General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
My problem is not that we have a lot of high bounties. But something doesn’t feel right. Marco was present as really strong and being able to Match admirals in Marine Ford. The gorosei even said that he is one of 4 pirates who has a change of beating BB. And now we have suddenly a lot of pirates that out class him and other YC1.
A lot? A lot? XD Only Emperors or Shichibukai in the other words 'the strongest pirates in the series'.

It's been 2 years since Marine Ford. You can do alot in that timespan to increase your strength and threat.
Yes for someone like Luffy, zoro, sanji, kid, law who are exploring their potential and limits yet. Croco-boy has been a pirate for years and so has Marco. Marco clearly has the higher potential and better fruit. Danger wise I do put croco-boy above marco as he seems to be way more peaceful than most pirates.

What I really find curious is why Sanji’s is lower than Jinbe’s. Is it because Jinbe was a former warlord and he years of experience or did he do something else while escaping from WCI? And Zoros bounty being only 1100 higher than Jinbe is also strange.
Jimbei and zoros difference is due to gag cause jimbeis bounty should've been sanjis.

Odas a literal troll

The seraphin bring back some balance to the WG after Aramaki shitted himself in front of Shanks. But I must wonder what will their cross guild bounties look like. I personally hope they will get crushed asap and that BB vs child Mihawk was just some lame hype just like Luffy vs Ulti. Nevertheless, if they’re really that strong, they could eventually be able to take down yonkou crews making Vegapunk the most dangerous man in the world.

Looks like Vegapunk may be going for the One Piece too haha.

What do we think Mihawk’s old bounty was?
Somewhere between 2.5B to 3B. He's someone on the level of emperor but without crew before...
He's someone who's definitely stronger than PostTS BB who got 2.247B, while now after revocation of Schibukai system every warlord is getting quite a big boost in comparison to there peers in same strength level (I'm talking about Jimbei or Boa or Crocodile).

What's your opinion on his bounty if he wasn't a member of CG !?

No is not for that
Jinbe got 600+
Sanji got 702+
Sanji got more than jinbe
Not my point.

It's a play on doriki.

2200 2180

Oda played heavy on the wings portrayal and everyone expected sanji to have a bounty almost exactly the same as zoros(the people who aren't biased anyways)

Oda did give that bounty. Except to jimbei and then called sanji number 4. It's literally a gag. A running joke.

Not my point.

It's a play on doriki.

2200 2180

Oda played heavy on the wings portrayal and everyone expected sanji to have a bounty almost exactly the same as zoros(the people who aren't biased anyways)

Oda did give that bounty. Except to jimbei and then called sanji number 4. It's literally a gag. A running joke.
Dorikis and bountys are different one measures PL the other threaten
And having a bounty exactly as zoro wasn't going to happen because their opponents were 1390 and 1320
I do agree somehow this is a troll for Sanji because he got +702 when he should have got +720 since zoro got +790(but in this case Jinbe would have still a bigger bounty than him)this or Queen true value was 1302
Tho with Jinbe it was right a lot of things play at his favour ex sichibukai veteran pirate was on others younko crew...
but the same thing happened to zoro during wano he was #4 by bounty but by readers and oda he is #2 the same thing happens to Sanji he is 4 by bounty but in reality he is #3

Dorikis and bountys are different one measures PL the other threaten
And having a bounty exactly as zoro wasn't going to happen because their opponents were 1390 and 1320
I do agree somehow this is a troll for Sanji because he got +702 when he should have got +720 since zoro got +790(but in this case Jinbe would have still a bigger bounty than him)this or Queen true value was 1302
Tho with Jinbe it was right a lot of things play at his favour ex sichibukai veteran pirate was on others younko crew...
but the same thing happened to zoro during wano he was #4 by bounty but by readers and oda he is #2 the same thing happens to Sanji he is 4 by bounty but in reality he is #3
You're actually too stupid too understand the concept I spelled out perfectly. You are a clown.

What I said is correct. You are wrong.

Also I clearly know the difference between doriki and a bounty. That's not why I said that.

Just noticed this:

Marshall D. Teach - ฿3,996,000,000
Dracule Mihawk - ฿3,590,000,000
Buggy - ฿3,189,000,000
Trafalgar Law - ฿3,000,000,000
Crocodile - ฿1,965,000,000
Boa Hancock - ฿1,659,000,000
Jinbe - ฿1,100,000,000

Seeing as how 7 warlords so far have gotten bounties over 1 billion, possibly to raise the urgency of capturing them, it might lead into Kuma, Moria, and Weevil getting bounties over a billion as well. I’m sure the same would also apply to Doflamingo if he wasn’t in prison right now.

Last edited: