General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I think Brook will avenge his humiliation against Perospero... Franky will most likely fight someone from the BP, from the Numbers...
Now I get where you come from in terms of Brook’s bounty boost. However, that’s too strong of an opponent for him to be beat... ? BM’s Wano team leader after BM is Peros and let’s be honest, you believe the likes of Brook can defeat him?
I do understand our opinions vary a lot, but i wanna know your thoughts on this topic..

It doesn’t work like that tho ... you don’t just add u the numbers! Otherwise Luffy’s 56 can be taken like 5+6= 11B....
It doesn’t work like that tho ... you don’t just add u the numbers! Otherwise Luffy’s 56 can be taken like 5+6= 11B....
0,4B + 1,1B =? 1,5B... Haha
I just state different option beside 3.89B... Well, what are your number?

Now I get where you come from in terms of Brook’s bounty boost. However, that’s too strong of an opponent for him to be beat... ? BM’s Wano team leader after BM is Peros and let’s be honest, you believe the likes of Brook can defeat him?
I do understand our opinions vary a lot, but i wanna know your thoughts on this topic..
Yes, he's too much... But I think Brook's only disadvantage so far is the lack of CoA... If he unlocks that during this war then I think they're even... Besides, this is a series wherein in one way or another, the Straw Hats will find a way to beat someone where the power gap is not so much significant... I mean, think of Enies Lobby battles as a basis of that belief of mine...

Yes, he's too much... But I think Brook's only disadvantage so far is the lack of CoA... If he unlocks that during this war then I think they're even... Besides, this is a series wherein in one way or another, the Straw Hats will find a way to beat someone where the power gap is not so much significant... I mean, think of Enies Lobby battles as a basis of that belief of mine...
Even if he unlocks it which I believe will happen as well, it would still be hard to control from the get go.... cuz he has no knowledge to make use of it to use CoA consistently... believe me I wouldn’t mind SHs will somehow all have haki even if it’s one type + more abilities to combat stronger opponents, but as of now it seems all their new powers either come from training and/or fighting(Luffy & Usopp) or weapons(Zoro’s new sword, Sanji’s RS and Zeus for Nami).

either way it seems like the only SHs who can have outrageous bounty boosts are Luffy as the captain, Zoro as the first mate, Sanji for being a Vinsmoke, Jinbei for being a former warlord and Usopp for his gag of being a “God”... the rest will only increase for being normal crew members...

Even if he unlocks it which I believe will happen as well, it would still be hard to control from the get go.... cuz he has no knowledge to make use of it to use CoA consistently... believe me I wouldn’t mind SHs will somehow all have haki even if it’s one type + more abilities to combat stronger opponents, but as of now it seems all their new powers either come from training and/or fighting(Luffy & Usopp) or weapons(Zoro’s new sword, Sanji’s RS and Zeus for Nami).

either way it seems like the only SHs who can have outrageous bounty boosts are Luffy as the captain, Zoro as the first mate, Sanji for being a Vinsmoke, Jinbei for being a former warlord and Usopp for his gag of being a “God”... the rest will only increase for being normal crew members...
Hard to control, yes... That's the only catch... But I believe Oda will make some "excuses" for that to work... Like Brook being a soul makes him connect more to his willpower, not necessarily that way but something along that line...

I can see your point for the bounty increases... But so far, only Luffy, Zoro and Usopp got increases because of themselves after the TS... The rest, except Jinbe, always through affiliations and gags... I won't be surprised if each of them will soon make names for themselves... Especially when it was revealed that Shanks' crew is like that...

J

Jo_Ndule

What's with all these hilarious 2B Luffy estimations? he's not beating a calamity this arc, he will get nothing below 4B after Wano, the bounty inflation for Luffy/Teach after Wano should be big enough to dwarf the mere Yonko, and Luffy's final bounty would far surpass Roger's. i don't buy that 56 shit.
He's not getting 4 B post wano
Neither Teach, unless he beats shanks.

Luffy next mark is 3 B max.
So Predictable.

Doesn’t matter if he gets a higher bounty same goes for Luffy after Wano, we all know BB is about to something likely against marines so you bet his bounty is gonna sky rocketing !!
Teach speed for getting a higher bounty is much faster than rest

people need to see ... Mihawk on his own , is not even interested to make trouble for world ...

unless Mihawk join a Yonko ... can't see him to be that high

but if he join ... let's say Shanks ... i can see ~ 3 Bil

J

Jo_Ndule

If Oda goes with his usual number puns, Mihawk could have a 3,890,000,000 berry bounty.

Mi - 3
Ha - 8
Ku - 9

Some people want Mihawk's bounty to be lower than Blackbeard and some want him to have a high bounty than Shanks but it's Oda so yeah.:kayneshrug:
Nah

If so then Yonko would be having different bounties. You can see each Roger and original Yonko bounties have puns in them

Mihawk bounty will have 389 in it :
1 389 000 000 or 1 000 389 000 or 1 038 900 000

Teach speed for getting a higher bounty is much faster than rest

people need to see ... Mihawk on his own , is not even interested to make trouble for world ...

unless Mihawk join a Yonko ... can't see him to be that high

but if he join ... let's say Shanks ... i can see ~ 3 Bil
The thing is every warlords bounty will increase more for defeating all the marine fleets coming after them..