General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Feat wise he fought hawkins, killer, apoo, kaido, king. If we talk bounty wise only It was not just the scar, he saved the others from the Hakai and he protected luffy while he was unconcious. You cant tell he " just sccared kaido", its not like anyone else in the whole alliance could do it and if it was the other way around and instead of zoro there was sanji at the rooftop, the sanjifans would go frenzy.
Hawkins, Killer, Apoo, Kaido, Zoro didn't beat these people, so it had nothing to do with him
Sanji saved Momo, and Momo is the leader of Wano, which is much more important than what Zoro did

Oh, more importantly, Sanji protected Zoro

What is your point exactly
Post automatically merged:

i havent seen anyone say he wont get noticed, you are just being angry for no reason, the point is all Sanji did was beat a commander and nothing else that would justify his bounty being that high
Angry? Quite the contrary I’m not lol why would I be? I’m just offering my perspective. All I said was the narrative plays a big reason as to why he would have a bounty higher than a billion not just beating queen. If you chose to agree w it or not that’s up to you but these are the facts and that’s usually how oda grades bounties. That was my point lol

Angry? Quite the contrary I’m not lol why would I be? I’m just offering my perspective. All I said was the narrative plays a big reason as to why he would have a bounty higher than a billion not just beating queen. If you chose to agree w it or not that’s up to you but these are the facts and that’s usually how oda grades bounties. That was my point lol
What narrative are you talking about?

Buggy — 3,500,000,000+
Mihawk — 2,000,000,000+
Sir Crocodile — 1,200,000,000+
Daz Bones — 300,000,000+
Lol don't expect mihawk to have 2B or even above 1.5 at this point

Buggy is newly Yonko with weakest crew
He's between 2B -3 B logically. 3B+ too can happen

Buggy 2.44 B
Mihawk 1.389 B
Croco 1.2 B

Last edited by a moderator:
since when has that accounted for anything? anytime there was a bounty increase this "narrative" has never been taken into account
Not this one specifically but narrative has always played a big reason to bounty increases one way or another. The examples I brought up are ones that are gonna be used for these bounties that will be revealed soon.

Not this one specifically but narrative has always played a big reason to bounty increases one way or another. The examples I brought up are ones that are gonna be used for these bounties that will be revealed soon.
that has never happened, bounty have always been given because of thread level, you are claiming "narrative" but thats something that has never happened before.

that has never happened, bounty have always been given because of thread level, you are claiming "narrative" but thats something that has never happened before.
And how exactly is the threat level determined? You keep missing the point. Doflamingo not having a bounty greater than what he had is based on the narrative of him being part of the shichibukai hence freezing his bounty, buggy becoming a yonkou is based on his crew and alliances as well as affiliates which ultimately determined his threat level to the wg…that is his narrative, mihawk possibly not having a bounty over 3 billion even though dubbed shanks rival multiple times in the story is based on the narrative of him being allied w the world government as again his bounty most likely was frozen. Do you understand now? Threat levels are established based on the narratives of said character and what we are told and shown by the author.

And how exactly is the threat level determined? You keep missing the point. Doflamingo not having a bounty greater than what he had is based on the narrative of him being part of the shichibukai hence freezing his bounty, buggy becoming a yonkou is based on his crew and alliances as well as affiliates which ultimately determined his threat level to the wg…that is his narrative, mihawk possibly not having a bounty over 3 billion even though dubbed shanks rival multiple times in the story is based on the narrative of him being allied w the world government as again his bounty most likely was frozen. Do you understand now? Threat levels are established based on the narratives of said character and what we are told and shown by the author.
being part of the Shichibukai is not narrative, its because he is part of that group that his bounty didnt increase, sorry to say but you are not making any sense at all.
You are making a point about Buggy and thread level but you are trying to dispute me about bounties being awarded based on thread LOL.
Mihawk not having a high bounty is because his thread level is not that high to the WG, all he has is strength and nothing else. and as we have seen he doesnt do much to threaten the world thats why his thread level will be low LOl you made a post about debunking me but instead your post is proving my point.

Your whole post just proved my point that bounties are based on thread level and not on narrative
By the way the thread level Oda seems to use is infamy, that is why Zoro will always have about half of Luffy's bounty and Sanji will always have just over half of Zoro's bounty, this "wings narrative" you keep talking about doe not exist
Post automatically merged:

So mugis had the newspapers and they don't still know the bounty?or oda just forgot or they didn have an increase
Oda probably doesnt care anymore about them, we will get bounties in the next vivre card series or next SBS

Characters I think will be entering the 10 digit club:

Buggy: 3.5 Billion
Mihawk: 3.5 Billion
Crocodile: 3.5 Billion
Sabo: 2.102 Billion
Zoro: 1.62 Billion
Sanji: 1.577 Billion