General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Mihawk probably joined an Emperor's crew (hopefully Buggy-sama's) if the Marines didn't capture him, so I guess his bounty is pretty high (2/3 B) but lower than the captain's one.

ls it my time to assume that you’re a troll?..:watchout:

Big Mom, Kaido, Law, Kid and Luffy are pirate captains..
Zoro and Sanji are on the same crew the same logic doesn’t apply.. The whole point is that Big Mom and Kaido’s bounties add up to an even number..

Luffy got his Enies Lobby 10X

300 Million - 3 Billion
120 Million - 1.2 Billion(40%)
77 Million - 770 Million(25%)

At best Sanji gets 990 Million
Most liKely 30% of Luffy’s bounty 900 Million which is good for Sanji since that would mean he closed the Enies Lobby gap..

This chapter pretty much confirmed that the Beast Pirates bounties are inflated and that Big Mom and Kaido are 2 sides of the same coin.. Thus Sanji can still be above Queen and Smoothie YC2 and not breaK the Billion at the same time for 388 Million correlation..

This maKes the most sense..

Zoro - 1.28 Billion (4X vs 3x WCl Luffy)
Sanji - 990 Million (3X vs 3X WCl Luffy)

With Luffy being this low it’s pretty clear Oda has his mind set on having Zoro only reach the Billion bounty this time around and he will have a boost for being Known as the second strongest fighter of the Strawhats..
Why should have zolo 4x?
Post automatically merged:

Their bounty should be proportionate to their captain..Luffy couldn't outrun Kaido..The same thing might happen to Sanji and Zoro
Apoo says that sanji and zolo defeat king and queen alone and not like a trio like law luffy and kidd thats was apoo says to morgan and CP0 to the elders. So thats two different things imagine that luffy kidd and law all three together defeat two yonkos cause someone leakes it like thag even its not true. But I dont think so that the same goes for zolo and sanji. Sanji will have a bounty of 1,33B and zolo the useless cross 1,32B

I would imagine Mihawk's bounty is probably around where Oda wants Zoro's to be at the end of the series.
So the bounty of Shank's crew is very important, like how much lower Benn Beckman is from Shanks is probably around how much lower Zoro's will be from Luffy's. So I see Mihawk being between 2-3 billion.

Prob 660 million on the basis of Chopper slapping Queen. Some people here might get mad at me suggesting that, but of course, one has to consider how Luffy's bounty turned out. lol
That has nothing to do with it

CP0 saw and know sanji beat Queen
They aren't gonna manipulatr a thing since Queen isn't kaido and Sanji isn't a D who has nika fruit

Sanji and Zoro will have at worst 800 M and at max 1.2B