General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
And you still didn’t answer me
Do you think bellemy pose more threat to the wg than robin ?

if you said yes then you completely lost it
If you said no then you bringing aokiji was pointless

Oh oh I feel like we’re starting to get personal

No I don’t have evidence it’s just my opinion

now im gonna ask you for the fourth time
Do you have clear evidence that a RHM title means you’re stronger than a yc1 ????

either a clear panel from the manga saying RHM> Yc1
Or a statement from oda himself
Again, look at the ppl called RHM and the ppl called YC1.
Ray: RHM, someone portrayed as a leyend alongside his captain's rival, WB. Who was also stated to be the only one capable of putting up a good fight against his captain.
King, Kata, Shiryu...: Called YC1, beings who were never compared to their captains and who are roughly >= to a WCI Luffy, who got one shotted by a drunk Yonko.
When one of your 1YCs is compared to their captain, or is called a leyend alongside his captain's rival. Then you can call me. Till then, this argument is pointles. We shall wait to see the bounties of Ray, Mihawk and Benn before jumping on conclussions.
Note that I am not saying that Zoro's bounty will be close to Luffy's but the difference is too big to be real.
And still, your Sanji's bounty being close to Zoro's looks kinda bad. And don't bring other YC when you have examples of Sanji's and Zoro's bounty after a specific arc.

Again, look at the ppl called RHM and the ppl called YC1.
Ray: RHM, someone portrayed as a leyend alongside his captain's rival, WB. Who was also stated to be the only one capable of putting up a good fight against his captain.
King, Kata, Shiryu...: Called YC1, beings who were never compared to their captains and who are roughly >= to a WCI Luffy, who got one shotted by a drunk Yonko.
When one of your 1YCs is compared to their captain, or is called a leyend alongside his captain's rival. Then you can call me. Till then, this argument is pointles. We shall wait to see the bounties of Ray, Mihawk and Benn before jumping on conclussions.
And still, your Sanji's bounty being close to Zoro's looks kinda bad. And don't bring other YC when you have examples of Sanji's and Zoro's bounty after a specific arc.
You still didn’t give me evidence
Headcanons like usual

if it was such a fact you could have easily proved it by showing me a simple panel that stated rhm>yc1 or an interview from oda

but you couldn’t cause it doesn’t exist
Its all in your head my friend

The zoro/sanji thing doesn’t look bad at all
Cause I gave 2 very very clear examples how the first and second commanders bounties are extremely close

My points are all valid
While yours are not

H

humanbeing

If Luffy truly turns into a major threat for Im's persona his bounty will potentially venture into the 10 billions realm and above in my opinion.
well everything is possible but 5.656 B is a chance that Oda would not let pass and to be honest who would please care about any bounty higher than that? it is not like someone would target Luffy just for his bounty.

I mean perhaps he received his Bounty after Alabasta or at the end of Marineford.. Either way i'm expecting or wishing for King's bounty to be higher than Luffy at least, else like i said its failed hype in my opinion.
I just don’t see that as possible. King being a greater threat to the world government than Marco the Phoenix just doesn’t make sense. King having a bounty = Queens or barely above it fits tho

I just don’t see that as possible. King being a greater threat to the world government than Marco the Phoenix just doesn’t make sense. King having a bounty = Queens or barely above it fits tho
We barely know anything about King, some speculate he was the previous Impel down Warden. He will definitely have more lore same as Queen and WsW.. So you will be hyped for King Bounty 1.33billion?

H

humanbeing

Luffy's bounty is gonna be 4.5 B at least and < 5 B, at the end he will defeat Kaido and have subordinates, that took Kaido's commanders down and have a huge alliance that surpass that of any other Yonko, he will have the control over Wano and the WG will lose the weapons supply. Luffy's either get 3*former bounty or little bit higher or he gets +1 on the first digit of his bounty.
so either 2.5 B or 4.5 B+
2.5 is definitly two low when 2 Yonko's go down, Luffy an alliance with people like the minks , the samurai , grand fleet, Marco and even rivals like Kid and Law, who possibily will use team work to defeat BM and have 2 bounties , which their sum should be higer than BM's. somthing like 2.2 ~2.5 for each of them or you could see around BB's current bounty.
BB didn't defeat any yonko but some Yonko commanders like Marco with bounty of 1.37 B and just took control of some of the territories of WB.
Luffy would have taken a Yonko , his alliance taken the other and more than that he will have control of Wano, the place the WG wants to be closed for ever.