General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I am not too sure about zoro getting above 1.5 but he has reasons to get above 1.5
defeated king which justifies at least 1.4 and he is the strongest subordinate of luffy
my speculations are
zoro 1.4 - 1.6
sanji 1.33- 1.5
If Zoro and Sanji do nothing more their performances would currently put them at around 1.49 and 1.42 respectively imo.

However, Wano arc has so much more to come and Zoro and Sanji each have more plot lines to show. As such I’d say they’ll show to be massive issues with the world government. I predict Zoro will be seen as a leader of an unknown powerful army being the samurai of wano while Sanji will be the protector of the only person capable of decoding poneglyphs in robin.

Each of those would cause decent bounty boosts as such about 1.82 and 1.77

If Zoro and Sanji do nothing more their performances would currently put them at around 1.49 and 1.42 respectively imo.

However, Wano arc has so much more to come and Zoro and Sanji each have more plot lines to show. As such I’d say they’ll show to be massive issues with the world government. I predict Zoro will be seen as a leader of an unknown powerful army being the samurai of wano while Sanji will be the protector of the only person capable of decoding poneglyphs in robin.

Each of those would cause decent bounty boosts as such about 1.82 and 1.77
1 is directly involved in the defeats of Linlin and Kaido and the other just beat some commander but yeah, they both did the same according to you..................

This time Oda will follow the EL route again, I'm pretty confident about it

Zoro's bounty = about the 40% of Luffy's bounty, like 120 to 300

Sanji's bounty = about the 60% of Zoro's bounty, like 77 to 120

---

Next arc will be Dressrosa/Alabasta route
Zoro's bounty will be about 60% of Luffy's and Sanji's will be about 60% of Zoro's

Last edited:

Zoro's bounty = about the 40% of Luffy's bounty

Sanji's bounty = about the 60% of Zoro's bounty
I also used to think that but this awakening god fruit nonsense has me thinking otherwise
Post automatically merged:

That’s like saying Kinemon deserves a bounty super high because he also fought Kaido???
Doesn't matter how you twist the facts, it wont change the fact that Zoro has done more than Sanji during this war and you thinking their bounties will be relative given what they have done so far makes no sense at all buddy, since Sanji is up he might do things that will earn him a bounty close to Zoro but on current performances, Zoro's bounty is way ahead

The strawhats might get a boost in bounty cause like they did post dressrosa just for being under luffy
So it might be a factor to raise their bounties more but it didn't happen post wci so idk. We do know the yonko effect their crew's bounties

I also used to think that but this awakening god fruit nonsense has me thinking otherwise
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't matter how you twist the facts, it wont change the fact that Zoro has done more than Sanji during this war and you thinking their bounties will be relative given what they have done so far makes no sense at all buddy, since Sanji is up he might do things that will earn him a bounty close to Zoro but on current performances, Zoro's bounty is way ahead
Zoros biggest achievement so far has been the taking down of King as that’s the feat that Zoro had to push himself to the next level of power to achieve.

Their bounties will reflect their current greatest feats of strength or anything that will cause direct problem to the world government.

If each strawhat gets a base boost of at least 100 mil that could do alot especially for the st that likley wont get massive boost on their own this arc
Included chopper this time 🙏 please

Zoros biggest achievement so far has been the taking down of King as that’s the feat that Zoro had to push himself to the next level of power to achieve.

Their bounties will reflect their current greatest feats of strength or anything that will cause direct problem to the world government.
My guy Luffy beat Doffy but Law got the credit just the same, what makes you think defeating Kaido and Linlin wont be credited to the 5SN that Oda specifically had been building up and even called the "the strongest of the generation" you thinking Zoro wont get credit for the defeat of Linlin and Kaido is just shocking just shocking

My guy Luffy beat Doffy but Law got the credit just the same, what makes you think defeating Kaido and Linlin wont be credited to the 5SN that Oda specifically had been building up and even called the "the strongest of the generation" you thinking Zoro wont get credit for the defeat of Linlin and Kaido is just shocking just shocking
Because the Law and Luffy were the only two fighting Doffy. Saying Zoro should get credit for Kaidos take down is like saying “Sanji also fought Doffy he should’ve gotten credit for it”

Kaido didn’t fight the rooftop seriously, Luffys the one taking down Kaido and the world government know that it’s a one v one right now.

Because the Law and Luffy were the only two fighting Doffy. Saying Zoro should get credit for Kaidos take down is like saying “Sanji also fought Doffy he should’ve gotten credit for it”

Kaido didn’t fight the rooftop seriously, Luffys the one taking down Kaido and the world government know that it’s a one v one right now.
after Mr gos situation it is obvious the wg thinks of the fight as a bonafied 1v1 not a group fight

Dude multiple people fought Doffy what are you talking about
Did Sanji fight Doffy in his final fight? Did Sanji injure Doffy?

Kaido fought the rooftop seriously by the fact he tried to kill them multiple times and failed, just because you dont use your finishers doesn't mean you are not serious, i guess Kid never fought Kaido seriously since he didnt use awakening same with Law, or that Zoro only got serious once and scared Kaido but all the time he was just playing around since he didnt use Asura

The rooftop fighting between the yonko and 5SN was an all out serious fight were both parties tried to kill each other multiple times but let me guess, those chapters are fanservice and should be ignored right? i mean thats the logic of you Sanji believers afterall

Dude multiple people fought Doffy what are you talking about
Did Sanji fight Doffy in his final fight? Did Sanji injure Doffy?

Kaido fought the rooftop seriously by the fact he tried to kill them multiple times and failed, just because you dont use your finishers doesn't mean you are not serious, i guess Kid never fought Kaido seriously since he didnt use awakening same with Law, or that Zoro only got serious once and scared Kaido but all the time he was just playing around since he didnt use Asura

The rooftop fighting between the yonko and 5SN was an all out serious fight were both parties tried to kill each other multiple times but let me guess, those chapters are fanservice and should be ignored right? i mean thats the logic of you Sanji believers afterall
Dude… Kaido didn’t use any of his serious moves. Big mom didn’t use any of her serious moves.

Zoro didn’t fight Kaido in this final fight. it’s luffy vs kaido as the final fight. Like saying the rooftop fight was serious is ridiculous when Kaido didn’t use any of his drunken forms, or his big fire dragon he’s using as his finisher in this fight.

Rooftop 5 vs Big Mom and Kaido is nothing compared to kaido vs Luffy.

but if you think both parties were super serious:
Why didn’t law and kid use their awakening?
Why didn’t Big Mom use her bigger mom power?
Why didn’t Kaido use his drunken forms?
Why didn’t Kaido use future sight?
Why didn’t Kaido use his fire dragon?

The only people who went all out on the roof were Zoro Luffy and Killer

Dude… Kaido didn’t use any of his serious moves. Big mom didn’t use any of her serious moves.

Zoro didn’t fight Kaido in this final fight. it’s luffy vs kaido as the final fight. Like saying the rooftop fight was serious is ridiculous when Kaido didn’t use any of his drunken forms, or his big fire dragon he’s using as his finisher in this fight.

Rooftop 5 vs Big Mom and Kaido is nothing compared to kaido vs Luffy.

but if you think both parties were super serious:
Why didn’t law and kid use their awakening?
Why didn’t Big Mom use her bigger mom power?
Why didn’t Kaido use his drunken forms?
Why didn’t Kaido use future sight?
Why didn’t Kaido use his fire dragon?

The only people who went all out on the roof were Zoro Luffy and Killer
Just because your not using your finishers doesnt mean your not fighting seriously!
When Luffy was only using G2+3 and Kaido was using his drunken forms does that mean Kaido was seriously and Luffy didnt take all out Kaido seriously to you?

What fight did Zoro fight Kaido is, the filler chapters with 2 yonko vs 5SN then?
Yeah rooftop fights where not serious even though both parties were trying to kill each other, but nah to you Sanji fans it was filler were no one was trying at all and were just fooling around even when Kaido thought he finaly killed Luffy it was just him fooling around since he wasnt serious...........................

5SN vs 2yonko was far better fight than Luffy vs Kaido

Let me sum up your confusion into one statement/question

Why in One Piece does no one ever go for their finisher from the get go even in a life and death battle?

After understanding that question you wont ask stupid questions ever again!

Killer went all out on the roof???????when?

Zoro's bounty = about the 40% of Luffy's bounty, like 120 to 300

Sanji's bounty = about the 60% of Zoro's bounty, like 77 to 120

---

Next arc will be Dressrosa/Alabasta route
Zoro's bounty will be about 60% of Luffy's and Sanji's will be about 60% of Zoro's
But sanji's current bounty is 10 m more than zoro's:choppawhat:

in an arc without Sanji, Zoro got 143m more bounty, in an arc without Zoro, Sanji got 10m more bounty, wouldn't take such trivialities into account if i were you
Ok then.

Sanji's first bounty > Zoro's first bounty.

Sanji's second bounty > Zoro's second bounty.

Sanji's third bounty > Zoro's third bounty.

How's that for "triviality"

Ok then.

Sanji's first bounty > Zoro's first bounty.

Sanji's second bounty > Zoro's second bounty.

Sanji's third bounty > Zoro's third bounty.

Zoro got a bounty Sanji didnt

Sanji got a bouty and Zoro got a higher bounty

See how stupid this is, nothing you do or say will change that fact

i can also say this to sound like im making a point:

Zoro's first bounty > Luffy's first bounty
Zoro's second bounty > Luffy's second bounty
Zoro's third bounty > Luffy's third bounty