General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Because, these “commanders” are also captains of their own ships and in doing so are causing a lot of chaos in their own name. Not to mention since Oda is going to have to step up the bounties for the straw hats opponents.

Shiryu and Lafitte may very well be in the high two billions
I expect Burgess to be in the one billions as well and perhaps one other

How high will the titanic captain bounties be?
For Blackbeard's ship?

I think most of them would be slightly higher than the Tobi Roppo bounties at most, with maybe three with bounties over a billion.

Someone like Burgess strikes me as having a bounty more in the ball park of Who's Who than Cracker.

I'd expect some of the level 6 prisoners to be in the high hundred millions range, like 700 to 900 million, with a few like Shiryu in the billion range.
Post automatically merged:

You mean higher than Blackbeard?

Because, these “commanders” are also captains of their own ships and in doing so are causing a lot of chaos in their own name. Not to mention since Oda is going to have to step up the bounties for the straw hats opponents.

I expect Burgess to be in the one billions as well and perhaps one other
And that Oda treats the "cowardly" trio like clowns and fodder. So much so that Oda himself refers to them as the fearful trio. I can't see Usopp, Chopper and Nami defeating level YC2/3 characters. But if it happens, fine.

I would prefer a script with the three great fleet captains (they are also Supernovas) helping to defeat the Titans idk

Benn Beckman - 1.748 Billion
Lucky Roo - 1.426 Billion
Yasopp - 1.265 Billion

4th commander between 1 and 1.2 Billion..

Actually will Lucky Roo be above king and Queen?..

Oden - 2.321 Billion

Rayleigh - 3.548 Billion
Gaban - 2.673 Billion

Shiki - 3.797 Billion

For Blackbeard's ship?

I think most of them would be slightly higher than the Tobi Roppo bounties at most, with maybe three with bounties over a billion.

Someone like Burgess strikes me as having a bounty more in the ball park of Who's Who than Cracker.

I'd expect some of the level 6 prisoners to be in the high hundred millions range, like 700 to 900 million, with a few like Shiryu in the billion range.

You mean higher than Blackbeard?
Current Blackbeard yes but when we fight him he’ll have 5 billion

Current Blackbeard yes but when we fight him he’ll have 5 billion
We have no idea how large Blackbeards bounty is going to be.

I do think though that although not in the billions, the strawhats if they do fight all of Blackbeards captains will generally be taking on guys with generally larger bounties than the Tobi Roppo. So probably bounties with a base of around 500 million and a peak of like 700 million(aside from the top officers, who will probably have bounties in the 1 billions).

We have no idea how large Blackbeards bounty is going to be.

I do think though that although not in the billions, the strawhats if they do fight all of Blackbeards captains will generally be taking on guys with generally larger bounties than the Tobi Roppo. So probably bounties with a base of around 500 million and a peak of like 700 million(aside from the top officers, who will probably have bounties in the 1 billions).
I guess it’s how much oda hypes them up. I think Odas going to have them destroy the red haired pirates in a very one sided and public manner that it’ll greatly boost most of their bounties into the billions.

The CP0 dude escaping is the best panel in wano arc. Means we will get pretty accurate bounties reflecting everyone's achievement.
Sanji Luffy's hidden spear suddenly explodes to wild wide fame with his 1.3B+ bounty. Law and Kid rocking 2B plus bounties. Good stuff all around. Plus this late in the game I'm hoping there won't be any funny hiding business from the WG.

The CP0 dude escaping is the best panel in wano arc. Means we will get pretty accurate bounties reflecting everyone's achievement.
Sanji Luffy's hidden spear suddenly explodes to wild wide fame with his 1.3B+ bounty. Law and Kid rocking 2B plus bounties. Good stuff all around. Plus this late in the game I'm hoping there won't be any funny hiding business from the WG.
Aside from maybe Usopp bullshitting his bounty, they should be able to give credit to Robin and Franky for taking out tobi roppo. They were shown to be watching Nico Robins fight and they were aware of Jinbei's take down of Who's Who as well.

Benn Beckman - 1.748 Billion
Lucky Roo - 1.426 Billion
Yasopp - 1.265 Billion

4th commander between 1 and 1.2 Billion..

Actually will Lucky Roo be above king and Queen?..

Oden - 2.321 Billion

Rayleigh - 3.548 Billion
Gaban - 2.673 Billion

Shiki - 3.797 Billion
Rayleigh will be lucky to have more than 2.5
Scopper won't have more than 1.9B even
Oden won't have more than 2.5B too

Shiki has indeed between 3B-4B

Aside from maybe Usopp bullshitting his bounty, they should be able to give credit to Robin and Franky for taking out tobi roppo. They were shown to be watching Nico Robins fight and they were aware of Jinbei's take down of Who's Who as well.
True, feel like this is the arc where everyone gets a proper valuation. There is not point in hiding manipulating the threat level of an emperor class crew. It may actually bite them in the ass.

Rayleigh will be lucky to have more than 2.5
Scopper won't have more than 1.9B even
Oden won't have more than 2.5B too

Shiki has indeed between 3B-4B
Roger and crew bounties went pretty high after finding one piece. Oden could have a decent bounty due to that last voyage

Last edited:
True, feel like this is the arc where everyone gets a proper valuation. There is not point in hiding manipulating the threat level of an emperor class crew. It may actually bite them in the ass.

Roger and crew bounties went pretty high after finding one piece. Oden could have a decent bounty due to that last voyage
I think Roger had 4.556 B or 4.055 B before reaching Raftel
So Roger got 1-1.5B
Ray got 300-500M
Scopper 200-500M
Rest 200-300M

WB had 2.5B - 3 B 26-20 years ago , then got 1B-2B these past 20 years
BM had 2.4B - 3B
Kaido had 2B - 2.6 B

Warlords new bounties:

-Mihawk: i don t have idea
-Law: 2b - 2.5b
-Boa Hancock 880.000.000- 980.000.000
-Weevil: 950.000.000- 1b
-Kuma: I don't know how he's going to increase his reward, given his situation, but... -596.000.000- 696.000.000
-Moriah: 400.000.000- 420.000.000
-Buggy: 150.000.000 (LMFAO)

- The Warlords deserve more respect with their fucking bounties, do you hear me Oda?
:kata:

We may see Oden prev bounty, if Yamato identity is known to be Kozuki Oden. So Yamato can Leap so much hundreds million berries in 1 go, this is very rare as Hancock only 80m.
Sakazuki will tremble & ask Sengoku: "how?"