General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Added a bumper poll for the Strawhats.

That’s the maximum amount of options we can get in a poll, I’d have liked to fit a few more in for other characters (Usopp and Robin in particular) but I’ve gave more than two options to the characters I think needed it most. Luffy gets a wide range of discussion, Zoro and Sanji obviously as well, and with Chopper it could be a few options if he gets a real one this arc.

Since it seems Odas really speeding up Luffys growth, I don’t think we’ll have an arc with the straw hats fighting the red haired pirates.

As such to change my previous guesses:

Luffy -> 4 Billion -> 5.6 Billion
Zoro -> 1.8 Billion -> 3.33 Billion
Sanji -> 1.77 Billion -> 3.2 Billion
Usopp -> 700 Million -> 1.3 Billion
Nami -> 600 Million -> 1 Billion
Jinbe -> 570 Million -> 860 Million
Robin -> 500 Million -> 800 Million
Franky -> 496 Million -> 770 Million
Brook - 450 Million -> 730 Million
Chopper -> 200 Million -> 500 Million

Bonus if joins:
Yamato -> 550 Million -> 900 Million

Added a bumper poll for the Strawhats.

That’s the maximum amount of options we can get in a poll, I’d have liked to fit a few more in for other characters (Usopp and Robin in particular) but I’ve gave more than two options to the characters I think needed it most. Luffy gets a wide range of discussion, Zoro and Sanji obviously as well, and with Chopper it could be a few options if he gets a real one this arc.
Given how Jack was talking in this chapter about how one more good hit would finish him off, I was hoping that would lead to Usopp beating an extremely weakened Jack and thus having a good excuse to keep his inflated bounty gag going. However, now it’s clear that Usopp will get an inflated bounty for “beating 2 F5,” which is awful because it means Nami won’t get get credit she deserves, and it makes absolutely no sense because CP0 had a Mary watching Nami beat Ulti (and I would also assume that there was a Mary somewhere watching BM one shot P1)

I was pretty conservative with my old guesses, I went Luffy 3 billion, Zoro 1.2, Sanji 999 million, a simple 200 million boost to the rest.

With the way it’s went now

Luffy- 4 billion, just below Shanks
Zoro- 1.5 billion plus. 1.6 kind of makes sense for him since his first bounty was 60 million.
Nami- I think still just the 200 million boost, 266 million. Big Mom stole her thunder. Although Nami literally stole hers
Usopp- ditto, I still think he’ll get a bigger boost post-Elbaf. Hasn’t been relevant enough on Wano for me to think he’ll get a joke raise. 400 million
Sanji- mmmm, not sure, over a billion, under 1.5 billion for certain, not sure what number he’ll end up with though.
Chopper- real bounty of 200 million
Robin- a unique bounty for beating Black Maria, above 400
Franky- same, but for Sasaki. Lower than Robin’s though
Brook- unique bounty, lower than Robin/Franky though
Jinbei- maybe just a 200 boost as well. Don’t think anyone will be that surprised at him beat WW. Might be lucky and he gets double and up to 800 million, but I think 600 odd is more likely.

I was pretty conservative with my old guesses, I went Luffy 3 billion, Zoro 1.2, Sanji 999 million, a simple 200 million boost to the rest.

With the way it’s went now

Luffy- 4 billion, just below Shanks
Zoro- 1.5 billion plus. 1.6 kind of makes sense for him since his first bounty was 60 million.
Nami- I think still just the 200 million boost, 266 million. Big Mom stole her thunder. Although Nami literally stole hers
Usopp- ditto, I still think he’ll get a bigger boost post-Elbaf. Hasn’t been relevant enough on Wano for me to think he’ll get a joke raise. 400 million
Sanji- mmmm, not sure, over a billion, under 1.5 billion for certain, not sure what number he’ll end up with though.
Chopper- real bounty of 200 million
Robin- a unique bounty for beating Black Maria, above 400
Franky- same, but for Sasaki. Lower than Robin’s though
Brook- unique bounty, lower than Robin/Franky though
Jinbei- maybe just a 200 boost as well. Don’t think anyone will be that surprised at him beat WW. Might be lucky and he gets double and up to 800 million, but I think 600 odd is more likely.
I’m sure Oda will stick with Usopp’s inflated bounty gag by the end of this arc. He’ll get close to a billion because the WG will actually believe that he did beat Ulti and P1, like he says he did. Don’t get me wrong, this would be absolutely nonsensical writing, but my expectations for Oda are at rock bottom after this Jack/Pero fiasco

Since it seems Odas really speeding up Luffys growth, I don’t think we’ll have an arc with the straw hats fighting the red haired pirates.

As such to change my previous guesses:

Luffy -> 4 Billion -> 5.6 Billion
Zoro -> 1.8 Billion -> 3.33 Billion
Sanji -> 1.77 Billion -> 3.2 Billion
Usopp -> 700 Million -> 1.3 Billion
Nami -> 600 Million -> 1 Billion
Jinbe -> 570 Million -> 860 Million
Robin -> 500 Million -> 800 Million
Franky -> 496 Million -> 770 Million
Brook - 450 Million -> 730 Million
Chopper -> 200 Million -> 500 Million

Bonus if joins:
Yamato -> 550 Million -> 900 Million
5.6 already for Luffy?

H

humanbeing

5.6 already for Luffy?
Luffy beating Kaido, having such alliance at his disposal, opening Wano , cutting the WG weapon deliveries and having the majority of the road poneglyphs would make it justifiable. the more unbelievable thing would be Zoro and Sanji having 3.3 B and 3.2B bounties just by beating 2 commanders.
Post automatically merged:

Those are end of series
ah i see if that is the case then maybe yes.