General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
If this headcanon of ZKK happening as some Zoro fans claim what’s stopping Zoro from having a higher bounty? No one is gonna write down in the paper Luffy defeated Kaido, BUT Zoro killed him. It would simply say Zoro killed emperor Kaido. Luffy’s contribution wouldn’t matter to the WG or marines. And you know very well that it isn’t happening.
:seriously:

Did I suggest that Zoro will flip with a highter bounty or something?

And you are free not to believe on ZKK.

Sanji's bounty is mainly because of his new gag of getting an extremely high bounty due to his Germa lineage and not because of his own feats...

About Zoro, I just doubt that Oda will give him a bounty past 2B unless Kid and Law will kill/decapitate BM...
Kidd and Law getting a flat 2 billion each if they take down BM is within the realm of possibility. As is Zoro getting over 2 billion after ZKK.

I guess that won't happen in that fundamentally Luffy will probably end up defeating Kaido it seems or at least deal some damage until Zoro finishes the job and finishes him off.

If strangely Zoro got the biggest upgrade the current differential is still above 1 B so Zoro will probably not get close.

But if Oda grants Luffy 3 B I can see Zoro eventually venturing into the 2 realm.
This.

I think Luffy finishes Wano with 3-3.5 billion bounty even after ZKK, while Zoro got 2+ billion.

If this headcanon of ZKK happening as some Zoro fans claim what’s stopping Zoro from having a higher bounty? No one is gonna write down in the paper Luffy defeated Kaido, BUT Zoro killed him. It would simply say Zoro killed emperor Kaido. Luffy’s contribution wouldn’t matter to the WG or marines. And you know very well that it isn’t happening.
Not exactly.

You need to remember that the Marines treated defeating someone 1-on-1 differently than killing off someone.

Look at Luffy vs Crocodile or Luffy vs Lucci, for example. Both were 1-on-1 fights where nobody died, but Luffy got a sizeable boost after both victories.

While Teach, who (in)famously killed one of his own bosses (Thatch), who was a YC4, still got 0 bounty from the Marines.

Think about it.

Luffy got an additional 200 million from defeating Lucci, but Teach got 0 for killing off a YC? Why is that?

That's because defeating and killing off someone are different for the Marines. Luffy had to surpass Crocodile and Lucci to beat them, while Teach only had to kill Thatch.

Luffy has to surpass Kaido, however momentarily, to defeat him. Zoro does not. Zoro simply has to kill him. Luffy defeating Kaido 1-on-1 is not worth less than ZKK. :kata:

Kidd and Law getting a flat 2 billion each if they take down BM is within the realm of possibility. As is Zoro getting over 2 billion after ZKK.
I can see Kid and Law getting 2.5B each by defeating BM, also killing/decapitating/nerfing BM would give them near or even 3B... Now, about Zoro, I just can't see him getting past that mark yet without more threatening actions to the WG since YC1 bounties we know so far can't get past 1.5B while BB's current bounty is just around 2.2B (I think BB's next bounty would be just slightly higher than Luffy's but lower than Shanks)...

I can see Kid and Law getting 2.5B each by defeating BM, also killing/decapitating/nerfing BM would give them near or even 3B... Now, about Zoro, I just can't see him getting past that mark yet without more threatening actions to the WG since YC1 bounties we know so far can't get past 1.5B while BB's current bounty is just around 2.2B (I think BB's next bounty would be just slightly higher than Luffy's but lower than Shanks)...
Fair enough

Blackbeard is a Yonko with a much stronger crew/territory and he's 2.2 billion. I doubt they'll pass that.

Let's not forget Luffy has a fleet, alliances/territories as well. Plus he started at a higher level.

The Maximum that law and kid can get is Luffy‘s current bounty of 1.5B and even that is generous. The think is even if they defeat big mom, most of the credit will go again to the Luffy as the one who orchestrated everything. If you think about Law and kid couldn’t shit without Luffy. It is Luffy who rallied all the samurai, minks and everyone. That is his power to gather people that help him do what he alone can not. And in that comparison Kid sucks and gets betrayed all the time.

This.

I think Luffy finishes Wano with 3-3.5 billion bounty even after ZKK, while Zoro got 2+ billion.

Not exactly.

You need to remember that the Marines treated defeating someone 1-on-1 differently than killing off someone.

Look at Luffy vs Crocodile or Luffy vs Lucci, for example. Both were 1-on-1 fights where nobody died, but Luffy got a sizeable boost after both victories.

While Teach, who (in)famously killed one of his own bosses (Thatch), who was a YC4, still got 0 bounty from the Marines.

Think about it.

Luffy got an additional 200 million from defeating Lucci, but Teach got 0 for killing off a YC? Why is that?

That's because defeating and killing off someone are different for the Marines. Luffy had to surpass Crocodile and Lucci to beat them, while Teach only had to kill Thatch.

Luffy has to surpass Kaido, however momentarily, to defeat him. Zoro does not. Zoro simply has to kill him. Luffy defeating Kaido 1-on-1 is not worth less than ZKK. :kata:
I don't understand the ones who place Zoro and Sanji bounties closely aligned. Obviously defeating King is not all Zoro accomplished. He fought on the rooftop and will likely finish his work with Kaido.

Mate, this argument doesn’t work cuz marines have no knowledge of it. BB literally was a no name till he captured Ace.
The YC of a Yonko died and the Marines definitely didn't know a thing about it? The Marines knew about Zoro defeating Mr. 1, a member of a secret organization, in a quiet corner of the streets, but they didn't know about the YC of a famous pirate dying?

Doesn't sound possible, mate.

I don't understand the ones who place Zoro and Sanji bounties closely aligned. Obviously defeating King is not all Zoro accomplished. He fought on the rooftop and will likely finish his work with Kaido.
Their argument usually extends to nobody knowing what Zoro did against Kaido. :suresure:

People really overestimating bounties

Even if ZKK happens, Zoros bounty shouldn’t approach BBs who killed Whitebeard, defeated Marco, created a fleet of destructive pirates, and amassed a large amount of territory. Same logic applies to kid and law if they beat big mom.
If ZKK happens 2 billion seems realistic. BB still has 240 million more. If it doesnt happen 1,5 billion would make more sense. 1,4 for sanji.

People really overestimating bounties

Even if ZKK happens, Zoros bounty shouldn’t approach BBs who killed Whitebeard, defeated Marco, created a fleet of destructive pirates, and amassed a large amount of territory. Same logic applies to kid and law if they beat big mom.
Couldn’t agree more. Except the fact that BB killed a weakened WB. Luffy got a bounty of 1.5b because he showed his teeth to a Yonkou and defeated 2 commanders and gathered a fleet of 5,6k people. Something none of the other Supernova have. You have to understand that Luffy’s high bounty also comes from the fact that he commands strong people like Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe etc

If ZKK happens 2 billion seems realistic. BB still has 240 million more. If it doesnt happen 1,5 billion would make more sense. 1,4 for sanji.
I just don’t think 240 is enough to justify the sheer difference in trouble these two can cause.

If ZKK happens I still think Zoro caps at 1.8 billion. If it doesn’t happen, 1.5 billion depending on CP0 plot

The YC of a Yonko died and the Marines definitely didn't know a thing about it? The Marines knew about Zoro defeating Mr. 1, a member of a secret organization, in a quiet corner of the streets, but they didn't know about the YC of a famous pirate dying?

Doesn't sound possible, mate.
You mean mr1 the guy who got defeated in an arc that had marines going around the streets? It’s not really hard… it doesn’t compare to a death happening within crew members on the ship at sea. Knowing a YC died is not the same as knowing a previous crew member actually did it. Once again there was Zero intel on BB and his achievements prior to leaving the crew.

In the grand scheme of things, Zoro exploits on the rooftop are not that grand. Him defeating King will have a larger impact on his new bounty than what he did on the roof. That's why people have him and Sanji's bounties close to each other. Both are fighting commanders.

In the grand scheme of things, Zoro exploits on the rooftop are not that grand. Him defeating King will have a larger impact on his new bounty than what he did on the roof. That's why people have him and Sanji's bounties close to each other. Both are fighting commanders.
Well I tend to believe any major accomplishment connected to the rooftop probably didn't get unobserved, of course I don't expect a major raise because of the Hakai and Asura feat, the most will probably come from King and ZKK in the case scenario it will occur.