General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
lowballed
esp the top 3
robin too high
franky too low
I don't think Luffy will reach the level of Roger bounty until after finding One Piece.

So in the mean time need a respectable medium where he's close to Shanks so if they meet they can be on the same level.

Zoro and Sanji is based on I can't see them catching up to Luffys bounty that much like some are suggesting. Zoro might make it to 1.5 bil and Sanji 1.3 bil.

Robin is based off her knowledge more and more people are pursuing her now.

Franky well... Sasaki was fodder in the end.

I don't think Luffy will reach the level of Roger bounty until after finding One Piece.

So in the mean time need a respectable medium where he's close to Shanks so if they meet they can be on the same level.

Zoro and Sanji is based on I can't see them catching up to Luffys bounty that much like some are suggesting. Zoro might make it to 1.5 bil and Sanji 1.3 bil.

Robin is based off her knowledge more and more people are pursuing her now.

Franky well... Sasaki was fodder in the end.
well look at it from this perspective
the world government wouldnt think luffy taking down kaido was much of a group effort .

Luffy awakened the fruit they had to change the name of , the same one joyboy had
and then went on to take down kaido after he was supposed to have been killed.

I at least see him getting over 4 billion

sanji and zoro take a step above king and queen
so perhaps sanji at 1.4 and zoro at the 1.5 mark

sasaki is worth around 500 mil , franky deserves around there too. They havent given robin a bounty that high all this while, I dont think it will escalate that much now.

well look at it from this perspective
the world government wouldnt think luffy taking down kaido was much of a group effort .

Luffy awakened the fruit they had to change the name of , the same one joyboy had
and then went on to take down kaido after he was supposed to have been killed.

I at least see him getting over 4 billion

sanji and zoro take a step above king and queen
so perhaps sanji at 1.4 and zoro at the 1.5 mark

sasaki is worth around 500 mil , franky deserves around there too. They havent given robin a bounty that high all this while, I dont think it will escalate that much now.
I wouldn't be opposed to 4 bil for Luffy I guess I'm trying to be realistic to some of the more out there predictions like 5 billion of 5.5 billion etc.

Zoro I could see with 1.5 I low balled just because I'd rather be pleasantly surprised that highly disappointed if it's lower same with Sanji

:josad:

I know but it seems like the world government and other crews are really upping the pursuit of Robin now as the greater strength the strawhats are perceived to have the more dangerous they become with the knowledge Robin has.

Meh I lowballed Franky as I liked the gag he had of Ussop having a higher bounty and thought it'd be funny if after all this he still didn't surpass him

:suresure:

1.6B is skyrocketing for Zoro in comparison to what he has. The craziest he could get is 1.7B and that won’t even seem like he deserves it, but rather give off Usopp’s bounty vibe of being exaggerated
What? He deserves a higher bounty than King just for defeating him and that's not even taking into account his rooftop feats. So he should be getting over 1.4 easily. You're saying a couple hundred million more is undeserved? That should be baseline for him

All 5SN who were on the roof will all get a minimum 1bil bounty increase
The only one I don't see getting a billion is Killer.

Luffy beat Kaido worth 4.6 billion.

Law and Kidd beat Big Mum worth 4.38 billion.

Zoro beat King worth 1.39 billion.

Killer beat Hawkins 320 million.

I could potentially see Killer breaking a billion, but I'm not entirely sold on it.

The only one I don't see getting a billion is Killer.

Luffy beat Kaido worth 4.6 billion.

Law and Kidd beat Big Mum worth 4.38 billion.

Zoro beat King worth 1.39 billion.

Killer beat Hawkins 320 million.

I could potentially see Killer breaking a billion, but I'm not entirely sold on it.
The hate on Killer :josad:, the WG for me will give all 5 a minimum 1B increase for playing a hand in defeating the 2 yonko