General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
they may even lower his bounty
they think he is a very big dude (almost size of a giant) that is able to make biscuit copy of him self
if they know that he is just a tall dude that with very very low endurance they may even make it lower
Why would they lower his bounty?

If anything, they were probably underselling his threat. If Cracker has only ever been seen inside his biscuit warrior, then that means that he doesn't really use his "biscuit warrior army" ability that often.

If anything, Cracker is more likely hiding how dangerous he is(even though I think they would take that into account).

Why would they lower his bounty?

If anything, they were probably underselling his threat. If Cracker has only ever been seen inside his biscuit warrior, then that means that he doesn't really use his "biscuit warrior army" ability that often.

If anything, Cracker is more likely hiding how dangerous he is(even though I think they would take that into account).
for what reason it mean that he never used his biscuit warriors?
he said they don't know how he look like not that they don't know how his power will work

personally i think they know about his power but don't know his main body is inside one of soldiers we saw several people that mad copy of them self with df power and so far copies are exactly like them (robin doffy raizo mr3) cracker is only exception they may think that main soldier is his actual main body

personally i think knowing he has trash tier endurance will make him less dangerous than thinking he has a massive and durable body in top of other powers

that being said it's oda he probably thinking that it would be cooler and more surprising if he was in bs soldier rather than being like that they probably will only change his picture and won't make any change

for what reason it mean that he never used his biscuit warriors?
he said they don't know how he look like not that they don't know how his power will work

personally i think they know about his power but don't know his main body is inside one of soldiers we saw several people that mad copy of them self with df power and so far copies are exactly like them (robin doffy raizo mr3) cracker is only exception they may think that main soldier is his actual main body
I don't think they are aware of what his abilities really are and thats sort of reflected in the epithet given to him, "thousand arms Cracker". Thats not a reference to the fact he can clone his biscuit warriors, but to the ability of his biscuit warriors to grow more arms.

This suggest that Cracker typically only fights using a single biscuit warrior, and this is further supported by him showing preferences to "liking" certain suits of armour.

What is suggested is that Cracker rarely uses more than one biscuit warrior, because the situation rarely ever calls for it. He only uses an army of biscuit warriors after his identity is revealed.
personally i think knowing he has trash tier endurance will make him less dangerous than thinking he has a massive and durable body in top of other powers
He clearly doesn't have much pain tolerance, but its also unclear how much damage it would actually take to defeat his real body.

The attack that ended up defeating his real body was several times more powerful than the attacks used to defeat his biscuit warriors.

cimming up with these quickly..

luffy 5 bill
sanji 1.5 bill
zoro 1.5 bill
jenbe 820 million
Yamato 360 million
franky 296 million
brooke 220 million
usopp 250 million
robin 197 million
nami 110 million
chopper15- 75 million

cimming up with these quickly..

luffy 5 bill
sanji 1.5 bill
zoro 1.5 bill
jenbe 820 million
Yamato 360 million
franky 296 million
brooke 220 million
usopp 250 million
robin 197 million
nami 110 million
chopper15- 75 million
Sanji and Zoro will never have the same bounty

Also the crew will all have a minimum number that they will increase by, so there is no way for someone like Jinbe to go up double and Usopp to only get 50mil

both of what you said is a lie.
name 1 time they ever had the same bounty 2 Piece reader :gokulaugh:

Also the SHP, KP and HP will have a minimum amount they will go up, no one will go up so high and another gets 0mil for beating a yonko crew, they got that useless increase beating Doffy and his family, no way that is worth the same as beating Kaido, minimun they will all go up by 100mil, and then the characters who contributed the most will in turn get more

Really hope Zoro gets 1.6B to pay homage to his first bounty 60M tho 1.7B would still be great as well. Sanji getting 1.4B is about right for him. Furthermore, although I want Usopp to get 500M, but he would honestly make a joke out of those who have as much due to his poor showing.

Really hope Zoro gets 1.6B to pay homage to his first bounty 60M tho 1.7B would still be great as well.
1.7 billion? Hm...Zoro's bounty has always been divisible by 4, and there's ZKK & beating 1/4 of the SNs to add to it. If Luffy gets 3-3.5 billion after Wano and BB does get an ancient weapon to boost his bounty into the 4+ billion category, Zoro's might even reach the lower end of 2+ billion.

If his bounty stays in 1+ billion category, it should be on the higher end, imo, like 1.860 billion.

Sanji getting 1.4B is about right for him.
1.4 billion is too high for Cook, especially since he got murked by a YC1 twice this arc alone, so giving him a bounty above said YC1 would be weird. I think he will either get a flat 1.330 billion or Oda will troll him with 1.366 billion for an obvious reason. :myman:

Furthermore, although I want Usopp to get 500M, but he would honestly make a joke out of those who have as much due to his poor showing.
It's Oda. He can't resist doing stupid shit like that because he thinks it's funny. :josad:

1.7 billion? Hm...Zoro's bounty has always been divisible by 4, and there's ZKK & beating 1/4 of the SNs to add to it. If Luffy gets 3-3.5 billion after Wano and BB does get an ancient weapon to boost his bounty into the 4+ billion category, Zoro's might even reach the lower end of 2+ billion.

If his bounty stays in 1+ billion category, it should be on the higher end, imo, like 1.860 billion
You should know I don’t believe in zkk so I didn’t bother including it. And Zoro only truly defeated nerfed Killer which was never known by WG and even if it was Killer is below Zoro in bounty so WG won’t bother increasing it. And if we go by your scenario of ZKK I don’t see any reason of Luffy reaching even 2B cause he didn’t do shit in oni island raid so he was pretty much useless. And you know very well how Oda will never have Zoro above Luffy bounty wise. 1.7B or 1.6B sounds about right for me.

You should know I don’t believe in zkk so I didn’t bother including it. And Zoro only truly defeated nerfed Killer which was never known by WG and even if it was Killer is below Zoro in bounty so WG won’t bother increasing it. And if we go by your scenario of ZKK I don’t see any reason of Luffy reaching even 2B cause he didn’t do shit in oni island raid so he was pretty much useless. And you know very well how Oda will never have Zoro above Luffy bounty wise. 1.7B or 1.6B sounds about right for me.
1.7 billion flat?

Luffy: 3.5 billion
Zoro: 1.62 billion
Sanji: 1.43 billion
Yamato: over 1 billion
Jinbe: 600 million
Robin: 520 million
Franky: 500 million
Brook : 450 million
Nami: 416 million
Usopp: 300 million
Chopper: 1000

Luffy: 3.5 billion
Leading alliance and defeating Kaido (with help)
+2B
---
Zoro: 1.82 billion
Defeating King and ZKK
+1.5
---
Sanji: 1.33 billion
Yamato: 1 billion
Defeating Queen, defeating Ulti + being Kaidos daughter
+1
---
Jinbe: 938 million
Robin: 630 million
Franky: 594 million
Defeating Tobi Roppo
+500
---
Usopp: 450
Brook : 333 million
Nami: 316 million
Chopper: 250 million 100 berries
Being part of strawhats Main crew
+250

I still feel Usopp's bounty is going to be larger than Jinbei's and be the largest after the main three of Sanji, Zoro and Luffy because he claimed to beat two Tobi Roppo.

I feel like Oda would do that.