General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I doubt if he can even take out kata who is at 1.047 B .
Sanji on WCI definitely didn't stand a chance, after a Wano power up maybe, but if Sanji gets the same CoO and can see into the future just like Katakuri does.
Katakuri has inhuman endurance and amazing CoO, but I would expect him to be weak to the flames, so if Sanji goes all hot and invisible, he could give Kata some trouble now, but only if his CoO improves, because otherwise being invisible doesn't help if your opponent knows where you would strike from.

As much as I would've loved 1.32B for Sanji and 1.33B for Zoro for lulz, Zoro most likely would get over 1B and about Sanji I'm not so sure he'd get above 1B. No analysis, just a gut feeling.
As mentioned before, Sanji might be below 1 billion going by the rationale of Luffy being 3 billion while Kaido is 4.6 billion: that he must have had help from others

Keep in mind that Shank’s commanders bounties are high even tho Shanks has the lowest bounty amongst the OG Yonko. Moreover, akin to the SHs, Shanks crew is a lot more balanced than all the other OG Yonko crews so best not use the others as a standard for Shanks Commander’s bounties. There is also fact that bounties increase the deeper we get into these series.

Katakuri (1.057bil) -> Marco (1.37bil) -> King (1.39bil) *bounty inflation of +333mil

Smoothie (932mil) -> Queen (1.32bil) *bounty inflation of +388mil

Cracker (860mil) -> Jack (1bil) *bounty inflation of +140mil

Considering the above, even if we take a pessimistic view on Shanks top 3 subordinates bounties their bounties will be like so:
Beckmann -> 1,700,000,000
Roo -> 1,620,000,000,000
Yasopp -> 1,100,000,000

Personally I’d say:
Beckman -> 1,820,000,000
Roo -> 1,777,000,000,000
Yasopp -> 1,200,000,000
*Just coz the 7 pattern makes sense for Roo

All the above considered, given Luffy’s bounty is lower than Shanks, it falls to reason that the rest of the SH crew are lower than their respective counterparts on Shank’s crew. That said, given how high Shanks subordinates bounties are expected to be, falls to reason that the SHs bounties are also very high.

So here are my guesses:
Zoro -> 1,400,000,000
*about 45% of Luffy’s bounty which still conforms to the ‘40% or 60% of Luffy’s bounty’ pattern Oda has going on with Zoro. Moreover it’s almost exactly the same percentage of Benn’s to Shanks’ bounty.
Sanji -> 1,330,000,000
*Similar ratio btw Roo & Shanks
Usopp -> 900,000,000
*Similar ratio btw Yasopp & Shanks

Now the above 3 are all similar to their counterparts in the beast pirates so most likely the weaker SHs will be similar:
Jinbe: 600,000,000
Robin: 530,000,000
Franky: 494,000,000
Brook: 388,000,000
Nami: 366,000,000
Chopper: 300,000,000

*All above 300mil seems like a good standard for the SHs.

Others:
Mihawk: 2,389,000,000
*his bounty will most likely be comparable to Shiryu. Plus I think it’s unlikely he exceeds Luffy’s bounty.

Killer: 700,000,000
*could be as low as 400mil given he only beat Hawkins. Also keep in mind that Luffy’s bounty of 1.5bil did not boost any of the SHs bounties, so there is no guarantee that Killer gets a high bounty coz of Kidd)

*Also given the pattern above, looks very much like BB’s top 2 at the very least will be in the 2bil range.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that Shank’s commanders bounties are high even tho Shanks has the lowest bounty amongst the OG Yonko. Moreover, akin to the SHs, Shanks crew is a lot more balanced than all the other OG Yonko crews so best not use the others as a standard for Shanks Commander’s bounties. There is also fact that bounties increase the deeper we get into these series.

Katakuri (1.057bil) -> Marco (1.037) -> King (1.039) *bounty inflation of +333mil

Smoothie (932mil) -> Queen (1.33bil) *bounty inflation of +388mil

Cracker (860mil) -> Jack (1bil) *bounty inflation of +140mil

Considering the above, even if we take a pessimistic view on Shanks top 3 subordinates bounties their bounties will be like so:
Roo -> 1,620,000,000,000
Yasopp -> 1,100,000,000

Personally I’d say:
Beckman -> 1,820,000,000
Roo -> 1,777,000,000,000
Yasopp -> 1,200,000,000
*Just coz the 7 pattern makes sense for Roo

All the above considered, given Luffy’s bounty is lower than Shanks, it falls to reason that the rest of the SH crew are lower than their respective counterparts on Shank’s crew. That said, given how high Shanks subordinates bounties are expected to be, falls to reason that the SHs bounties are also very high.

So here are my guesses:
Zoro -> 1,400,000,000
*about 45% of Luffy’s bounty which still conforms to the ‘40% or 60% of Luffy’s bounty’ pattern Oda has going on with Zoro. Moreover it’s almost exactly the same percentage of Benn’s to Shanks’ bounty.
Sanji -> 1,330,000,000
*Similar ratio btw Roo & Shanks
Usopp -> 900,000,000
*Similar ratio btw Yasopp & Shanks

Now the above 3 are all similar to their counterparts in the beast pirates so most likely the weaker SHs will be similar:
Jinbe: 600,000,000
Robin: 530,000,000
Franky: 494,000,000
Brook: 388,000,000
Nami: 366,000,000
Chopper: 300,000,000

*All above 300mil seems like a good standard for the SHs.

Others:
Mihawk: 2,389,000,000
*his bounty will most likely be comparable to Shiryu. Plus I think it’s unlikely he exceeds Luffy’s bounty.

Killer: 700,000,000
*could be as low as 400mil given he only beat Hawkins. Also keep in mind that Luffy’s bounty of 1.5bil did not boost any of the SHs bounties, so there is no guarantee that Killer gets a high bounty coz of Kidd)

*Also given the pattern above, looks very much like BB’s top 2 at the very least will be in the 2bil range.
This is actually a good analysis.
Still don't think Mihawk will be that high. At best I think he is at 2Billion flat. Something below yonko BB bounty.

Roo -> 1,620,000,000,000
Yasopp -> 1,100,000,000
This is not "balanced" lol. you make Yasopp a weak link when there are none. Also you didn't post the other RHP who again have to be close to his top three. High "average" bounty does not refer to the average of all other crews (For Benn that would actually put him below Marco if we averaged the other three top commander bounties).

Ben is probably at least as high as King and Roo is at least comparable to Queen. Yasoop and the others will be a lot higher than Jack/Tobbi Roppo.

This is not "balanced" lol. you make Yasopp a weak link when there are none. Also you didn't post the other RHP who again have to be close to his top three. High "average" bounty does not refer to the average of all other crews (For Benn that would actually put him below Marco if we averaged the other three top commander bounties).

Ben is probably at least as high as King and Roo is at least comparable to Queen. Yasoop and the others will be a lot higher than Jack/Tobbi Roppo.
I think high average means probably really a lot of dudes clocking 1B+ bounty. Like the top 3 could be at 1.2-1.3B and maybe the next 3 in the 1.0-1.1B and another trio in the 800-999m range. That would be unprecedented since basicaly the 6th dude would be in the Jack/Katakuri level of infamy

People should remember currently BBP have the lowest bounties among Yonko crews (excluding luffy crew )

Teach 2.247 B
Shiryu 800-999M
Lafitte 700-950 M
Burgess 600-750 M

Their next bounties when we see them coz they definetly did stuff offscreen:
Teach 3.5 B
Shiryu 1.6 B
Lafitte 1.2 B
Burgess 900 M

When they beat RHP :
Teach 5 B
Shiryu 2.02 B
Lafitte 1.7 B
Burgess 1.3 B

How is Yasopp a weak link? ^^" He has a bounty over 1 bil
*SHs are similar to the Red Hair Pirates, hence the parallels of Beckmann, Roo & Yasopp would be Zoro, Sanji and Usopp respectively. In which case it'd be odd to expect Yasopp's bounty to be close to Beckman and Roo. Moreover Zoro & Sanji, having considerably higher bounties than Usopp doesn't really contradict the notion of the SHs being a well balanced crew so the same should apply to the Red Hair Pirates.
*Also thought it was self-explanatory but the bit u quoted is simply using the pattern Oda himself has established + expected bounty inflation
Katakuri -> King (Katakuri + excess of 300mil) -> Beckmann (King + excess of 300mil)
Smoothie -> Queen (Smoothie + excess of 300mil) -> Roo (Queen + excess of 300mil)
Cracker -> Jack (Cracker + excess of 300mil) -> Roo (Jack + excess of 100mil)
Zoro/Sanji parallels are obviously going to be significantly stronger than the 3rd commander

*Not really going to go into the "high bounty average can mean something else" argument, the above is based on the premise that we are going to see higher bounties the deeper we progress into the series. If you disagree fair enuff.

Also, can't be arsed to write bounties for the rest hence why I didn't bother. From the SHs bounties you should be able to guess what my estimates for their counterparts in the RHPs would be.

Lastly, the SHs are a well balanced crew yet, you wouldn't expect the Adult Trio bounties to be close to Zoro and Sanji, so no reason to expect any different from the Red Hair pirates.

*SHs are similar to the Red Hair Pirates, hence the parallels of Beckmann, Roo & Yasopp would be Zoro, Sanji and Usopp respectively. In which case it'd be odd to expect Yasopp's bounty to be close to Beckman and Roo.
This is a classic case of FF taking precedence over canon. Benn does not have to parallel Zoro. Yasopp def does not have to parallel Usopp. Canon>FF. None of the officers are substantially far apart from one another, This takes priority over thinking Yasopp will fight Usopp and holds the same rank in the crew.
Post automatically merged:

the above is based on the premise that we are going to see higher bounties the deeper we progress into the series. If you disagree fair enuff.
Yeah I def disagree, at least with the model.

Last edited:
Burgess with a higher Bounty over Sabo :denzimote:
Lol yeah

He fought at MF and Payback war, he's Teach most important member next to Lafitte

*SHs are similar to the Red Hair Pirates, hence the parallels of Beckmann, Roo & Yasopp would be Zoro, Sanji and Usopp respectively. In which case it'd be odd to expect Yasopp's bounty to be close to Beckman and Roo. Moreover Zoro & Sanji, having considerably higher bounties than Usopp doesn't really contradict the notion of the SHs being a well balanced crew so the same should apply to the Red Hair Pirates.
*Also thought it was self-explanatory but the bit u quoted is simply using the pattern Oda himself has established + expected bounty inflation
Katakuri -> King (Katakuri + excess of 300mil) -> Beckmann (King + excess of 300mil)
Smoothie -> Queen (Smoothie + excess of 300mil) -> Roo (Queen + excess of 300mil)
Zoro/Sanji parallels are obviously going to be significantly stronger than the 3rd commander

*Not really going to go into the "high bounty average can mean something else" argument, the above is based on the premise that we are going to see higher bounties the deeper we progress into the series. If you disagree fair enuff.

Also, can't be arsed to write bounties for the rest hence why I didn't bother. From the SHs bounties you should be able to guess what my estimates for their counterparts in the RHPs would be.

Lastly, the SHs are a well balanced crew yet, you wouldn't expect the Adult Trio bounties to be close to Zoro and Sanji, so no reason to expect any different from the Red Hair pirates.
Strawhats arent balanced

Firstly Shanks crew is the odd one among OG yonko.
Shanks firstly doesn't have higher bounty than the other Yonko. His crew isn't also the most violent.
Also high average bounty mean the whole crew has an average bounty that's higher than other crews.

Rocks trio crews are parelled and grouped a lot...

Benn won't have 300M over King
Nor Roo 300M over Queen

Benn might have 1.5 B while Roo has 1.35B and Yassop has 1.1B

Lol yeah

He fought at MF and Payback war, he's Teach most important member next to Lafitte

Strawhats arent balanced

Firstly Shanks crew is the odd one among OG yonko.
Shanks firstly doesn't have higher bounty than the other Yonko. His crew isn't also the most violent.
Also high average bounty mean the whole crew has an average bounty that's higher than other crews.

Rocks trio crews are parelled and grouped a lot...

Benn won't have 300M over King
Nor Roo 300M over Queen

Benn might have 1.5 B while Roo has 1.35B and Yassop has 1.1B
Straw hats are the most overpowered supernova crew since the pre-skip.Except for BlackBeard of course.

I still don’t think the straw hats will fight the RHP as the fight has zero meaning now a days unless Shanks is some secret villain:

Shanks - 4.048.900.000
Beckman - 1.489.000.000
Lucky Roux - 1.277.000.000
Yasopp - 1.249.000.000

So for the Straw Hats:
Luffy - 3.000.000.000
Zoro - 1.620.000.000 - Fits his previous amounts and is a bit over fifty percent of luffys
Sanji - 1.577.000.000 - 77 to show he’s > Germa 66.

Then for the current BB Pirates I have:
Blackbeard - 2.247.600.000
Shiryu ~ 1.1 Billion
Lafitte ~ 1 Billion
Burgess ~ 600 Million

I still don’t think the straw hats will fight the RHP as the fight has zero meaning now a days unless Shanks is some secret villain:

Shanks - 4.048.900.000
Beckman - 1.489.000.000
Lucky Roux - 1.277.000.000
Yasopp - 1.249.000.000

So for the Straw Hats:
Luffy - 3.000.000.000
Zoro - 1.620.000.000 - Fits his previous amounts and is a bit over fifty percent of luffys
Sanji - 1.577.000.000 - 77 to show he’s > Germa 66.

Then for the current BB Pirates I have:
Blackbeard - 2.247.600.000
Shiryu ~ 1.1 Billion
Lafitte ~ 1 Billion
Burgess ~ 600 Million
EL : Wano in bounties also theme as they fought zoans.
Zoro will have 1.2 B
Sanji 1.077 B or 1.177 B