General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Why would they get a 400 mil increase? That's an insane bounty.
it's Not if they Defeat beast Pirates i think at least 150-200mil increase is certain also if somehow they get credit for defeating both beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates 300mil+ is certain
some of them also will get 1v1 Fight against some of BMP/BP officer like Daifuku Perospero F6 or Number with 200-300mil+ Bounty
i think 200mil increase ( for Defeating Donquixote Family even absent get 50mil increase 200mil is reasonable for ) is reasonable Defeating a Yonko and his Crew if they don't get 1v1 but if they get they can get 300mil+

it's Not if they Defeat beast Pirates i think at least 150-200mil increase is certain also if somehow they get credit for defeating both beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates 300mil+ is certain
some of them also will get 1v1 Fight against some of BMP/BP officer like Daifuku Perospero F6 or Number with 200-300mil+ Bounty
i think 200mil increase ( for Defeating Donquixote Family even absent get 50mil increase 200mil is reasonable for ) is reasonable Defeating a Yonko and his Crew if they don't get 1v1 but if they get they can get 300mil+
I think your giving them a bit too much credit. Its going to be a mess of fighters, so while there may be a significant general raise like 100 million, I think there would be too many to just give 400 million to everyone there.

I think your giving them a bit too much credit. Its going to be a mess of fighters, so while there may be a significant general raise like 100 million, I think there would be too many to just give 400 million to everyone there.
If Brook and Franky don’t do much this arc worth to be noticed by WG(CP0) or in general for being part of the fall of two yonko then they aint getting more than 100M increase like Nami imo ofc... at the end it’s all about how WG and marines view the threat lvl of crew members who helped taking down Kaido and BM!!

i don't think it's to much also 100 mil isn't significant for defeating a Yonko and his Crew DQF alone worth 50mil
personally i think SHP will defeat majority of BP (75-80%) and will take majority of credit for Defeating 2 Yonko so for 100 mil is minimum

Luffys bounty depends on if BB also gets a bigger one imo. I dont think Luffy will surpass him, so i assume BB is up to some shit now that will put him at 3-4B. Then Luffy can go to 3B maybe
BB is up to some shit we all know that as shown in chapter 956, so Luffy can go anywhere from 2.5B to 3B just fine while BB goes somewhere higher in the 3B or 4B it all depends on what he schemes .

i don't think it's to much also 100 mil isn't significant for defeating a Yonko and his Crew DQF alone worth 50mil
personally i think SHP will defeat majority of BP (75-80%) and will take majority of credit for Defeating 2 Yonko so for 100 mil is minimum
A 100 mil increase is still a massively significant increase for someone who may not stand out in a situation. All the strawhats are strong, but considering the crowd they are hanging with I think its reasonable to question whether they'll all get their time to shine. Also, I still don't think it would warrant their bounties boosting by 400 or 300 million. A 400 mil bounty increase for just being there too much. Monsters like Jinbei whose name is known throughout the world only has a bounty of 438 million, I don't believe the WG would casually give out a bounty of 400 mil for anything.

Why do People stil think Robin will get a ridiculous high Bounty increase just because she can read the PG?
The WG/Marines gave her a 79mio. Bounty because she was the only once who escaped Ohara alive - and they knew she could read the PG. Then she got ''captured'' by the CP9 - and they were saying how extremely dangerous she is etc. Well, after she was saved again the WG/Marines didn't seem too care much, because she got only 1mio. increase!!! So why the heck should she get hundreds of milions of berry now?? This just doesn't make any sense...

Why do People stil think Robin will get a ridiculous high Bounty increase just because she can read the PG?
The WG/Marines gave her a 79mio. Bounty because she was the only once who escaped Ohara alive - and they knew she could read the PG. Then she got ''captured'' by the CP9 - and they were saying how extremely dangerous she is etc. Well, after she was saved again the WG/Marines didn't seem too care much, because she got only 1mio. increase!!! So why the heck should she get hundreds of milions of berry now?? This just doesn't make any sense...
You could maybe argue that her ability to read Poneglyphs is now a much greater threat than it was, as the Strawhats are also in possession of Road Poneglyphs. Robin is now in a position where she can actually use her knowledge to cause great harm, whereas before it was just the potential she held.

But I agree with you, I don't think Robin is in line for a massive personal raise.