General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I'm wondering. Does World Government know about Yamato's existence and she can possibly have a bounty already although it's not hmm how to say it. It's not popularized over the world, sort of she has a bounty poster but it's only inside Marine bases or shit?

It's uber easy to infiltrate Kaido's crew so I wouldn't be surprised if they know.
They probably don't imo.

I guess they now do or are about to anyway because the CP0 monitored her and I'm almost sure they can transmit the information in real life. That's actually probably their job here.

Luffy's 1B berries upgrade was for invading Big Mom’s territory, defeating two of her Sweet Commanders (Cracker and Katakuri), attempting to assassinate her, and for being publicly recognized as the Leader of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet. Not for only defeating Kata.
So despite whatever Morgans was saying, the Five Elders and Brannew don’t believe Luffy physically beat down Big Mom at all, right?

Zoro will go fairly over it, but I think around the 2 billion mark will be the max for a non-Captain (so where a select few, Ray, Oden, EoS Shiryu, Mihawk since he has no crew) will be.
Do you mean Zoro will also be at around 2 billion or fairly over that?
I think at least him and Rayleigh could be somewhere in the 3 billion range, simply due to them being closer in strength to their captains compared to Whitebeard/Marco and Kaido/King.

Also I assume that Beckman will have at least a slightly higher bounty than King and Marco despite the fact that Shanks's bounty is lower than Kaido's and Whitebeard's. For example if Beckman is at 1,5 billion, then I would put Rayleigh at minimum 3 billion simply due to the huge difference between Shanks' and Roger's bounties.

Do you mean Zoro will also be at around 2 billion or fairly over that?
I think at least him and Rayleigh could be somewhere in the 3 billion range, simply due to them being closer in strength to their captains compared to Whitebeard/Marco and Kaido/King.

Also I assume that Beckman will have at least a slightly higher bounty than King and Marco despite the fact that Shanks's bounty is lower than Kaido's and Whitebeard's. For example if Beckman is at 1,5 billion, then I would put Rayleigh at minimum 3 billion simply due to the huge difference between Shanks' and Roger's bounties.
Well, Roger is 1.5 billion over the highest established Yonko, Shanks.

So if Ray was the same amount over the highest established number 2, Katakuri, then he’d be at 2.5 billion. Which seems fair to me, since that’s higher than current Blackbeard.

I can see EoS Zoro and Ray hitting 3 billion, at the most, but I’ll err towards caution until we get either Ray, Oden or Mihawk’s bounty. That’ll give us a better clue as to what the peak Zoro needs to pass over will be.

Luffy wont beat Kaido alone so:
1-Luffy:4 billion berry!
2-Law and Kidd:2 billion berry!
3-Zoro:1.8 billion berry!
4-Sanji:1.6 billion berry!
5-Jinbe:800 million berry!
6-Yamato:500 million berry!
6-Franky:400 million berry!
7-Ussop:300 million berry!
8-Brook:250 million berry!
9-Robin:200 million berry!
10-Nami:150 million berry
11-Chopper:100 million berry!
Other supernovas get a 100 million bounty boost!
BB will do something crazy that will boost his bounty to 2.5-3 billion berry!
After he kill shanks he will get 4.5 billion berry bounty!
After laugh tale battle against BB and luffy becomes PK,Luffy will have a 7 billion berry bounty!Roger fought no one to get to laught tale:Luffy will get 1 bi for finding the One Piece and an extra 2 billion for taking down BB!
Luffy vs BB will be the best 1 vs 1 Luffy will have on the series!
Eos final war:Luffy vs Sakazuki,Imu vs Dragon,Revs vs Gorosei!Final round will be Luffy,Zoro,Kidd,Killer and Law+back up vs Imu!

Last edited:
Marco’s bounty really made me rethink everything

To be the right hand man of the world strongest man and only get 1.3b wow

now I think we gonna get only 2 bounties increase
One after wano
And one after luffy becomes pirate king

i think after wano

luffy 4b
Zoro 1b
Sanji 900m

EOS
Luffy 6b
Zoro 2b
Sanji 1.7b

something like that

Judging by the patterns we had
luffy’s (the captain) bounty should eclipse his right hand man’s bounty
And zoro and sanji (first and second commanders) should get a somewhat close bounty

Marco’s bounty really made me rethink everything

To be the right hand man of the world strongest man and only get 1.3b wow

now I think we gonna get only 2 bounties increase
One after wano
And one after luffy becomes pirate king

i think after wano

luffy 4b
Zoro 1b
Sanji 900m

EOS
Luffy 6b
Zoro 2b
Sanji 1.7b

something like that

Judging by the patterns we had
luffy’s (the captain) bounty should eclipse his right hand man’s bounty
And zoro and sanji (first and second commanders) should get a somewhat close bounty
The problem is that Marco didn't inflate his bounty. He was rather chill unlike Kidd, King, Queen, Jack... etc who went on a rampage killing innocent ppl. And he didn't oppose the WG that much.
Luffy isn't leaving Wano with a bounty close to Shank's. I can see him getting to 3B but 4B is too much. Zoro's bounty is too low in both EOW and EOS. By putting Sanji close to Zoro you basically think that fighting against 2 Yonkos and scarring one is almost the same as defeating a YC2 which isn't. God forbid if he fights King or if he kills Kaido.
And now EOS, I see Luffy's bounty, however, I don't see Zoro's. Your mistake was using Zoro as the first commander when he clearly isn't. He is the vice-captain of the SHs, the Right Hand Man of the PK and the WSS, 2B is just too low. But we shall see Mihawk's bounty, Ray's and Benn's first. Overall, your bias is making you underestimate Zoro.
And I am not going to speak about Sanji a lot but I think that his bounty EOW, if he only fights Queen, should be close to 1B. And EOS if he does something important I see him getting 2B+-.

Last edited:
The problem is that Marco didn't inflate his bounty. He was rather chill unlike Kidd, King, Queen, Jack... etc who went on a rampage killing innocent ppl. And he didn't oppose the WG that much.
Luffy isn't leaving Wano with a bounty close to Shank's. I can see him getting to 3B but 4B is too much. Zoro's bounty is too low in both EOW and EOS. By putting Sanji close to Zoro you basically think that fighting against 2 Yonkos and scarring one is almost the same as defeating a YC2 which isn't. God forbid if he fights King or if he kills Kaido.
And now EOS, I see Luffy's bounty, however, I don't see Zoro's. Your mistake was using Zoro as the first commander when he clearly isn't. He is the vice-captain of the SHs, the Right Hand Man of the PK and the WSS, 2B is just too low. But we shall see Mihawk's bounty, Ray's and Benn's first. Overall, your bias is underestimating Zoro.
And I am not going to speak about Sanji a lot but I think that his bounty EOW, if he only fights Queen, should be close to 1B. And EOS if he does something important I see him getting 2B+.
I don’t know how you could say im biased when im one of the very few people here that actually think with his mind and not just blindly hating

i gave valid reasons

wb (marco’s captain) and shanks didn’t oppose the government much but they still had an insane bounties because they’re captains of there crews

Obviously in the eyes of the WG there’s a big difference between a captain and his mates

i put zoro and sanji close because of the patterns
By feats sure zoro should get a much bigger bounty

but as we have seen the difference between number 2 and 3 is very small

im not underestimating zoro at all
Again im just following the patterns here

We clearly saw there’s a huge gap in bounties between the captain and the right hand man

And by the way regarding zoro/sanji

bounties doesn’t have to make sense in one piece

Luffy defeated moria
Punch a CD
The wg knew he was ace’s brother
was publicly revealed as the son of dragon
Invaded marinford

and only got 100m increase

Robin has a knowledge that could DESTROY the world and she has a shit bounty

You say zoro is the right hand of the pirate king
Well
Marco is the right hand of the man that could have easily become the pirate king if he wanted to

Still his bounty was only 1,3b

Before marco’s bounty revealed
if you searched a couple of pages earlier in this thread you will see I have zoro’s EOS bounty at 4b

but marco changed everything

I don’t know why you are mad
At 2b zoro would be comfortably above every commander/vice captain

You did a few claims that got me thinking quite a bit.
wb (marco’s captain) and shanks didn’t oppose the government much but they still had an insane bounties because they’re captains of there crews
Being a Yonko alone is alr a threat for the WG. They don't have only power but a big ass crew and islands that they own.
i put zoro and sanji close because of the patterns
By feats sure zoro should get a much bigger bounty
Patterns? Ight, show me some arcs where Zoro and Sanji left said arc with almost the same bouny. When Zoro had 60M, Sanji had 0. When Zoro had 120M, Sanji had 30M. And when Zoro got 320M, Sanji still had 177M. But sure, very close... 0 is so close to 60. 30 is also very close to 120 and 177 is even closer to 300 than it is to 200. But sure, close bounties.
We clearly saw there’s a huge gap in bounties between the captain and the right hand man
Oh rlly, show me the bounties of the RHM of the most important characters. I want to see mostly Ray's since Zoro is Luffy's Ray. Either that or Benn's bounty. You only have 1 bounty from a RHM, which is Marco, and now. Was he even called the RHM of WB?
Robin has a knowledge that could DESTROY the world and she has a shit bounty
Not that she could do it right now if she wanted. And said knowledge will probably play an important role in her new bounty.
You say zoro is the right hand of the pirate king
Well
Marco is the right hand of the man that could have easily become the pirate king if he wanted to
Still;
1. He wasn't, being able to do something and doing it are different things. It was said that WB had the potential to destroy the world, I don't see him having more bounty than a guy with a sword.
2. Any statement that puts Marco as WB's RHM?
At 2b zoro would be comfortably above every commander/vice captain
Ight, give Sanji 500M bounty EOS, he would be comfortably above every cook. Or give Luffy 5.6B, that would still put him above Roger.
I don’t know why you are mad
Mad for? Not agreeing with you doesn't mean that I am mad.

I don’t know how to do multiple quotes like you
So......

I will try my best
Being a Yonko alone is alr a threat for the WG. They don't have only power but a big ass crew and islands that they own.
You said Marco didn’t get a big bounty because he was chill and didn’t oppose the wg
But that should applied to wb also since he also was chill and didn’t oppose the wg
AND should also applied to shanks since he also was chill and didn’t oppose the wg

All 3 of them were chill and didn’t oppose the wg
2 of them got big bounties
1 got a 1.3b bounty

can you guess why ?????
Because they are the captains
And marco was just a commander

And you just confirmed my point
The yonko commands a huge ass crews and own multiple islands
They have huge influence
That’s why they have much bigger bounties than their underlings

Patterns? Ight, show me some arcs where Zoro and Sanji left said arc with almost the same bouny. When Zoro had 60M, Sanji had 0. When Zoro had 120M, Sanji had 30M. And when Zoro got 320M, Sanji still had 177M. But sure, very close... 0 is so close to 60. 30 is also very close to 120 and 177 is even closer to 300 than it is to 200. But sure, close bounties.
CLEARLY I was talking about the patterns between the commanders bounties
Not between zoro and sanji’s previous bounties

Look at the difference between Cracker smoothie and katakuri
Look at the difference between jack queen and king (pretty sure king is getting either 1.32 or at most 1.4)

the difference is very small
Between number 1 and 2

after wano luffy is becoming a yonko
Zoro and sanji are his first and second commanders

by the clear patterns they are getting a very close bounties

Oh rlly, show me the bounties of the RHM of the most important characters. I want to see mostly Ray's since Zoro is Luffy's Ray. Either that or Benn's bounty. You only have 1 bounty from a RHM, which is Marco, and now. Was he even called the RHM of WB?
Maybe ray and beckmen will broke the pattern in the future
I don’t know
I can’t talk about that
But I can talk about what I have in front of me now

I don’t have to wait for anything more
I got a clear patterns from 2/3 crews
That a captain’s bounty >>>>>>>>his first commander
And yc1 and yc2 bounties are very very close

That’s enough evidence

and please tell me when has oda ever said RHM>first commander

Not that she could do it right now if she wanted. And said knowledge will probably play an important role in her new bounty.
The point is robin’s bounty is clear evidence that bounties don’t always make sense

she is one of the most dangerous peoples in the world and got only a pathetic 130m

1. He wasn't, being able to do something and doing it are different things. It was said that WB had the potential to destroy the world, I don't see him having more bounty than a guy with a sword.
2. Any statement that puts Marco as WB's RHM?

It does matter a lot because that shows how strong and dangerous he is , he’s comparable to roger and some may think even stronger and he has the power to destroy the world, sengoku said it himself

Still that didn’t help marco getting higher bounty than the average for a yonko commander

Kaido is the world strongest creature
Still that wouldn’t help king much since he’s getting the same average bounty for a yc1

Again pay close attention to the patterns
no I don’t have any statements
I call the second strongest after the captain a RHM

now can you tell me when did oda said RHM/vice captain > first commander??????

Mad for? Not agreeing with you doesn't mean that I am mad.

You’re clearly mad
And this is why its so hard having discussions with zoro fans because they are too emotional
I feel like when anyone say anything bad about zoro they actually get personally offended

We are just talking and having fun
It’s not that serious

But I hope you got my point
Me saying zoro’s EOS bounty is 2b is NOT because he’s weak or not strong enough

It’s because he’s not the captain
From what we saw
the first commander the right hand man the vice captain
Whatever you want to call it
Has always had a much much lower bounty than his captain

Luffy and zoro I think will follow the same pattern
That’s it

luffy: 3 billion. Oda has done 30 million 300 million next is 3 billion.

eustass kid: this honestly depends. Rn it’s say to say 2.47 billion which would be a 2 billion increase but we don’t know if they will give him his real bounty because of what he did at whole cake everyone knows it really should be more.

law: 2-2.5 billion

Big mom and kaido together are 8.5 on the low end.

Luffys already at 1.5 so his increase won’t be as much as the others.

Luffy is not surpassing Blackbeard’s bounty. Whatever bounty Blackbeard has when we come out luffy won’t be above Blackbeard’s. Luffys not hitting 5 fucking billion stop this annoyance now.

Because of 2 things

Marco was 1v2 king and queen

and wb>kaido
So marco got to be > king
simple and delightful logic. wish everybody get it.d
Post automatically merged:

Luffy will be 2.5 and 3b.
Zoro 1.3-1.4
Sanji 1.2 -1.3
Robin must be 5 billion . Right know , with Luffy combnation , the most dangerous people in the world.d