General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Gonna wait for fight against Zoro :milaugh:
Mihawk also waits, as Shanks is too weak for that.

剣を業とする全ての者が畏れる"鷹の目"は、かつて刃を交えた"赤髪"を凌ぐ使い手の到来を、未来に見据えている・・・!!
Every swordman fears "Hawk-Eye." He looks forward to the arrival of a swordman who can surpass his rival "Red Hair," with whom he crossed blades in the past.

Yeah so his bounties going to reflect the last time he had a major fight which was Shanks prior to being a yonko. Which I doubt he had a bounty much higher than 2 billion at the time
Law and Kid are not Yonko but they have high bounty. Shanks was no Yonko but his duels with Mihawk were impressive even to Newgate

Yes but Law and Kid taking down big mom is unheard of. You get 2 billion is an insanely high bounty
We don't know who were the big players of the past, the fact is that Mihawk was defeating the greatest swordsmen in the world to the point that there is no one else capable of equaling him, including Shanks after losing his arm.

We don't know who were the big players of the past, the fact is that Mihawk was defeating the greatest swordsmen in the world to the point that there is no one else capable of equaling him, including Shanks after losing his arm.
But there’s no reason to assume any of them are comparable to the emperors who’ve ruled these seas for 20 years.

This was 12 years ago. Shanks was not an emperor when he and Mihawk clashed. And I doubt he had a bounty similar to any emperor at the time either
Again, Law and Kid have the same reward as an Emperor, but they aren't because they don't have political influence. Shanks was stronger before he lost his arm but he was probably not Emperor for the same reason.

the roles bounties play specifically when you talk about antagonist(used loosely here ) is to hype their perception
so for zoro to have a higher bounty than him before he surpasses him
it just doesn't sit right.

I dont want to put a figure on it
but I dont think zoro gets a higher bounty than him till he surpasses him.