General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I expect the top 4 post-Wano Bounties to be something like this..

Luffy-2 B+

Zoro-1.5 B or more.

Sanji- Around 1 B

Jimbe- 800M - 900 M

Oh boy, are you going to be surprised... Especially Luffy will get a muuuch higher increase. Whenever Oda increases the bounty after an Arc fight he puts it above the defeated character. No reason to assume that will change this time. close to 5 billion ist the more realistic outcome.

Last edited:
Oh boy, are you going to be surprised... Especially Luffy will get a muuuch higher increase. Whenever Oda increases the bounty after an Arc fight he puts it above the defeated character. No reason to assume that will change this time. close to 5 billion ist the more realistic outcome.
There's no way he's going to get past Shanks for the time being. I think his bounty will be 3 billion (Enies Lobby × 10). After all he's not fighting the Emperors on his own.

Pre Wano what bounties do you think Zoro and Sanji should have gotten? Cuz I honestly think they could have had higher bounties to show their worth plus doesn’t make post wano increase insane.. I know what’s done is done, but it would be fun to speculate.

Imo, it may have been like this before entering Wano...

Zoro: 800M
Sanji: 770M

I say his combat worth is at least that much, should be proven with post Wano bounty.
Unless you think post Wano Zoro is not the same as pre Wano Zoro which I dont see...
Since we know Zoro got a power mid Wano with Enma I don’t “think” rather sure he currently is stronger than pre Wano Zoro plus bounties as we know are not only based on strength so that. This is not about what Zoro and Sanji may deserve in bounties, but the action they went through ever since the time skip.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Since we know Zoro got a power mid Wano with Enma I don’t “think” rather sure he currently is stronger than pre Wano Zoro plus bounties as we know are not only based on strength so that. This is not about what Zoro and Sanji may deserve in bounties, but the action they went through ever since the time skip.
Zoro's bounty is showing how much his strength is worth, at least. His power is at least 320mil. He had no chance to demonstrate more.
If you are asking for actions he went through, then his actual bounty is what you are asking about.
If you are asking how much his real strength should represent through bounty, then 1.7Bil as I said...

Even if you buy that he became stronger in Wano, the difference is not noticeable so good luck explaining a difference between 320mil and 1.7Bil with "he got stronger"... Even his post Wano state might not be significantly different unless he actually gets stronger due to some proper game-changer, one that isnt a result of TS training but PU during the battle versus the Emperors.

Zoro's bounty is showing how much his strength is worth, at least. His power is at least 320mil. He had no chance to demonstrate more.
If you are asking for actions he went through, then his actual bounty is what you are asking about.
If you are asking how much his real strength should represent through bounty, then 1.7Bil as I said...

Even if you buy that he became stronger in Wano, the difference is not noticeable so good luck explaining a difference between 320mil and 1.7Bil with "he got stronger"... Even his post Wano state might not be significantly different unless he actually gets stronger due to some proper game-changer, one that isnt a result of TS training but PU during the battle versus the Emperors.
Here is where we differ mate. You are telling me to try and explain the difference from 320M to 1.7B when I don’t believe he is worth that much... so I really don’t need to explain such a thing when I don’t believe in it. Besides I think Oda didn’t give SHs enough bounty increase during DR arc. Though I do understand Oda didn’t want to raise the bar high in terms of bounties at that point in the story.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Here is where we differ mate. You are telling me to try and explain the difference from 320M to 1.7B when I don’t believe he is worth that much... so I really don’t need to explain such a thing when I don’t believe in it. Besides I think Oda didn’t give SHs enough bounty increase during DR arc. Though I do understand Oda didn’t want to raise the bar high in terms of bounties at that point in the story.
Do you think there is a significant difference between 500mil Luffy and 1.5Bil Luffy when it comes to his own strength?

Um, Emna exists, and Enma is currently responsible for most of the real damage that Zoro has done on Kaido.

No... Zoro's haki and raw physical strength are the reason why Zoro has done any damage to Kaido.
If you want to justify a billion+ jump in bounty because Enma, be my guest, lol.
I mean, its literally stated that its just enma that is injuring or having Kaido and Big Mum at all worried.

Like, Zoro is strong by himself, but its Enma that is taking him to that next level.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I mean, its literally stated that its just enma that is injuring or having Kaido and Big Mum at all worried.
Like, Zoro is strong by himself, but its Enma that is taking him to that next level.
Even if I were to entertain your headcanon, that "next level" is only required against Kaido, for nobody else.
Zoro's power didnt change because of a magic sword required for Kaido only.
And besides, Zoro is a Santoryu user so you can see how your headcanon makes no sense at all...
So, if you want to justify bounty increase, try something else.

I think Zoro's bounty wasn't high enough to begin with, his bounty is definitely going over 1 billion at least, but I think that currently, Zoro possessing Enma has been a massive boon to him in fighting the two emperors. Its made pretty clear, that its mainly Oden's sword that is allowing Zoro to actually cut Kaido.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think Zoro's bounty wasn't high enough to begin with, his bounty is definitely going over 1 billion at least, but I think that currently, Zoro possessing Enma has been a massive boon to him in fighting the two emperors. Its made pretty clear, that its mainly Oden's sword that is allowing Zoro to actually cut Kaido.
Why did it not cut Kaido in Oni Giri?
Why wasnt it the only sword that cut him during Tatsumaki?
Enma has changed nothing about Zoro the same as it changed nothing about Oden.