General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
It would fair to say zoro 1.40 to 1.42b or little more(Maybe surprassing 1.50 since he always surprassed luffy's previous Bounty)sanji 1.33 to 1.377b if Sanji it can't be more than that unless he does something else

So this is not true.
Luffy AP 50.000 zoro didn't get any
Luffy Alabasta 1000000 zoro 60.000 same arc
Luffy ennies lobby 3000000 zoro 120000 second time3
Luffy dressrosa 5000000 zoro 320000 third time
I still have hope here is the 4th time and Zoro surprass 1.50b even if is little or at least reach that number i mean he defeated a 1.39 guy who gives 1 million for information also zoro is a worstgen member so let's hope and see

you said zoro always surpasses luffys bounty and luffys pre time skip bounty was 400 million
Well not pre TS ofc he is not getting 400m the arcs he surprassed luffy's bountys were arabasta and Ennies lobby since the bountys were close in this arc he just defeated a 1.39 who is close to 1.50 so the chances is still there

Well not pre TS ofc he is not getting 400m the arcs he surprassed luffy's bountys were arabasta and Ennies lobby since the bountys were close in this arc he just defeated a 1.39 who is close to 1.50 so the chances is still there
yes it is still there but it is not set in stone since oda already broke it in dressrosa

I believe Zoro will do something more before the Arc is finished and then it's the usual

Zoro = 60 % of Luffy
Sanji = 55 % of Zoro

For example if it follows this pattern

Luffy 4 billion (new official yonko)
Zoro 2.4 billion (new official vice captain)
Sanji 1.32 billion (top yonko commander)

Obviously it can diff a little for word plays and so on but in general I think that might be it. Luffy also received lower bounty than Crocodile (true worth at least 162 if not frozen according to Oda) and Doflamingo (true worth at least 680 if not frozen according to portrayal)

he can't give a yc anything higher than 2 billion talkless of something higher than bb current bounty if he wanted to do that he could have given bb a bounty of 3 billion+ right from the beginning instead of 2.4
What if oda decides to make Blackbeards top men stronger than the new admirals? What do you think their bounty would be then

I believe Zoro will do something more before the Arc is finished and then it's the usual

Zoro = 60 % of Luffy
Sanji = 55 % of Zoro

For example if it follows this pattern

Luffy 4 billion (new official yonko)
Zoro 2.4 billion (new official vice captain)
Sanji 1.32 billion (top yonko commander)

Obviously it can diff a little for word plays and so on but in general I think that might be it. Luffy also received lower bounty than Crocodile (true worth at least 162 if not frozen according to Oda) and Doflamingo (true worth at least 680 if not frozen according to portrayal)
I think this time Zoro will have about 40% of Luffy's bounty, while in the next (and final) increase it will be 60% again

Alabasta ~60%
EL ~40%
DR ~60%
Wano ~40%
Final Increase ~60%

See and I disagree. BB was a new emperor and is about to have his bounty boosted to over 5 billion so having his top men around 3 billion seems fine to me
bb would be a yonko but he won't be too special compared to the other yonko, so having his yc at 3 billion is too much, his yc are meant to be closer to other yc not yonkos

bb would be a yonko but he won't be too special compared to the other yonko, so having his yc at 3 billion is too much, his yc are meant to be closer to other yc not yonkos
I disagree. Blackbeard is special among the yonko just like his commanders who are all captains in their own rights are special.

3 billion may be much, but I don’t see his top commanders having bounties under BBS current bounty