General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Oda giving a 3 billion bounty to Luffy means that the help he received against Kaido was more significant than it appeared, Which doesn't happen with Zoro, Sanji and the others.

Shanks' crew, the one Luffy claimed to surpass since the first chapter, is defined as a high average bounty, as it has always been with SHs. While no first commander has gone above 30% from his captain, Zoro has already received 40% to 60% from Luffy in the arcs that acted together.

My bet of 40-60% for Zoro and 30-50% for Sanji, which before seemed like an absurdity because we believed that Luffy would defeat Kaido alone and receive 5 billion, now seems to have hit the nail on the head.

4,389,000,000 for Mihawk after Oda retcons him and gets CoC.
So Mihawk isn't good enough to go above 1 billion without Conqueror's then, huh?
Post automatically merged:

Oda giving a 3 billion bounty to Luffy means that the help he received against Kaido was more significant than it appeared, Which doesn't happen with Zoro, Sanji and the others.

Shanks' crew, the one Luffy claimed to surpass since the first chapter, is defined as a high average bounty, as it has always been with SHs. While no first commander has gone above 30% from his captain, Zoro has already received 40% to 60% from Luffy in the arcs that acted together.

My bet of 40-60% for Zoro and 30-50% for Sanji, which before seemed like an absurdity because we believed that Luffy would defeat Kaido alone and receive 5 billion, now seems to have hit the nail on the head.
Yeah, the fact that Law and Kid were given 3 billion instead of 1.5 billion or 2 billion implies the narrative that they all played very significant roles in Kaido and Big Mom being taken down despite not being the same as Luffy.

People expecting Mihawm to have more than 2B while he didn't beat anyone who's top tier
He didn't even do what Luffy did at WCi
he isn't Yonko nor does he have any crew or huge influence

:seriously:

Zoro next bounty 1.2 B or 1.32 B
Mihawk 1.388 B or 1.8B

Last edited by a moderator:
People expecting Mihawm to have mire than 2B while he didn't beat anyone who's top tier
He didn't even do what Luffy did at WCi
he isn't Yonko nor does he have any crew or huge influence

:seriously:

Zoro next bounty 1.2 B or 1.32 B
Mihawk 1.388 B or 1.8B
If he is CoC, or the WG thinks he is a CoC, or the WG wants others to think he is a CoC, then he will get a yonko Bounty.

If none of the above are accurate, he won't even crack 2B.

Sanji with a Wano bounty of 660 million.

1. Luffy was given a shared bounty with others

2. 660 million = Germa 66

3. Sanji's 330 million bounty x 2

4. Queen's 1.32 billion bounty divided by 2

5. Funny follow-up joke with a shared bounty with Chopper after slapping Queen

I think Zoro might be given more credit since King wasn't slapped by Chopper, but then again, if Apoo is a main source of info for the Marines, then he might downplay Zoro to get back at him for being slashed at. I assume most people in this thread don't want to hear this, but I can't help but think of the various factors.

I'm glad I was more or less right for Luffy's bounty in the poll. I was not able to imagine Luffy having way more than Teach and more than Shanks. I mean, yeah, he defeated Kaidou and has the Nika fruit, so logically, his bounty should be higher but in my logic, Shanks and Teach have been Emperors since 8 years for the former and 1 year for the latter, so to me, Luffy could not have more than those two.

For the rest, I will explain my predictions.

In the poll, I gave 1-1.5 billion to Zoro. I actually predict he will have between 1.350 billion and 1.460 billion. Why ?
1.350 billion because somewhat, even though Zoro defeated King, Zoro didn't accomplish more than Marco and King.
Marco has years of piratery and was the right hand of the Pirate King's rival and King was a disaster who likely burned down cities. Zoro is very strong but I don't think the WG considers Zoro as more dangerous than Marco (debatable. I can see at the limit Zoro having more than he) and King.
But Zoro might have a bounty like 1.460 billion because of some wordplay (goro awase) I saw somewhere, and because he defeated King (if Oda takes that into account).

For Sanji, I chose in the poll a bounty between 500 mil and 1 billion but I changed my mind. Now, I think he might have a bounty between 1 billion and 1.350 billion. Why ?
Because if Oda is adamant about the wings thing and now Luffy is an Emperor, I can't see Sanji being considered as less dangerous than Jack by the WG.
And if Oda takes his win over Queen into account, Sanji's bounty might up to 1.350 billion.

For Jinbei, I can see a bounty between 550 million (for his win over Who's Who and as a tribute to Ace) and 800 million (maybe as much as Cracker).

For Robin, despite her importance and the danger she represents with her knowledge, I can see the WG keeping her bounty low. I think she might have a bounty between 500 million and 600 mil.

For Franky, I can see a bounty between 294 million (if the WG has no info about his win over Sasaki so an upgrade of 200 mil only) and 480 mil (for his win over Sasaki if taken into account).

For Brook, I can see a bounty increase of 200 mil, so 283 mil berrys.

For Usopp, I can see a bounty between 300 mil (to mimic Luffy's bounties : 30 mil then 300 mil) and 500 mil (again, to mimic Luffy's bounties but with his lie about him having defeated 2 Tobbi Roppo taken into account).

For Nami, I can see a bounty between 105 mil and 180 mil. Nami did nothing in this arc for me so I can't see how the WG can consider her as a very dangerous person. The WG must consider her as a lambda underling from a yonkou crew (like Bobbin) now the Strawhats are one and the WG likely doesn't consider her as much dangerous as Pirate Captains like Coribou or Bartolomeo.

Chopper is an iffy one. If Oda keeps the gag, he might have a 1000 berry bounty. But if the WG takes finally into account the Monster Point's power, Chopper might even have a 320 mil bounty.

Killer is an iffy one too. I can see him having a bounty between 600 mil and 1 billion.

To make some other predictions, I can see :

- Buggy having a 2 billion bounty

- Mihawk having a 4 billion bounty (and a frozen bounty which was between 1.5 and 2 billion)

- Boa Hancock having a bounty between 1 billion and 1.5 billion. Now her bounty is not frozen, her bounty will represent her level of danger. She was compared to Doflamingo, has CoC (and I honestly think she might have CoC coating) and is a master of CoA (she comes from a country where CoA is innate, and she is the strongest of this country), has a country full of CoA users, etc...
I honestly can't think she might have a bounty lower than Jack.

Mihawk is very powerful, but doesn't have any crew or territory. So, him having a bounty of 1,300,000,000 all by himself would be more realistic then 4 billion.
Law has a weak crew and 0 territory and same with Kid (okay he has at least Killer and a little island) and look their bounty : 3 billion each.

Okay, they have earned it by defeating a Yonkou but Mihawk is basically a Yonkou in terms of power and influence (he is the WSS and is known worldwide). He only lacks territories (which don't always contribute to a bounty if those territories don't offer military army for example) and crew (again, see Law and Kid).