General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You expecting zoro and Sanji to get 1 billion increase for just beating a YC then you are daydreaming
What I am expecting is them to get higher bounties than the opponents they fight have, like it was the case since forever.
While Luffy's and Sanji's bounties increase for various reasons, Zoro's increases as proof of combat abilities, his daddy doesnt buff it up nor does he gets an extra bounty increase for being part of SHs, WCI made that clear.

Why did Zoro get 200mil increase for Dressrosa while Luffy got only 100mil increase?
Is pushing the Plotcage so much more valuable than beating the Waka-sama? :catpole:
Not agreeing with noodle as always, but part of it is because Luffy only got half the credit for his accomplishment, Law the other half, hence why both got to 500 million.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The pattern is zoro always has a higher bounty than luffy's old ones by pure strength

Luffy gets 30 then zoro gets 60
Luffy 100 zoro 120
L 300 z 320

Zoros next bounty is 480 surpassing luffys 400
There is no time to stick to that pattern anymore, we are in Yonko saga.
Based on that pattern, Zoro's EoS bounty will be barely above 500mil as I doubt that their bounties will increase more than 2 times from this point in time. Also, getting higher bounty than your opponent worked just fine so far so...

Zoro is bound to play the best part in Kaido's defeat or else the Enma plot would be either a lie or useless.
Not really, given how Oden is acting, he is more like Luffy than Zoro and thinking Oda will make use by having Zoro give it to Luffy as final blow to defeating him as a way to help, while putting shine on Luffy being strongest of his crew and taking out Kaido like he said majority.

It seems people don't realize that is not only defeating YC .....a whole established Yonko crew(whose captain was part of RoX) will fall by the hands of the SHs(say anything the credit will go to them don't expect Law or Kid crew grow at all ).
Im going to be fucking pissed if Law and Kid don't get any credit for wano

even Capone got a bounty raise after WCI(albeit he might have only got a 50 mil raise)

Im going to be fucking pissed if Law and Kid don't get any credit for wano

even Capone got a bounty raise after WCI(albeit he might have only got a 50 mil raise)
I just truly think that Wano will be the climax when it comes to the SHs becoming a real emperor crew.

Kid or Law crew getting equal recognizing with so little focus is quite diminishing.

I think they will be absorbed in the news as part of the new Gokou crew.

My prediction for SH bounty after Wano
Luffy 2.5 Bil
Zoro 1.64 Bil
Sanji 1.37 Bil
Usopp 600 Mil
Robin 520 Mil
Franky 494 Mil
Brook 480 Mil
Nami 324 Mil
Chopper 1 Mil
Zoro's and Sanji's can't be that close for the sole reason one will be fighting Kaido and also actively partecipate in his demise, the other will stop himself to a win over a strong commander.

Zoro's and Sanji's can't be that close for the sole reason one will be fighting Kaido and also actively partecipate in his demise, the other will stop himself to a win over a strong commander.
Yeah, Sanji will be above Zoro with his bounty in the lead and facing serious threats while Zoro be back to fainting like usual the moment he is 'nailed' ;).

When BM is defeated at the end of wano, Kid will capture her and deliver her to the giants of elbaf, forming an alliance with the giants in the process and allowing him to become an emperor

:goatasure:
luffy will be the one to gain the giants trust after beat meme's ass.
the giants are probably going to be an enemy at first

If Luffy just gets the alliance of the giants right off the bat, it would kill any tension the story has. Elbaf is the strongest country on earth. Given that Luffy will likely have Wano, FI, and Germa under his control by wano's end, I think Elbaf should go to Kid or blackbeard before Luffy gets it

If Luffy just gets the alliance of the giants right off the bat, it would kill any tension the story has. Elbaf is the strongest country on earth. Given that Luffy will likely have Wano, FI, and Germa under his control by wano's end, I think Elbaf should go to Kid or blackbeard before Luffy gets it
I think otherwise. I imagine elbaf is a short arc like zou. but we can agree to disagree. kid doesnt seem to be the type to form alliance with countries or people anyway. its not his goal.
from the looks of it, he's done with alliances. more than likely he will terrorize than help.

:goatasure:
luffy will be the one to gain the giants trust after beat meme's ass.
When BM is defeated at the end of wano, Kid will capture her and deliver her to the giants of elbaf, forming an alliance with the giants in the process and allowing him to become an emperor

You guys mean Ussop right?

:pepehands: