General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
The gap makes the most sense. Tho I personally don’t believe Luffy is getting 4.7B. The gap between Luffy and Zoro is gonna stay big, Zoro isn’t sniffing Luffy’s back…
Well that shall depend on which events unfold regarding the two. The basket of possibilities for this arc is still massive.

Well that shall depend on which events unfold regarding the two. The basket of possibilities for this arc is still massive.
At this point the ending result for each character is Luffy defeating a yonko and Zoro defeating King. That’s telling enough of where the WG should view the threat of both Luffy and Zoro. Until Zoro become strong enough and either defeat Mihawk or Fuji(an admiral in general) the WG won’t think of him close to Luffy in threat level.

At this point the ending result for each character is Luffy defeating a yonko and Zoro defeating King. That’s telling enough of where the WG should view the threat of both Luffy and Zoro. Until Zoro become strong enough and either defeat Mihawk or Fuji(an admiral in general) the WG won’t think of him close to Luffy in threat level.
Not necessarily close in threat. I guess a 3 times bounty output is also too massive in the case scenario Zoro will further substantiate his contribute against Kaido.

Rofl I swear Finalbeta is like the police here
If anyone dared to have zoro’s bounty either too close to sanji’s or too far from luffy’s he instantly inserts himself there asking why? Why? Why?

dude chill :suresure:
I consider Finalbeta as a dear friend of mine in this forum tho something has changed and he started fanboying over Zoro a lot lately. Nevertheless, I still enjoy having discussions with him.

I think the odds are going to be good that jinbes bounty only goes up to barely over 500 million.

Last time bountied pirates joined they didn’t get a huge bounty boost when the crew did Robin went up 2 million or so.

I think the odds are going to be good that jinbes bounty only goes up to barely over 500 million.

Last time bountied pirates joined they didn’t get a huge bounty boost when the crew did Robin went up 2 million or so.
Jinbei joined in the arc where the SHs are defeating a yonko! He honestly deserve a whole 500M increase which puts him at 938M, but can’t say I’m that confident. His increase should involve two reasons

1- the average increase of SHs participating in the defeat of a yonko that’s prob 200M ~ 300M.
2- being a former warlord which is not something to ignore on top of joining the newly powerful SH crew that would be considered on the yonko lvl crews.

Jinbei joined in the arc where the SHs are defeating a yonko! He honestly deserve a whole 500M increase which puts him at 938M, but can’t say I’m that confident. His increase should involve two reasons

1- the average increase of SHs participating in the defeat of a yonko that’s prob 200M ~ 300M.
2- being a former warlord which is not something to ignore on top of joining the newly powerful SH crew that would be considered on the yonko lvl crews.
And I’m referring to Robin who joined during the arc when the Straw Hats declared war on the World Government.

Jinbe hasn’t been a warlord for years. He straight up joined an emperor crew too and his bounty is still in 438.

Unless Jinbe does something game changing beyond fighting whos who, his bounty isn’t climbing much because leaving Wano he won’t be that much more of a threat as he was in WCI.

Franky and Robin are most likely gonna be in the 600-800s after this arc given how their bounties compared to their captains after EL and Dressrossa given that Luffy's Bounty is gonna surpass Kaido's

WCI was an exception when it comes to Strawhat bounties

Franky and Robin are most likely gonna be in the 600-800s after this arc given how their bounties compared to their captains after EL and Dressrossa given that Luffy's Bounty is gonna surpass Kaido's

WCI was an exception when it comes to Strawhat bounties
I'm not sure whether they'd jump that high, but I could definitely see someone like Franky's bounty getting over 300 million for defeating a flying six.

I'm not sure whether they'd jump that high, but I could definitely see someone like Franky's bounty getting over 300 million for defeating a flying six.
I mean, if Luffy's bounty is really gonna be 4.7+ like many predict, it's not that far fetched.

Remember that Usopp has a 200M bounty and is likely gonna have a 300+ one soon.

The Middle Trio should be at least 500+ in that case after this arc.

I mean, if Luffy's bounty is really gonna be 4.7+ like many predict, it's not that far fetched.

Depends.

We know that to be considered the heavy hitter for an emperor, a bounty of 300 million is sufficient, so I think that expecting bounty increases to over 300 million isn't ridiculous.

I think 500+ for some of them may be a bit much.

Could see that for Jinbei, Sanji and Zoro, but for the others, 300-400 mil range seems more reasonable.

I guess we'll see though.

Hello everyone,

I’m new to this forum. I found it after searching for a long time for a good OP forum. To discuss things with fellow Nakamas.

here is my prediction for the bounties post Wano.
Monkey D. Luffy: 5Billion
Luffy’s bounties have always been round numbers. Kaidos bounty is at 4.6B
Zorro: 2Billion
Kings bounty is definitely bigger than queens and he did fight against kaido and big mom. The reason why there is such a big gap between Luffy and Zorro is because Luffy is the captain. He commands Zorro and his huge strength. While Zorro doesn’t command Luffy.
Sanji: 1.440,000,000
Queens bounty is at 1.3billion and it does seem a Sanji kinda bounty
Jimbe: 1Billion I feel like he deserves it
Robin: 750million
Robin is a huge threat to the WG now. She is the only one who can read PG and part of a crew who defeated a yonkou. The WG is gonna try to get rid of her ASAP
The rest I have no clue.

Expect Robin who I would feel it’s naturally normal if she gets even 1B, the rest of mid trio shouldn’t go that much higher than their F6 opponent.. and the general bounties for these F6/Vets lvl is around 300 + I definitely don’t see Franky and Brook reaching 500M. Early 400M is as high as they could go for now.

Expect Robin who I would feel it’s naturally normal if she gets even 1B, the rest of mid trio shouldn’t go that much higher than their F6 opponent.. and the general bounties for these F6/Vets lvl is around 300 + I definitely don’t see Franky and Brook reaching 500M. Early 400M is as high as they could go for now.
The problem is that I Don't see the Flying Six having smaller bounties than their Big Mom counterparts given that The Calamities and Kaido have a huge bounty gap between them and their peers.

I mean , People were predicting Izo would have a 300 million bounty and look how he had a 500+ million bounty. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case for most Whitebeard Commanders

The arguement of "I can't see the Middle Trio having a bounty that high" just feels like people getting icky about The Strawhats growth rather than internal story logic