General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Oda literally used an image of Katakuri and Jack for the question and the World gov doesn’t even know Cracker’s face so how could they accurately gauge other commanders fighting strength in the crew?

BMP are as inflated as the Beast Pirates.
Yet Oda doesn’t answer directly to the question and go in roundabout type of way..

Cracker might have a slightly higher bounty but if we go by Katakuri’s bounty it seems pretty fair..

Nah, it’s an all encompassing statement lol. Jack and Kata are the faces singled out here if anything.
Maybe you’re right but comparing the YC to all Strawhats allies getting a flat 50 Million increase doesn’t seem right.. lnstead Oda could of just told yeah Jack got 5 increases of 100 Million over the years for stickng with Kaido and got 500 Million for his own infamous exploits..

Oda love to misdirect and keep the mysteries hanging..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Maybe youre right but comparing the YC to all Strawhats allies getting a flat 50 Million increase doesnt seem right.. lnstead Oda could of just told yeah Jack got 5 increases of 100 Million over the years for stickng with Kaido and got 500 Million for his own infamous exploits..

Oda love to misdirect and keep the mysteries hanging..
yeah uh, it’s an SBS question and pretty straight and narrow. Every subordinate has their bounty inflated, it’s just a matter of how much.

yeah uh, it’s an SBS question and pretty straight and narrow. Every subordinate has their bounty inflated, it’s just a matter of how much.
I don't really think thats what the thing really implied though. It generally said that bounties increase with their captains because it is difficult to tell the actual threat level of every individual crew member. This still suggests that bounties can be accurate if they can actually assess the strength of top crew members.

Even the example provided in Dressrosa only proves that. All the strawhats got a 50 mil increase regardless of participating in the arc(excluding Sanji), but Zoro got a significantly larger bounty than all the others because he actually stood out and his strength was thus assessible. I don't think people would say that Zoro's increase was just because he was Luffy's right hand man.

I'd say thats also the case with tippity top officers as well to an extent. Even if there bounties are slightly inflated, I think they would still be reasonably accurate. There is no reason why Katakuri's bounty would be 300 million lower than Queen and King's if the marines didn't consider Queen and King a significantly larger threat. They are all top officers.

I don't really think thats what the thing really implied though. It generally said that bounties increase with their captains because it is difficult to tell the actual threat level of every individual crew member. This still suggests that bounties can be accurate if they can actually assess the strength of top crew members.

Even the example provided in Dressrosa only proves that. All the strawhats got a 50 mil increase regardless of participating in the arc(excluding Sanji), but Zoro got a significantly larger bounty than all the others because he actually stood out and his strength was thus assessible. I don't think people would say that Zoro's increase was just because he was Luffy's right hand man.

I'd say thats also the case with tippity top officers as well to an extent. Even if there bounties are slightly inflated, I think they would still be reasonably accurate. There is no reason why Katakuri's bounty would be 300 million lower than Queen and King's if the marines didn't consider Queen and King a significantly larger threat. They are all top officers.
WG know crap

Only way to know someone's bounty is mainly about his threat or strength, check on how Oda hype them in their intro and throughout the arc/series

Yonko, Katakuri, Perospero, Cracker : mainly due to their strength/skills
Doffy, Calamities, Robin, Buggy, ... : mainly about threats they pose to WG

Only way to know someone's bounty is mainly about his threat or strength, check on how Oda hype them in their intro and throughout the arc/series

Yonko, Katakuri, Perospero, Cracker : mainly due to their strength/skills
Doffy, Calamities, Robin, Buggy, ... : mainly about threats they pose to WG
But the calamities were also emphasized for their strength and skills, not just their threat.

Jack was known as a monster.

King and Queen were shown to be even stronger than Jack and were shown to be incredibly capable.