General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
That would be senseless. Also boring.
Rayleigh is the most important living pirate for piracy, he was second in command of the legendary group that found One Piece. He was not a mere subordinate like King, Marco or Katakuri, he was a partner of Roger who grew up by his side in name and power, he became the Dark King and even in old age he equaled an admiral.
Post automatically merged:

I home wouldn’t be surprised if Sabo got a bounty between 1.8B to 2.5B due to the info we got in this chapter.
I have no doubt that his reward will surpass Zoro and Sanji.

Rayleigh is the most important living pirate for piracy, he was second in command of the legendary group that found One Piece. He was not a mere subordinate like King, Marco or Katakuri, he was a partner of Roger who grew up by his side in name and power, he became the Dark King and even in old age he equaled an admiral.

I have no doubt that his reward will surpass Zoro and Sanji.
So you want Ray to have a 5.5 Bounty.

As I mentioned above, something around 4 bi and higher than Shanks
Nope, you didn't mention SHanks once in this post. You're reasoning doesn't make a lick of sense. Kind of like your Mihawk bounty of 3.89 Billion.

Rayleigh is probably in the 2 billion range at most I think.

Don't see any reason why Rayliegh's bounty would be higher thank Shanks.
I agree. Probably 2,225,920,000. If it is super inflated cause of Laugh-Tale then I can see 3,338,880,000.

4 billion is just baseless FF.