General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I think this time Zoro will have about 40% of Luffy's bounty, while in the next (and final) increase it will be 60% again

Alabasta ~60%
EL ~40%
DR ~60%
Wano ~40%
Final Increase ~60%
Sure. Why not.

Then you would end up with something like
1.1 (which should be too low for Sanji).

Only way is
6 (which should be too high for Luffy but he is Joy Boy so perhaps that inflates it beyond WB/Roger)

ln 3 Piece Sanji gets trolled again..

Zoro 1.611 Billion
Jinbei 938 Million
Sanji 870 Million

ln 2 Piece Zoro gets wanked to no end..

Luffy 3.5 Billion
Zoro 2.9 Billion

ln One Piece Luffy is the supreme hero..

Luffy 10 Billion

I found a numerical Pattern in Luffy and Zoro Bounty.

Luffy FIrst bounty - 30,000,000 (30M berries)
Zoro at that time - 0

luffy Second Bounty - 100,000,000 (100M Berries)
Zoro FIrst Bounty - ( 2 x Luffy Previous Bounty + 2 x Zoro Previous Bounty )
- ( 2 x 30 M + 2 x 0 )
- 60 M berries

Luffy Third Bounty - 300,000,000 (300 M berrie)
Zoro Second Bounty - ( Zoro previous Bounty x 2 )
- 120,000,000 Berries (120 M Berries)

Luffy Fourth Bounty - 500,000,000 (500 M Berries) I'm only including where the whole crew got a Bounty upgrade not just luffy
Zoro third Bounty - ( 2 x Luffy Previous Bounty + 2 x Zoro Previous Bounty )
- ( 2 x 100 M + 2 x 60 )
- 320 M berries

again wci only luffy and sanji got bounty hike not the whole crew.

luffy bounty post wano - 5 Billion probably.
zoro next bounty - either it follows this pattern of
- ( 2 x Luffy Previous Bounty + 2 x Zoro Previous Bounty ) with either 500 M or 1.5 B one
- So either 1.64 Billion or if we take 1.5 B in the pattern then 3.64 Billion bounty.

I know the the pattern is inconsistent but it also follows the pattern of this numerical pattern being used one after another , and remaming time it was just double of his own current bounty. so we can expect Zoro Bounty to be 640 Million berries if he was in Whole cake island.

also I do expect zoro to get a bounty of 1.6 B after wano.

and if this time zoro threat is actually analyzed , He may get buffing bounty of 3.64 Bounty which highly unlikely. but oda gave zoro adv conc and so far only top tier characters have used This like rogers, whitebeard , bigmam , kaido and luffy. and yamato too.

zoro usually surpases his last opponent in a battle. this time he defeated a yc1 and i expect him to either equal to yonkou post next arc or jsut below him. and zoro gets absolutely no reason to deal with Yc1 anymore. his should aim for better. we all luffy 1.5 bounty was buff more than he deserved. 900m to 1.1 billion would have done the work but it got inflated high due to morgan. maybe gets final arc some momnet like god ussop and ends up with a bounty 3.64 billion zoro current threat is that. above a yc1 below yonkkou.

but he is most likely to get 1.64 B as his bounty.

Luffy Fourth Bounty - 500,000,000 (500 M Berries) I'm only including where the whole crew got a Bounty upgrade not just luffy
- ( 2 x 100 M + 2 x 60 )
- 320 M berries
luffys bounty was 300 not 100

Luffy FIrst bounty - 30,000,000 (30M berries)
Zoro at that time - 0

luffy Second Bounty - 100,000,000 (100M Berries)
Zoro FIrst Bounty - ( 2 x Luffy Previous Bounty + 2 x Zoro Previous Bounty )
- ( 2 x 30 M + 2 x 0 )
- 60 M berries

Luffy Third Bounty - 300,000,000 (300 M berrie)
Zoro Second Bounty - ( Zoro previous Bounty x 2 )
- 120,000,000 Berries (120 M Berries)

- ( 2 x 100 M + 2 x 60 )
- 320 M berries

again wci only luffy and sanji got bounty hike not the whole crew.

luffy bounty post wano - 5 Billion probably.
zoro next bounty - either it follows this pattern of
- ( 2 x Luffy Previous Bounty + 2 x Zoro Previous Bounty ) with either 500 M or 1.5 B one
- So either 1.64 Billion or if we take 1.5 B in the pattern then 3.64 Billion bounty.

I know the the pattern is inconsistent but it also follows the pattern of this numerical pattern being used one after another , and remaming time it was just double of his own current bounty. so we can expect Zoro Bounty to be 640 Million berries if he was in Whole cake island.

also I do expect zoro to get a bounty of 1.6 B after wano.

and if this time zoro threat is actually analyzed , He may get buffing bounty of 3.64 Bounty which highly unlikely. but oda gave zoro adv conc and so far only top tier characters have used This like rogers, whitebeard , bigmam , kaido and luffy. and yamato too.

zoro usually surpases his last opponent in a battle. this time he defeated a yc1 and i expect him to either equal to yonkou post next arc or jsut below him. and zoro gets absolutely no reason to deal with Yc1 anymore. his should aim for better. we all luffy 1.5 bounty was buff more than he deserved. 900m to 1.1 billion would have done the work but it got inflated high due to morgan. maybe gets final arc some momnet like god ussop and ends up with a bounty 3.64 billion zoro current threat is that. above a yc1 below yonkkou.

but he is most likely to get 1.64 B as his bounty.
You can't skip luffy 4th bounty just cause it ruins the pattern
Post automatically merged:

Zoro next bounty is 1.42 or 1.52 B

It is so obvious

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
no matter how oda makes bb yc strong, their bounty can't be too close to bb bounty
Yes, subordinates can't have bounties closer to their captain regardless of how strong they are. If you're a strong subordinate, your captain gets an increase in his bounty for having someone that strong under him too. 2B is too high for an underling. I doubt even Rayleigh's bounty is that high.

the strawhats will have high bounties in average similar to the red hair pirates. so expect Zoro , Sanji and Jinbe (or Yamato) to surpass the commanders of Kaido with a bigger margin than expected and Luffy to have a 5B+ bounty.

Yes, subordinates can't have bounties closer to their captain regardless of how strong they are. If you're a strong subordinate, your captain gets an increase in his bounty for having someone that strong under him too. 2B is too high for an underling. I doubt even Rayleigh's bounty is that high.
I agree with the reasoning, but I extrapolate Rayleigh's case because it's different. He's not simply an underling, he's an equal to Roger. His name is in the books, is treated as a legend alongside Newgate and has the narrative role of mentor to the protagonist. I easily put Rayleigh above 3 billion and I think it will be close to Zoro's final bounty
Post automatically merged:

I think this time Zoro will have about 40% of Luffy's bounty
That probably puts him at 2 billion