General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Nah, I believe the "one-arm" excuse to be a red-herring. There's a reason Oda linked Mihawk and Shanks together.
So you created your own belief lol

Mihawk and Shanks haven't settled the score since they last fought 12+ years ago

If Mihawk beat Shanks then he wouldn't see the gap between him and sick dying WB

Last edited by a moderator:
Mihawk's current bounty is above 4,048,900,000 but not necessarily above 4,380,000,000.
Makes no sense. Maybe 2 billion but even that is a bit high
Post automatically merged:

Nah, I believe the "one-arm" excuse to be a red-herring. There's a reason Oda linked Mihawk and Shanks together.
Yeah because Mihawk will join shanks crew

So you created your own belief lol

Mihawk ans Shanks haven't settled the score since they last fought 12+ years ago

If Mihawk beat Shanks then he wouldn't see the gap between him and sick dying WB
I don't getting old or having a sickness that wasn't acting up then would decrease the level of his CoA/CoC or AP compared to his prime self.

20 highest known bounties so far:

estas recompensas es una lapida para aquellos que dicen que la recompensa de zoro(si es que es superior a la de sanji) representa la superioridad inequivoca del marimo sobre el cocinero.

roger 500 millones mas que shiro, y ambos son iguales en la representacion
shiro 400 millones mas que kaido, y es evidente que ambos son cercanos o bien, shiro levemente superior
lo mismo ocurre con big meme, con shanks.
con las calamidades.

zoro es superior a sanji? claro, pero por una diferencia minima.

hasta aqui mi reporte

Yes but he is the key figure. Everybody in wano was waiting for Luffy. Kid couldn’t escape prison until Luffy was thrown there to and helped him. His crew is defeating the major force of the beast pirates. The flying six defeating by his crew members(except ulti and page1), sanji and zoro are gonna defeat king and queen. And Luffy is gonna beat kaido. And the samurai are gonna join forces with Luffy for later events. Luffy’s bounty is gonna skyrocket past 4B probably to 5B.
Just as his bounty was equal to Law in Dresrossa. Luffy was the key, but didnt get a super high bounty.

Just as his bounty was equal to Law in Dresrossa. Luffy was the key, but didnt get a super high bounty.
That was different. In dressrosa it was an alliance and the marines knew that. Thanks to fujitora. Here it definitely is not on equal footing. Luffy is much more the center than the rest. It is like in whole cake island were Bege was the mastermind but Luffy was the one doing the fighting and thanks to morgen he got the credit. What do you think will the CP0 and X drake report? X Drake asked Luffy to join him in the fight. Not kid and law. CP0 is gonna report everything clearly, and Luffy is gonna get the credit he deserves. And the bounty he deserves.

That was different. In dressrosa it was an alliance and the marines knew that. Thanks to fujitora. Here it definitely is not on equal footing. Luffy is much more the center than the rest. It is like in whole cake island were Bege was the mastermind but Luffy was the one doing the fighting and thanks to morgen he got the credit. What do you think will the CP0 and X drake report? X Drake asked Luffy to join him in the fight. Not kid and law. CP0 is gonna report everything clearly, and Luffy is gonna get the credit he deserves. And the bounty he deserves.

Bla bla bla. Cp0 and X Drake... Luffy does not deserve a Bounty over 4 billion.

What do you think the yonko did that made them deserve 4 billion, at least luffy would defeat a yonko unlike the yonkos that never defeated a top tier
Don’t bother with him. Just look it his repy. Its the same in another thread. No explaing no arguements just bullshit spewt and that’s it. At least we explain why we think what we think.

What do you think the yonko did that made them deserve 4 billion, at least luffy would defeat a yonko unlike the yonkos that never defeated a top tier
In that case Luffy would desere 4 billion+.
But I think Luffy would be skipping the level of close to Yonko but still not entirely on their level if he beats Kaido right now (too much, too fast, bad storytelling!) Had no chance against Big Mom and Kaido a few weeks back and now he realizes how to use coc properly and immediately beats the strongest pirate (bounty) two hours later?

No Yonko we know was able to defeat another one in the last years and suddenly Luffy beats the guy with the highest active pirate bounty cause he learned fighting with coc for 30 minutes? Would mean Luffy getting a bounty of at least 4,7 billion. More than Shanks or Blackbeard. I don't see the story working out with Luffy having the highest known pirate bounty a this point, just a few days after being dissed by his grandfather as still being a relatively unimportant pirate.

Luffy with a bounty of 3 billion is the best choice imo. Guess something needs to happen the next 20 chapters that makes Kaido leave Wano without Luffy coming close to beat him in a one on one.

In that case Luffy would desere 4 billion+.
But I think Luffy would be skipping the level of close to Yonko but still not entirely on their level if he beats Kaido right now (too much, too fast, bad storytelling!) Had no chance against Big Mom and Kaido a few weeks back and now he realizes how to use coc properly and immediately beats the strongest pirate (bounty) two hours later?

No Yonko we know was able to defeat another one in the last years and suddenly Luffy beats the guy with the highest active pirate bounty cause he learned fighting with coc for 30 minutes? Would mean Luffy getting a bounty of at least 4,7 billion. More than Shanks or Blackbeard. I don't see the story working out with Luffy having the highest known pirate bounty a this point, just a few days after being dissed by his grandfather as still being a relatively unimportant pirate.

Luffy with a bounty of 3 billion is the best choice imo. Guess something needs to happen the next 20 chapters that makes Kaido leave Wano without Luffy coming close to beat him in a one on one.
Well the same applies to Crocodile. Luffy was a no name pirate in paradise he lost 2 times to Croco and then he beat him. One of Luffy’s greatest abilities is his ability to grow stronger even during a fight. The same was said by Rayleigh “the true strength of haki blooms during a fight“. Luffy is growing stronger right now. But just because he beats Kaido doesn’t mean he can beat all the other yonkous easily. And it’s not a couple of days he beats katakuri a few months ago. Which in OP time is a lot. And he has trained, learned ACoA and ACoC. Which is important cuz it shows that kaido only beat him so easily thanks to ACoC and now the ground is event out. But Luffy keeps growing during the fight. The Luffy right now (chapter 1034) is still growing. At the end of the fight will be even stronger.
And his bounty doesn’t just reflect his win over kaido. It reflects the downfall of a yonkou by another pirate. Which is unheard of. It reflects the fact that he has 3 RPG, a person who can read the PG, and is the closest to becoming PK since Roger. All of this added up Garantie a bounty of 5B in my opinion but I can obviously be wrong.

Shanks has fought Kaido, and by Kaido words, they were pretty much equal.

Kaido fought the 4 emperors said in his introduction.

Big Mom was Kaido's rival and WB's, being in the same ship, they pretty much receive PS of each other. Luffy literally has to confront them directly to show how strong he is.

But he still needs help to fight them.

Well the same applies to Crocodile. Luffy was a no name pirate in paradise he lost 2 times to Croco and then he beat him. One of Luffy’s greatest abilities is his ability to grow stronger even during a fight. The same was said by Rayleigh “the true strength of haki blooms during a fight“. Luffy is growing stronger right now. But just because he beats Kaido doesn’t mean he can beat all the other yonkous easily. And it’s not a couple of days he beats katakuri a few months ago. Which in OP time is a lot. And he has trained, learned ACoA and ACoC. Which is important cuz it shows that kaido only beat him so easily thanks to ACoC and now the ground is event out. But Luffy keeps growing during the fight. The Luffy right now (chapter 1034) is still growing. At the end of the fight will be even stronger.
And his bounty doesn’t just reflect his win over kaido. It reflects the downfall of a yonkou by another pirate. Which is unheard of. It reflects the fact that he has 3 RPG, a person who can read the PG, and is the closest to becoming PK since Roger. All of this added up Garantie a bounty of 5B in my opinion but I can obviously be wrong.
Crocodile's two wins over Luffy came by way of Luffy not understanding Croc's advantage = sand power taking away the water inside Luffy. Once that advantage wasn't there anymore, Luffy knocked him out as Crocodile wasn't necessarily more powerful than Luffy.

The sheer power difference between Kaido (or Big Mom) and Luffy was pictured as immense and still should be. The storyline excuse of using a power (ACoC) for the first time an hour back and immediately being able to be on the same level as a guy who did it for decades seems very weird. Kaido fought as well in past decades against top level guys, probably more than Luffy.
I would have no problem with Luffy getting a bounty of 5 billion after beating Kaido, it's quite close to my 4.7b, but I simply criticize the whole topic from a storyline perspective as it's a deleopment that is far too rushed. At this point after being declared by media as being the fifth Yonko he should now prove that he's starting to close the gap, but not completely doing so.

The Katakuri fight wasn't many months ago, maybe one month. The story we've seen in One Piece does actually happen in a very short amount of time with the two year time-skip being a gigantic time period in comparison. It just feels like many months :D

Shanks has fought Kaido, and by Kaido words, they were pretty much equal.

Kaido fought the 4 emperors said in his introduction.

Big Mom was Kaido's rival and WB's, being in the same ship, they pretty much receive PS of each other. Luffy literally has to confront them directly to show how strong he is.

But he still needs help to fight them.
kaido never fought shank if he fought shank he and king would be overwhelmed by a yonko's army( shanks main force his is personal ship unlike other yonkos)

Crocodile's two wins over Luffy came by way of Luffy not understanding Croc's advantage = sand power taking away the water inside Luffy. Once that advantage wasn't there anymore, Luffy knocked him out as Crocodile wasn't necessarily more powerful than Luffy.

The sheer power difference between Kaido (or Big Mom) and Luffy was pictured as immense and still should be. The storyline excuse of using a power (ACoC) for the first time an hour back and immediately being able to be on the same level as a guy who did it for decades seems very weird. Kaido fought as well in past decades against top level guys, probably more than Luffy.
I would have no problem with Luffy getting a bounty of 5 billion after beating Kaido, it's quite close to my 4.7b, but I simply criticize the whole topic from a storyline perspective as it's a deleopment that is far too rushed. At this point after being declared by media as being the fifth Yonko he should now prove that he's starting to close the gap, but not completely doing so.

The Katakuri fight wasn't many months ago, maybe one month. The story we've seen in One Piece does actually happen in a very short amount of time with the two year time-skip being a gigantic time period in comparison. It just feels like many months :D
I’m gonna focus on the part at the end. You said it yourself. The timespan is extremely short with the 2 years time skip being a huge part of it. Obviously Luffy got stronger over time even in that short amount. The Luffy who defeated Croco is way stronger than the Luffy who struggled against Arlong. Heck Luffy got a huge power boost from water 7 to enis lobby. And even without the gears. In water 7 none of his base attacks did anything against blueno. In enis lobby he broke through his Tekkai with gomu gomu no rifle. I understand you reasoning and I agree with it. My point is just that all the strawhats grow exponentially in a short while. Especially Luffy,zoro and Sanji. So that is not a surprise, that’s my point. In terms of our time. It’s been years since dressrosa and even whole cake island. Heck even chapter 1000 is almost a year old. So I don’t think it’s to rushed. Honestly how long to you want one piece to go, another 10 years?

actually that doesn’t sound bad. :steef: