General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Now that we have seen the bounties of the Topi Roppo, there is a clearer measuring stick for the crew in predicting their bounties post Wano.

Bounties for the crew after Wano my predictions:

Luffy 1.5 billion>Kaido 4.6 billion> Luffy 5 billion

Zoro 320 million > King 1.39 billion > Zoro 1.694 billion

Sanji 330 million >Queen 1.32 billion > Sanji 1.33 billion

Yamato 550 million (+550) *her first bounty, matching Ace’s

Jinbe 438 million > Who’s Who 546 million > Jinbe 638 million (+200)

Robin 130 million > Black Maria 480 million > Robin 530 million (+400)

Franky 94 million > Sasaki 472 million > Franky 494 million (+400)

Ussop 200 million > Page One 290 million > Ussop 300 million (+100)

Brook 83 million > Brook 283 million (+200)

Nami 66 million - > Nami 266 million (+200)

Chopper 100 berries > Chopper 100 million (+100) *If Chopper gets a real bounty, if not-then it will be 150 berries instead
I like your predictions but I don't think Luffy can go from 1.5 B to 5 B. After Wano he will be a "junior Yonko", so to speak. I can't see him almost match Whitebeard's bounty despite needing a ton of help to beat Kaido. No matter what happens now, Kaido's imminent defeat is already the result of a group effort because of what happened earlier and it's unlikely he's done getting help in this fight.

I like your predictions but I don't think Luffy can go from 1.5 B to 5 B. After Wano he will be a "junior Yonko", so to speak. I can't see him almost match Whitebeard's bounty despite needing a ton of help to beat Kaido. No matter what happens now, Kaido's imminent defeat is already the result of a group effort because of what happened earlier and it's unlikely he's done getting help in this fight.
Luffy's bounty is the hardest to predict imo. If Oda is going to have Luffy's final bounty at 5.6 billion, just over Roger's final Bounty with 56 also being Luffy's number, then Luffy's bounty can't be anywhere near 5 billion after Wano, otherwise there would no longer be much room to grow.

But if Oda doesn't go that route, then Luffy getting 5 billion is the next logical thing as Luffy always gets bounties higher than the bounties of the opponents he's defeated.

If that's still too high then we can take a billion off a give Luffy 4 billion, putting his bounty close to Shanks, even though Luffy probably won't fight or meet him right after beating Kaido. But 4 billion will put Luffy at proper level yonko bounty along the likes of Shanks, Big Mom and Kaido.

If 4 billion is still too high and we take off another billion, down to 3 billion i think it should be fine. I definitely think that after beating Kaido, Luffy should get a higher bounty than Teach's current 2.2 billion.

I believe that only 4 people can have more than two billion rewards in addition to the yonkous. Rayleigh, Mihawk, Kuzan and Dragon.

Dragon is the most mysterious, presumably worth up to 6 billion for directly opposing the World Government and being considered the most wanted man in the world. On the other hand, their commanders have ridiculously low rewards.

More like ignorant posters made for trolling.
Ah, I wouldn't say that. There is some structure to the wit after all:

Luffy - 1.5 billion to 3 billion | Kaidou's bounty divided by 3 (1.537 billion) + Luffy's Whole Cake bounty; Luffy's Whole Cake bounty x 2

Zoro - 320 million to 1.6 billion | King's bounty divided by 3 (463 million) + Zoro's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Nami - 66 million to 132 million | Nami's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Usopp - 200 million to 898 million | Ulti and Page One's bounty divided by 3 (133 million + 96 million = 229) + Usopp's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Sanji - 330 million to 660 million | Sanji's Whole Cake bounty x 2

Chopper - 100 to 880,000,200 million | Queen's bounty divided by 3 (440 million) + Chopper's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Robin - 130 million to 580 million | Black Maria's bounty divided by 3 (160 million) + Robin's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Franky - 94 million to 502 million | Sasaki's bounty divided by 3 (157 million) + Franky's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Brook - 83 million to 164 million | Brook's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Jinbe - 438 million to 1.2 billion | Who's-Who's bounty divided by 3 (182 million) + Jinbe's Whole Cake bounty x 2

Ah, I wouldn't say that. There is some structure to the wit after all:

Luffy - 1.5 billion to 3 billion | Kaidou's bounty divided by 3 (1.537 billion) + Luffy's Whole Cake bounty; Luffy's Whole Cake bounty x 2

Zoro - 320 million to 1.6 billion | King's bounty divided by 3 (463 million) + Zoro's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Nami - 66 million to 132 million | Nami's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Usopp - 200 million to 898 million | Ulti and Page One's bounty divided by 3 (133 million + 96 million = 229) + Usopp's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Sanji - 330 million to 660 million | Sanji's Whole Cake bounty x 2

Chopper - 100 to 880,000,200 million | Queen's bounty divided by 3 (440 million) + Chopper's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Robin - 130 million to 580 million | Black Maria's bounty divided by 3 (160 million) + Robin's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Franky - 94 million to 502 million | Sasaki's bounty divided by 3 (157 million) + Franky's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Brook - 83 million to 164 million | Brook's Dressrosa bounty x 2

Jinbe - 438 million to 1.2 billion | Who's-Who's bounty divided by 3 (182 million) + Jinbe's Whole Cake bounty x 2
It's bad "structure" and you know it. Anyways have fun

Luffy getting 5b now dont make much sense now. If he get 5b he will become the biggest active bounty even before getting to Laftel, and in his fight against Teach he will not be the underdog, like he was in all his fights.

And If we take in account that Luffy final bounty will be 5.6b, over Roger and making the GO-MU joke, there's not much sense in getting +3.5b for defeating Kaido and BM together with a lot of other people, them getting only 600m for beating Teach and getting to Laftel.

I belive that 3/3.5b is a good range because would still be lower than Shanks, to who Luffy still have to prove himself, and will be lower than post-Wano Teach, that probably will also get a boost for whatever he is doing while we are in Wano. A 3b Luffy fighting a 5b Teach would still feel like Luffy is the underdog, and them after beating Teach and getting to Laftel, Luffy would get his final bounty of 5.6b, a +2.6b increase.

And of course the boost for defeating Kaido and BM have to be shared between other people in the Alliance, expecially Kid and Law who are the other two leaders. A +1.5b for Luffy and a +1b for Kid and Law would make the 3.5b shared between the three captains, but with Luffy still getting a little more because he is of course above those two.

H

humanbeing

Luffy getting 5b now dont make much sense now. If he get 5b he will become the biggest active bounty even before getting to Laftel, and in his fight against Teach he will not be the underdog, like he was in all his fights.

And If we take in account that Luffy final bounty will be 5.6b, over Roger and making the GO-MU joke, there's not much sense in getting +3.5b for defeating Kaido and BM together with a lot of other people, them getting only 600m for beating Teach and getting to Laftel.

I belive that 3/3.5b is a good range because would still be lower than Shanks, to who Luffy still have to prove himself, and will be lower than post-Wano Teach, that probably will also get a boost for whatever he is doing while we are in Wano. A 3b Luffy fighting a 5b Teach would still feel like Luffy is the underdog, and them after beating Teach and getting to Laftel, Luffy would get his final bounty of 5.6b, a +2.6b increase.

And of course the boost for defeating Kaido and BM have to be shared between other people in the Alliance, expecially Kid and Law who are the other two leaders. A +1.5b for Luffy and a +1b for Kid and Law would make the 3.5b shared between the three captains, but with Luffy still getting a little more because he is of course above those two.
it makes sense though the WG seeing many things that confirms Luffy being the one who they fear him to be. and now they will know that there is another Dragon and who is allied to Luffy. Wano will be under his protection and the samurai will be his allies. Luffy is more dangerous than all other Yonko together. it is not only his strength but his other abilities as well and his big alliance that is keeping getting bigger, his access to the road poneglyphs , Robin being with him , his connections to the ancient weapons. etc. Kaido is a loner who is strong and has a few subordinates who are not top tiers and that applies for BM as well.they don't have any allies , and still their have bounties above the 4 billion mark.

You see Chopper and Usopp as bigger threats than Sanji :seriously:
You mean like how Usopp got a bigger bounty than Sanji after Dressrosa? Sorry for trying to have fun thinking like Oda then.

Also, the joke is that Chopper is the one mainly seen, like by Drake, of being a bigger threat than Sanji because of what he saw do to Queen, and that Sanji comedically not only gets a lower bounty than Zoro again, but that he also gets a bounty lower than Chopper.

Post automatically merged:

Hmm why picking Usopp so high and Brook so low? Jinbe also looks too high by a vast amount. I would bet on Zoro to sit on the 2 billions range.
Well, God Usopp did mainly beat two of the Flying Six after all. ;)

Last edited:
Ok so, since all luffy's enemies had higher bounty than him(buggy, kuro, don grieg, arlong, crocodile, moria, donflamingo, katakuri, Kaido)(except caesar), if oda intends to follow this pattern again then bb's bounty should be higher too at the time of their confrontation. So there are two possibilities: either luffy's bounty wont exceed the 2b mark or it will but teach will get a significant rise too after wano.

Luffys bounty finna be 4B. Bbs bounty will also raise +4B. Then luffy defeats bb and becomes pirate king->5.6B

All the right hands of Yonkos don't have a 2+B bounty. So thinking zoro will get 1.6+ berry is ridiculous. Luffy will get a 3+B bounty and Zoro won't get a higher bounty than king yet. 1.1B is what i think will be his bounty. His final bounty will be 1.7B - 2B.

Last edited:
Luffys bounty finna be 4B. Bbs bounty will also raise +4B. Then luffy defeats bb and becomes pirate king->5.6B

All the right hands of Yonkos don't have a 2+B bounty. So thinking zoro will get 1.6+ berry is ridiculous. Luffy will get a 3+B bounty and Zoro won't get a higher bounty than king yet. 1.1B is what i think will be his bounty. His final bounty will be 1.7B - 2B.
I get the suspicion Luffy might just be at 3 billion and get up to 6 billion by the time he surpasses all the Emperors and not just Kaido.