General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Thats one way sure, tho as we just saw training can do the same. An it just so happens, law disappeared for the same timeframe luffy/zoro train. So again ur assumption he was doing nothing, no different then the assumption he was doing something. Only difference is u cant separate fact from assumption smh.
Doesn't currently have, doesn't mean he currently isn't. Ur confusing assumption with fact again. Anyway whered i claim they were currently equal in power? talkin out ur ass again huh....
an if u lose u dont get stronger. where tf that come from? And explain the logic, cause it sound downright dumb.
Luffy not law. A single stat like fs could take law from mid tier, to low top tier. Different fighters improve in different ways.
Nothing suggests he didn't grow. We haven't seen the man fight all out yet mook smh. An where tf did i even claim law was Y1C Y1C lvl. **** ur ass is hella leaking lol.
Well if u got ur head out ur ass, u see im not claiming anything lol. Only calling u out for pushing ur headcanon as fact.
Post me saying he definitely see, I'll wait. in the mean time stop talkin out ur ass.
if you lose and have gotten stronger, you need proof to show he has. so if you assume he's grown stronger after doffy, taking someone down stronger than doffy would show he has grown. he is yet too period. take your time its hard to digest I know.
again you are argue one way in other threads and another way when it comes to law.
I detest inconsistency.
you didnt imply law and luffy are portrayed equal
?
lmao let me pull it up.

"Hell even if luffy becomes a yonko it wont change much. Law was a warlord at the time( position are technically equal) an oda still equalized them.

ur argument weak my guy, till oda done something to over tirn current portrayal ur in the wrong"
- trafalgar
od didnt do anything to overturn this right?
had law fail against doffy and had him watch luffy take him down while he lamented at the fact he failed.
had luffy do even better things by coming out of wci defeating two people as strong and stronger than doffy.
hasnt overturned that portrayal alright. lol
amazing how easy you adapt your narrative to law as well
when it came to mihawk and shanks you werent so forthcoming . bias , bias everywhere. own up to the points you make

Last edited:
What is this downplay of Law and Kidd? Obviously they will be big timers at EOS especially Law included. They are pushed as major pirate rivals with Luffy since Pre-timeskip, Oda has pushed this notion for a long time especially interactions with Kidd and Luffy. Just because we all know Luffy will be top of it all, doesn't mean he be only one and no one can give him a challenge. If he going to be next Roger, then make sense Law and Kidd are his WB/Shiki comparisons especially how much Oda push them as important each arc, not background characters or support.

I can see both being Yonkos of the future given taking over lands down the line and growing their crews too. Their bounties can be point they can surpassed WB's in bounty, but not Roger's. Oda not putting them dead weights or not going to be something out of them.

Law if he faces King or high lvl YC threat can have a bounty over billion especially he is shown to be co-leaders with Luffy in their Alliance so that adds in more him having huge bounty after arc and EOS I can see it around 5 Billion+ scale as well with Kidd with his performance down the line and not just Wano where he have big bounty rise over billion too. You guys gonna hurt yourself if you don't think Oda cares for them and won't push them as major pirate threats and rivals in the world and to Luffy at EOS. Luffy isn't only one from his era to shine in new generation.

It's stupid to underestimate Law and Kidd won't be in deep top tiers of this era as well.

"stop talkin out ur ass."
definition: To make an obviously false claim.
To attempt discussion on a topic with no prior knowledge of it usually results in this.
good u can use google
:pepelit:

Now how bout u copy an paste me claiming law currently Y1c lvl. Or just admit to not reading an trying to deflect, because ur other argument were picked apart lls.

Yall love putting words in people's mouth when u cant back ur assumptions.
"law and luffy portrayed equal"
So oda giving both equal bounties an credit for doffy falls not equal
portrayal
:holdthisl:
again you fail to look in the mirror . I dont assume he did nothing. I stated he wasnt shown doing anything . get some comprehension behind all that smack talk.
The argument starts with u talkin out ur ass mook. nobody ever claimed current law was equal to luffy. U added that in after ur first argument fail apart smh. After which i never stated law was anything, which u seemly cant grasp. Ive stated its possible hes grown.
so you assuming he did is just as much talking out of your ass. hold your smoke bloke. you have nothing to equate current law and luffy period.
My assumption was a counter argument to the nonsense u started. keep up please, any for the love of god.

if u actually fucking read i never claimed current law equal luffy
:holdthisl:

good u can use google :pepelit:
Now how bout u copy an paste me claiming law currently Y1c lvl. Or just admit to not reading an trying to deflect, because ur other argument were picked apart lls.

So oda giving both equal bounties an credit for doffy falls not equal portrayal :holdthisl:
The argument starts with u talkin out ur ass mook. nobody ever claimed current was equal to luffy. U add that in after ir first argument fail apart smh. After which i never stated law was anything, which u seemly cant grasp. Ive stated its possible hes grown.

My assumption was a counter argument to the nonsense u started. keep up please, any for the love of god if u actually fuckinh read i never claimed current law equal luffy :holdthisl:
"So oda giving both equal bounties an credit for doffy falls not equal portrayal"
and now its 1.5 bil to 500 mil
so oda has overturned that "equal portrayal"
you arent good at this
are you?

good u can use google :pepelit:

So oda giving both equal bounties an credit for doffy falls not equal portrayal :holdthisl:
The argument starts with u talkin out ur ass mook. nobody ever claimed current was equal to luffy. U add that in after ir first argument fail apart smh. After which i never stated law was anything, which u seemly cant grasp. Ive stated its possible hes grown.

My assumption was a counter argument to the nonsense u started. keep up please, any for the love of god if u actually fuckinh read i never claimed current law equal luffy :holdthisl:
Hell even if luffy becomes a yonko it wont change much. Law was a warlord at the time( position are technically equal) an oda still equalized them.

ur argument weak my guy, till oda done something to over tirn current portrayal ur in the wrong"
do you know what current means
here you imply their current portrayal is still intact
yet you backtrack in this response.
again back your own comments. you even state luffy future portrayal as an emperor wouldnt change much in their future portrayal. again you are contradicting yourself.

Technically thats a reach, the last time luffy an law were in a group effort. They got equal credit. Capone whose portrayed below all 3, being near irrelevant in post arc credit. Doesn't affect the other 2 imo.

currently nothing indicates oda changing that formula. Till something does we rely on whats happened not random shit...
Then WCI happened.

"So oda giving both equal bounties an credit for doffy falls not equal portrayal"
and now its 1.5 bil to 500 mil
We weren't talking about now originally. before posting again go actually read what going on smh. Shit getting annoying at this point.
so oda has overturned that "equal portrayal"
you arent good at this
are you?
easy logic to debunk

We know for a literally fact, that at points WB/Rogers would get ahead on one another in fame. Hell the flashback just showed it. So luffy gaining a temporary advantage isnt overturning shit. Ur bad at this from the look of things. So I'll break it down for u:

Law at the start of the timeskip makes enough noise to become a WARLORD OF THE SEA. During that time luffy laying low, u dont care laws inactive either. So i dont wanna hear bitching

DR happened an oda portrayal is equal. They get equal credit an bounties, ur argument falls apart here.

WCI happenes an luffy makes enough nosie to be in the YONKO DISCUSSION. during that time laws laying low.

In conclusion (make sure ur paying attention) People we know are equal WB/Rogers, have gone tho periods of time. When there causing more noise then the other. Yet there overall portrayal remains the same even during those times.

Hell i could go even further an post the panel oda made of law group alongside luffy/BB. As the current people causeing the most noise in the NW but the above already proves u wrong lol.

Last edited:
smh i guessing people just dont read the source material. IF WB an rogers at times can pull head in fame, yet keep the same overall portrayal. Why can't it happen here?
I reckon if his haki did bloom, he'd have shown it ? Instead he just relied on Luffy to win ?
When was u going to do that? he barely had any damn stamina as it was. He prioritize is devil fruit abilities in that fight for obvious reasons.