General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

If Oven and Daifuku are 300 mill, why would Usopp be 600 mill?
:kayneshrug: Well Ussop has already 200 millions

He may be weaker than Vets post wano but he can surpass them in bounties
Post automatically merged:

Luffy 2 - 3 billions
Kidd 1.4 - 2.5 billions
Law 1 - 2 billions
Zoro 700 - 900 millions
Sanji 700 - 900 millions
Killer 400 - 700 millions

A

ardym

:kayneshrug: Well Ussop has already 200 millions

He may be weaker than Vets post wano but he can surpass them in bounties

Luffy 2 - 3 billions
Kidd 1.4 - 2.5 billions
Law 1 - 2 billions
Zoro 700 - 900 millions
Sanji 700 - 900 millions
Killer 400 - 700 millions
i am pretty sure all of the top people especially Luffy, Kidd , Law, Zoro and Sanji will get at least 1 billion increase , Luffy being the leader of that huge alliance will get more so 1.5 -2.5 billion increase for him

Let's recap know bounties :

Luffy : 1 Bi 500 Mi ( so min for an Emperor, Max for a Commander )

Sweet Commanders :

Snack : 600 Mi
Cracker : 860 Mi
Smoothie : 932 Mi
Katakuri : 1 Bi 57 Mi

Jack : 1 Bi
Queen : 1 Bi 350 Mi

From those bounties :

Everybody with a strenght > or = 4th mate of a Yonkou will probably have a bounty not so far from Snack One.
Everybody with a strenght > or = 3rd mate of a Yonkou will probably have a bounty not so far from Cracker or Jack one.
Everybody with a strenght > or = 2nd mate of a Yonkou will probably have a bounty not so far from Smoothie or Queen one.
Everybody with a strenght > or = 1rst mate of a Yonkou will probably have a bounty not so far from Katakuri or King one. With Luffy as an upper limit.

Jimbei, Bepo, Sanji, Killer after Wano : 3rd mate bounty
Zoro after Wano : 1st mate bounty
Kidd and Law after Wano : between 1 Bi and 250 Mi and 1 Bi and 750 Mi
Luffy after Wano : From 1 Bi and 750 Mi to 2 Bi and 750 Mi.

😋

Capone Bege, a cap'n got measly increase of 50 million which is absolutely dwarfed by Sanji's 153 million increase and Sanji barely did anything
And what did Bege do?
The plan he made? Well, it failed completely and in the news luffy got all the credits. Besides that, bege didn't do anything.

J

Jo_Ndule

Correct plus 1Bil bounty for Enma and you got it to about the correct number.
Lol

Sorry no

Zoro/sanji having 1 b increase for whatever reasons is meh

Even luffy was at 500 mi
And what did Bege do?
The plan he made? Well, it failed completely and in the news luffy got all the credits. Besides that, bege didn't do anything.
Capone made the plan
Luffy got all the credit

Oda did a poor job!!
Capone deserve the credit and should have gotten 100/200 millions increase at least

y
Eos bounties
Luffy 5.6 bil cause the pun and to be higher than roger
Law 5 bil to match his fruits worth
Kid 5.2 bil
Sanji 1.3 bil to match queen
you wish
sanji likely gets to 3 bil and kid law aint getting 5 bil .

commander bounties dont cap at 1.5 .
king bounty is prob higher than queen's which is 1.3
then shanks crew are said to have notoriously high bounties all around esp for the top three. beckman, roo, yassopp. there really might be a commander out here with a bounty equal to BB or better.

Imagine mere Commanders having higher bounty than the man that is being talked as the 5th Yonko, Worst Generation Captain of a strong and troublesome crew, has a huge fleet with strong pirates, brother of Sabo and Ace, son of the World's Most Wanted Criminal, entered a Yonko's territory defeated 2 of her Commanders, destroyed her Tea Party/Wedding and got out alive, but yeah those commanders though so cool and stronk, they obviously are gonna have higher bounties. :yasu:

Now this is a man i can easily see getting past 1.5B, he is incredibly strong, not to mention his ties with the Pirate King, Whitebeard and that he knows about everything. (One Piece/Void Century... etc).
you think all commander bounties cap at 1.5 bil?
we will discuss this again when beckman king bounties are higher than 1.5 bil. 5th emperor talking point qas only parroted by morgans.
The general public havent acknowledged him that way.
in the chap where he fought kaido :
emperor kaido vs "luffy "
and the other emperors bar shanks thought it was simply undeserved. marines went through emperor class bounties and he was not included. Kinda clear he isnt recognized as one at all. I see no reason for red hair pirates to have asurdly high bounties in comparison to other yonko crews, yet caps at 1.5 bil.

higher than average seems to imply that each of them would have higher bounties than their equals in other crews. in contrast to other crews, his executives each won their own fame. they arent "mere" commanders.

I dare say I would throw marco in there and say he has a higher bounty than current luffy.

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
I wonder why Oda didn't show Oden's bounty in this flashback. Was he reserving it for later or what? But if so, then for which reason exactly when his flashback is almost about to end.

There is that and the fact his conqueror haki which he was mentioned to have, hasn't even been properly developed.

With that said, what do you think Oden's bounty was?

Personally thinking, considering he was Whitebeard's strongest member, participated in multiple missions and even clashed with the Roger pirates at one point, i assume it to be particularly big, at least over 2Billions

I wonder why Oda didn't show Oden's bounty in this flashback. Was he reserving it for later or what? But if so, then for which reason exactly when his flashback is almost about to end.

There is that and the fact his conqueror haki which he was mentioned to have, hasn't even been properly developed.

Personally thinking, considering he was Whitebeard's strongest member, participated in multiple missions and even clashed with the Roger pirates at one point, i assume it to be particularly big, at least over 2Billions
in the 2 bils.

300 million