General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
What's with all these hilarious 2B Luffy estimations? he's not beating a calamity this arc, he will get nothing below 4B after Wano, the bounty inflation for Luffy/Teach after Wano should be big enough to dwarf the mere Yonko, and Luffy's final bounty would far surpass Roger's. i don't buy that 56 shit.

What's with all these hilarious 2B Luffy estimations? he's not beating a calamity this arc, he will get nothing below 4B after Wano, the bounty inflation for Luffy/Teach after Wano should be big enough to dwarf the mere Yonko, and Luffy's final bounty would far surpass Roger's. i don't buy that 56 shit.
in all honesty I would say Luffy’s maximum bounty increase post Wano might be 3.5B so that’s a 2B boost to his bounty and it is no joke of a jump!

Oda always has these references in bounties and takes them seriously mate, from Urouge, BB, Kata to Roger and many others it’s no mere coincidence and you bet Luffy’s final bounty is stopping at 56

I guess both he and Ben would be around 2 Bil ... I don't think there would be a gap more than 200 Mil between them

but i won't be shock if Ben bounty be more ... in fact I'm willing to call it ...
Nah, definitely doubt that mate... don’t see any reason for Ben to have a higher bounty. And I’m certain the gap is prob decent now and will only get much bigger when Mihawk’s bounty gets updated

ben strength and threat level cant be anymore than mihawk, shanks however can by virtue of the fact it takes into account his commanders that already have pretty bounties like beckman, roo , yasopp and territories he holds. No individual fighter imo would have a bounty as high as mihawk would.
safe bet is 2 bil but I think it will be more given how long mihawk has been prominent for. entry yonko level bounty using bb as a reference is 2.2 bil. should be around that.

I guess so. Influence, expecially in the NW, is an important matter. Yonko don't have such huge bounties for just their deeds after all.:sabogood:
Mihawk ALREADY being 2.2 Billion CONFIRMS his Yonko level combat wise
because Blackbeard has that bounty while he's Yonko

While Mihawk has NO Crew.. and WITHOUT Territories... and WITHOUT anything but himself + his blade!

So any bounty for Mihawk that is from 2.2 and above... should make people stop the Mihawk slandering

If Oda goes with his usual number puns, Mihawk could have a 3,890,000,000 berry bounty.

Mi - 3
Ha - 8
Ku - 9

Some people want Mihawk's bounty to be lower than Blackbeard and some want him to have a high bounty than Shanks but it's Oda so yeah.:kayneshrug:
Oda's number puns are always with the lowest significant digits, not the entire bounty. That's why Yonkos don't have well rounded numbers.

Even with Katakuri, when he wanted to spoof Luffy "56" (GoMu) with "57", he did 1.057 billion, not 1.57 billion, because that would mess up Luffy's 1.5 billion bounty. So if he's doing a pun with his bounty, it certainly won't be the most significant digits, but we can definitely see a "389" for the lower end :D

Oda's number puns are always with the lowest significant digits, not the entire bounty. That's why Yonkos don't have well rounded numbers.

Even with Katakuri, when he wanted to spoof Luffy "56" (GoMu) with "57", he did 1.057 billion, not 1.57 billion, because that would mess up Luffy's 1.5 billion bounty. So if he's doing a pun with his bounty, it certainly won't be the most significant digits, but we can definitely see a "389" for the lower end :D
1.389 billion berry bounty for Mihawk would still be pretty huge(and kind of apt).