General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I believe rayleigh's bounty to be about 3-3.5b as the dark king and as such oden's bounty (giving his history with wb and that he was a member of the roger pirates) should be about 2-2.5b.

Roger's crew member are stronger than that of a yonkou (imo).

Btw, shanks crew has a higher individual bounty than the ones of other yonkous.

Which is okay, because unlike shiki, kaido or big mom they lack the numbers

Still amazes me how people think Oda will trash Luffy grow and make Kid or Law get a bounty like 1.5b or more .

:suresure:

Oda: Yo I did all this grow with Luffy during this 10+ years since timeskip to make him get 1.5b so it can be reasonable but I'm done with it Law and Kid insta 2.5 b bounty ,fuck Luffy ..peace .

We even not consider BB
:crybeard:
I don’t really see what the problem is with Kid & Law having bounties in the 2bils given they are most likely going to be matched up against Kaidou/Lilin.

If Zoro or Sanji have a shout for 1bil+ if they take out the calamities why can’t Kid & Law have 2bil+ bounties for taking out Kaidou & Lilin? Kaidou is said to be unkillable and that nobody could kill him according to the narration but yet Kid & Law play a massive part in his defeat and their bounties won’t sky rocket? and that’s one antagonist in Kaidou. Lilin will most likely fall as well.

Also the argument that Luffy has done this crazy ting or that never really mattered in the first place simply because those two are his rivals and as such will me portrayed close to him.

Luffy’s attacked Enies Lobby pre-ts and got s bounty of 300mil but Kid’s was still higher with 315mil.

Luffy snuck into impel down, escaped, participated in the war of the best, and escaped again and come post-ts Kid & Law had higher bounties than he did (no other supernova except them did). So long as Kid & Law are portrayed to be Luffy’s rivals you can expect them to have bounties close to his.

Kid and Law are guaranteed to go over a billion, have a relative high chance of being over Luffy's current 1.5 billion, but it would be an absolute travesty if they go over 2 billion.

I don't actually have much expectation for the two of them in Wano- at best, playing second and third place in defeating Kaido with Luffy waaaaay out front in first. I find the idea either of them would beat BM laughable- she's going to be on Elbaf, the two have next to nothing to do with her and Oda wouldn't even let Law beat his most hated rival, who was "only" a Warlord. To be quite honest I have more faith in BM contributing to Kaido's defeat than Kid and Law having a meaningful contributing to hers or Kaido's.

But Oda will continue to pay lip service to this idea he has planted that they are close enough to Luffy. And as far as I believe, lip service has all that's ever been, Luffy's totally outshone them every opportunity Oda get. Them standing side by side twice in ten years and beating fodder is meaningless to me because, when it comes down to the wire, Oda is always going to show Luffy in a vastly superior light.

But they are captains of the Worst Gen, the two most important captains out with Luffy and Blackbeard, and popular characters- Law more than Kid, which is fair, as Law actually has a personality and has contributed to the plot. So far Kid is just a Bellamy who believes in dreams. So Oda will give them a high bounty to keep up the bare-minimum rivalry.

But if they get near to the 2.2 billion that Blackbeard has, then what the fuck is Oda smoking? Blackbeard is an actual Yonko, with a crew that makes up at least four of the most horrible criminals the World Gov ever saw, the only man with two DF's, teamed up with a former Admiral killer of Whitebeard, destroyer of his crew, humiliated the World Gov at Marineford. Sure, his bounty is guaranteed to have a gargantuan rise soon enough- his current one really is far too low compared to the other Yonko- and bounties stopped making total sense a while ago, but that would be a step too far.

Kid and Law are guaranteed to go over a billion, have a relative high chance of being over Luffy's current 1.5 billion, but it would be an absolute travesty if they go over 2 billion.

I don't actually have much expectation for the two of them in Wano- at best, playing second and third place in defeating Kaido with Luffy waaaaay out front in first. I find the idea either of them would beat BM laughable- she's going to be on Elbaf, the two have next to nothing to do with her and Oda wouldn't even let Law beat his most hated rival, who was "only" a Warlord. To be quite honest I have more faith in BM contributing to Kaido's defeat than Kid and Law having a meaningful contributing to hers or Kaido's.

But Oda will continue to pay lip service to this idea he has planted that they are close enough to Luffy. And as far as I believe, lip service has all that's ever been, Luffy's totally outshone them every opportunity Oda get. Them standing side by side twice in ten years and beating fodder is meaningless to me because, when it comes down to the wire, Oda is always going to show Luffy in a vastly superior light.

But they are captains of the Worst Gen, the two most important captains out with Luffy and Blackbeard, and popular characters- Law more than Kid, which is fair, as Law actually has a personality and has contributed to the plot. So far Kid is just a Bellamy who believes in dreams. So Oda will give them a high bounty to keep up the bare-minimum rivalry.

But if they get near to the 2.2 billion that Blackbeard has, then what the fuck is Oda smoking? Blackbeard is an actual Yonko, with a crew that makes up at least four of the most horrible criminals the World Gov ever saw, the only man with two DF's, teamed up with a former Admiral killer of Whitebeard, destroyer of his crew, humiliated the World Gov at Marineford. Sure, his bounty is guaranteed to have a gargantuan rise soon enough- his current one really is far too low compared to the other Yonko- and bounties stopped making total sense a while ago, but that would be a step too far.
Honestly right now even half of BB's Crew Is More Than Enough to mid diff Kid,Law and Their Whole Crew BB Done Many thing But he has Also One of best and Probably Most Dangerous Crew In World
Heart Pirates And Kid Pirates Togheter arn't Even Hard match For SHP With Out GF

If we assume that King has the highest bounty from all commanders
Zoros bounty will prob ove 1.5 billion while Sanji with RS will only reach 800 million at best and that only due the suit

If we assume that King has the highest bounty from all commanders
Zoros bounty will prob ove 1.5 billion while Sanji with RS will only reach 800 million at best and that only due the suit
Nah Zoro be bit lower or equal at best since Enma helping him while Sanji hit above the billions and more chance due to having higher bounty as well.

Also doubt highest of all Commanders as still it close to Queen's bounty as parallel to Sanji and Zoro.

Luffy 2.5-3 billion (Should be enough for a average Yonko bounty range)
Sanji 1.77 billion (7 is his special number so yeah)
Zoro 1.51 billion (he will have a higher bounty than Luffy current one)
Jinbei 1.34 billion (Should be fit for him)
God Ussop 1 billion LOL (assuming if he's gonna pull an another Dressrosa Sugar again)
Nico Robin 530 million (She is too dangerous for the Marines and she can read Poneglyph as well)
Shogun Franky 494 million (SUUUUUPPEEEEERRRRR Franky LOL)
Brook 483 million (He will do some epic shit this arc LOL)
Nami 466 million (She would use Zeus to destroy a fleet or something LOL)
Chopper 200 berry (LMAO) or 400 million if the Marines decide not to troll him anymore XD.

Luffy 2.5-3 billion (Should be enough for a average Yonko bounty range)
Sanji 1.77 billion (7 is his special number so yeah)
Zoro 1.51 billion (he will have a higher bounty than Luffy current one)
Jinbei 1.34 billion (Should be fit for him)
God Ussop 1 billion LOL (assuming if he's gonna pull an another Dressrosa Sugar again)
Nico Robin 530 million (She is too dangerous for the Marines and she can read Poneglyph as well)
Shogun Franky 494 million (SUUUUUPPEEEEERRRRR Franky LOL)
Brook 483 million (He will do some epic shit this arc LOL)
Nami 466 million (She would use Zeus to destroy a fleet or something LOL)
Chopper 200 berry (LMAO) or 400 million if the Marines decide not to troll him anymore XD.
So you think defeating an emperor would give Nami, Franky and Brook 400M increase at bare minimum !!! Not to mention Usopp getting 700M boost !! It seems crazy to me tbh...

Nah Zoro be bit lower or equal at best since Enma helping him while Sanji hit above the billions and more chance due to having higher bounty as well.

Also doubt highest of all Commanders as still it close to Queen's bounty as parallel to Sanji and Zoro.
Yeah but Sanji wont defeat Queen Sanji will just fight a medicore member
Denjiro vs Queen
Zoro vs King
Inu vs Jack

Why would they get a 400 mil increase? That's an insane bounty.
Don't ask me, it’s the guy I quoted!!
for me it would be like

Nami 100M increase so 166M
Franky 200M increase so 294M
Brook 200M increase so 283M
Usopp 300M increase so 500M
Robin any where from 400M increase so 530M or just flat out 1B cuz she is a wild card Chopper honestly don’t care at this point
Zoro and Sanji either 500M or 1B increase to their current ones depending on what happens later on