General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Since the Germa cover-story is in the past, if Aokiji and some Titanic Captains cause havoc in Big Mom's territory perhaps it can explain why Blackbeard's rocking such a huge bounty. It seemed to me like he had that bounty prior to attacking Amazon Lily since it was revealed with Hancock's while they were fighting. I think it being revealed Teach has been exploiting the weakness caused by Big Mom's originally temporary absence to amass strength would be a fitting way to explain his rise in notoriety. Out with the old, in with the new, I guess.

Last edited:
Since the Germa cover-story is in the past, if Aokiji and some Titanic Captains cause havoc in Big Mom's territory perhaps it can explain why Blackbeard's rocking such a huge bounty. It seemed to me like he had that bounty prior to attacking Amazon Lily since it was revealed with Hancock's while they were fighting. I think it being revealed Teach has been exploiting the weakness caused by Big Mom's originally temporary absence to amass strength would be a fitting way to explain his rise in notoriety. Out with the old, in with the new, I guess.
Maybe he kidnapped Pudding because he caught wind of the fact that she was from the three eyed tribe? As such, he now has access to someone who could potentially read the poneglyphs?

Blackbeard Pirates' bounties have been increasing according to Law. Not sure if Oda will show the current ones or wait till they increase further. I'm interested either way.

Mihawk- 3.59
Blackbeard- 3.99
Shanks- 4.04

So Mihawk is 450 million from Shanks who’s just in front of Blackbeard

Whitebeard- 5.04 billion
Xebec- ?
Roger- 5.56 billion

Whitebeard is 520 million from Roger. Xebec in the Blackbeard position and being just behind Roger at about ~5.49 billion

Last edited:
BB's bounty after defeating the Heart Pirates > 5B
Shanks beats the Midd Pirates again > 5B
Cross Guild/Mihawk defeats Kizaru and GB > 4.6B
Luffy gets a bounty above Roger's after beating BB and Zoro gets a Ray level bounty after beating Mihawk.

Last edited:
I could see the Blackbeard Pirates' bounties increasing another time or two before Luffy and his crew faces them. I think Oda's done a decent job making Teach rise far enough as is but I thunk he'll continue amassing strength. If I had to guess their current ones;

Shiryu 1.6 billion (final one would probably be around 2.1 billion)
Avalo Pizarro 1.2-1.4 billion (if he's Sanji's opponent, I'd expect atleast a decent amount above Queen when the time comes).
Jesus Burgess 1 billion
Lafitte 1 billion
Van Auger 900 million
Sanjuan Wolf 800 million
Catarina Devon 700 million
Doc Q 600 milloon
Vasco Shot 500 million

Killer 1 billion
Weevil 1.8 billion