General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Any general ideas on what the bounties post-wano could be?

Right now I have:

Luffy: Around 3b
Kidd: Around 2.5b
Law: Around 2b, if he doesn't die
Zoro: Around 1.7b
Jinbe: Around 1b, if he doesn't die
Killer: Around 1b
Sanji: Around 900m
Usopp: Around 500m
Franky: Around 400m
Robin: Around 300m
Nami: Around 250m
Brook: Around 250m
Chopper: 200beli

A

ardym

Kidd: Around 2.5b
more than 2 bil is too much increase . and only500 mil difference to Luffy he is not only stronger but has too many allies , that does not make much sense
Killer: Around 1b
Sanji: Around 900m
Killer is not gonna have a higher bounty than Sanji and for sure the differense between Sanji and Zoro will not be that much since they for sure are gonna have comparable opponents again this time most likely King and Queen.
Law and Kid will have the same bounty while Luffy's bounty will skyrocket

more than 2 bil is too much increase . and only500 mil difference to Luffy he is not only stronger but has too many allies , that does not make much sense

Killer is not gonna have a higher bounty than Sanji and for sure the differense between Sanji and Zoro will not be that much since they for sure are gonna have comparable opponents again this time most likely King and Queen.
Law and Kid will have the same bounty while Luffy's bounty will skyrocket
I think Zoro is landing the final blow and killing Kaido. That should clear up the huge difference between Zoro and Sanji.
Killer should have a higher bounty than Sanji imo, if we're looking at the how the Kidd Pirates and Straw Hat Pirates parallel to some degree. And I also think Kidd is going to be one of the "Yonko" post-Wano. Maybe not an official "Yonko" title but he will be one of the 4 strongest pirates living. Both Kaido and Big Mom are going down in Wano.

A

ardym

I think Zoro is landing the final blow and killing Kaido. That should clear up the huge difference between Zoro and Sanji.
Killer should have a higher bounty than Sanji imo, if we're looking at the how the Kidd Pirates and Straw Hat Pirates parallel to some degree. And I also think Kidd is going to be one of the "Yonko" post-Wano. Maybe not an official "Yonko" title but he will be one of the 4 strongest pirates living. Both Kaido and Big Mom are going down in Wano.
the final blow will be always Luffy's that is how it was always too. and Zoro will have much to do with some one like King.
and Killer has a bounty of 200 mil right now , Sanji and Zoro have now about the same bounty , and it was intended that way Oda telling us they are still rivals and to be honest King and Queen are without a doubt are there just to be Zoro and Sanji's opponents.
and really there is not really a parallel between them anymore
Luffy has 3x Kid's bounty , Luffy has advanced haki , has too many allies . let us be honest here no matter how you look at it they are not on the same level anymore and in Sabaody Sanji , Luffy and Zoro and maybe even Robin all of them could have had 100 mil + bounty if the WG didn't cover up Moria's defeat.
it is amazing how people are trying to make a difference between Sanji and Zoro , sure Zoro has more brute strength but Sanji can compensate for that with speed and better reaction thanks to his superior observation haki .
Oda went all out to make this three stand out. and even in this arc showed Sanji and Zoro rivalry and bickering on each other , they made about the same deeds .
both of them defeated some of Kyoshiros subordinates
Sanji defeated Page one
Zoro defeated Killer
both of them stepped in to protect O-toko
and Sanji was seen to mock Zoro about his bounty.
if i have to assume that Zoro will make more than defeating King then he will kill Orochi in that case Sanji will most likely rescue Hiyori since i think she will be taken hostage this time.

I think at end of this arc Monster Trio's bounty will reflects Post Dressrosa bounties scheme (Luffy: 500, Zoro 320, Sanji 177):
Zoro has ~60% of Luffy's bounty, to be precise 64%
Sanji has ~60% of Zoro'sbounty, to be precise 55.3%

If it's post Enies Lobby scheme(Luffy: 300, Zoro 120, Sanji 77) then it would be:
Zoro has ~40 % of Luffy's bounty
Sanji has ~60% of Zoro's bounty, 64.1% to be precise

So let's say Luffy's bounty post Wano is 3 billion.
-If we follow Post Dressrosa scheme we would have Zoro ~1.8 B and Sanji would have ~1.08 B
-If Oda follows EL scheme then Zoro will get ~1.2 B and Sanji 770 millions

What if Luffy's bounty is 4B?
-Dressrosa scheme: Zoro ~2.4 B and Sanji ~1.44B
-EL scheme: Zoro ~1.6 B and Sanji ~960 million

I am taking into account only Dressrosa and EL because only in these two arcs all the strawhats got an increase.
So that's why I'm not considering Alabasta and WCI

A

ardym

I think at end of this arc Monster Trio's bounty will reflects Post Dressrosa bounties scheme (Luffy: 500, Zoro 320, Sanji 177):

If it's post Enies Lobby scheme(Luffy: 300, Zoro 120, Sanji 77) then it would be:

-If we follow Post Dressrosa scheme we would have Zoro ~1.8 B and Sanji would have ~1.08 B

I am taking into account only Dressrosa and EL because only in these two arcs all the strawhats got an increase.
that doesn't apply anymore since Sanji was not in Dressrosa and for that reason he got a little increase because of that and he was in WCI where Zoro didn't got any increase . there will that much of difference in bounty between the two anymore. Oda is intending to make them along Jinbei the three commanders of Luffy and no way he will make such a difference between them

J

Jo_Ndule

:josad:

Luffy : 30 > 100 > 300 > 400 > 500m > 1.5 b > ? 2-3 b
Zoro : 60 > 120 > 320 > ? 700-900 millions (I'll say 720 millions)
Sanji: 77 > 177 > 330 > ? 700-900 millions ( I'll say 677 millions )
Jinbei : 300s > 438 > ? 700-900 millions

Zoro and Sanji fourth bounty wont reach a billion

They will reach billions after fighting Teach pirates or elbaf arc

that doesn't apply anymore since Sanji was not in Dressrosa and for that reason he got a little increase because of that and he was in WCI where Zoro didn't got any increase . there will that much of difference in bounty between the two anymore. Oda is intending to make them along Jinbei the three commanders of Luffy and no way he will make such a difference between them
100 millions is a little increase?
After Zoro and Usop, Sanji is the one who received the largest increase.

Zoro +200
Usop +170
Sanji +100 (his new bounty was more than double than the previous)
Luffy +100
Law +60
Everyone else +50

Little increase, seriously?

A

ardym

Sanji +100 (his new bounty was more than double than the previous)
because of his father and 50 mil everyone got it und yes it was a little increase since he was not in Dressrosa and the increase he got was because of his father and his affiliation with strawhats he didn't fight like Zoro

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackbeard has 2.2 billion and Luffy has 1.5 billion currently.
There is no way any character non named Luffy gets a bounty comparable to Blackbeard's and there is no way any of the strawhats gets a bounty comparable or over 1.5 billion, no matter how strong they will became (unless one of them does something completely absurd such as discovering Sword's existence and kicking one of the Sword captains all over Wano :pepedoffy:)

After Wa.

Teach 4 B.
Luffy 3 B.
Shiryu 1 B.
Kidd 900
Zoro 800
Jinbe 700
Moria 660
Sanji 600
Robin 500
Franky 400
Killer 400
Brook 350
Usop 300
Chopper 300
Nami 300

Ex-Warlods:
Buggy 300
Hancock 400
Weevil 700
Mihawk 1.3

Last edited:
After Wa.

Teach 4 B.
Luffy 3 B.
Shiryu 1 B.
Kidd 1 B.
Law 1 B.
Sanji 800
Jinbe 700
Moria 660
Zoro 600
Robin 500
Franky 400
Killer 400
Brook 350
Usop 300
Chopper 300
Nami 300

Ex-Warlods:
Buggy 300
Hancock 400
Weevil 700
Mihawk 1.1
:cheers:.
Post automatically merged:

I just realized that Apoo has a higher bounty than Zoro
Apoo has been doing work in NW and plus he major rival to Kidd who major rival to Luffy. He isn't no slouch as others think.

Luffy: 3,5 b (will defeat kaido)
Zoro: 1,5-2b (will defeat king)
Sanji: 1,3-2b (will defeat queen)
Jinbei: 1-1,5b (will defeat jack)
etc.
Post automatically merged:

After wano, the strawhats will become a real yonko level crew. So their bounty should equal that.