General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Even if only Kaido is defeated, 300 million still seems logical to me. I think it doesn’t matter who the weak/mid SHs will defeat in a 1v1, they will still contribute to the defeat of a Yonko at the end, which is already a very big feat.
Not sure mate! I feel the basic increase would be around 200M may be the most likely scenario! Don’t see Oda comparing the threat lvl of the mid trio, Nami and Chopper is gonna be as much as that of Vets(strongest fighters) of a yonko crew... Usopp is prob gonna get a pass due to his god title and being misunderstood as a greater threat for the time being.

Not sure mate! I feel the basic increase would be around 200M may be the most likely scenario! Don’t see Oda comparing the threat lvl of the mid trio, Nami and Chopper is gonna be as much as that of Vets(strongest fighters) of a yonko crew... Usopp is prob gonna get a pass due to his god title and being misunderstood as a greater threat for the time being.
BM’s Vets are strong but they didn’t get to participate in the defeat of a Yonko, they don’t have any feat that can compare with what Luffy’s crew is about to do. The SHs are meant to become the most legendary crew in OP verse because it’s the future PK’s crew so no matter how strong they are compared to seasoned fighters like the Vets, they’re way more important in the grand scheme of things. That’s why I see them getting such huge bounties.

So are we going to take wild guesses about the Tobi Roppo or what? I think figuring out a good number for Drake first will allow us to be a little more accurate. Here's the known post-timeskip bounty increases for the WorstGen not including Luffy, Zoro, or Teach:

Law: 240m increase
Bege: 162m
Kid: 155m
Apoo: 152m
Hawkins: 71m

Killer: 38m

So an average of 136m or so. Oda could go with the 333m meme but it seems a little low and 444m seems a little high. I feel like the Tobi Roppo will have slightly inflated bounties and Drake will probably be at least near the top two guys though.

J

Jo_Ndule

:seriously: drake cant have a bounty above Kidd
Kidd had the highest bounty among SNs until Law and Luffy surpassed him
Urouge probably did too after beating Snack.

Drake 300s
P1 300s
Ulti 300s
Black Maria 400s
Who Who 400s
Sasaki 500-600s

Hawkins has a bounty of 320 million and he’s not even a Tobi Roppo, I’m not sure it would make sense for one of the Tobi Roppo to have a bounty lower than Hawkins’.

- Ulti : 360M
- Black Maria : 400M
- Page One : 430M
- Sasaki : 450M
- Who’s Who : 480M
- Drake : 500M

Page one : 270M
Sasaki: 530M
Black Maria: 410M
Ulti: 380M
Who’s who: 620M
Drake: 750M

just random numbers tbh.
Yeah, we have nothing to base our speculations on so it’s not easy. I’m not even sure I’ve made up my mind about who I see as the weakest, I’m just certain that Drake and Who’s Who are the strongest ones.

N

NeutralWatcher

Since Beast Pirates bounty are higher than Big Mom Pirates bounty, I think Flying Six bounty might be:

Perospero bounty is 700 million and since Who'Who lead Flying Six in chapter 977 and the one to lead conversation I think he is the leader

Who'Who: 800 million

Hawkin bounty is 320 million so i think Drake as Flying Fighter should have higher bounty

Drake: 400 million

Oven and Daifuku bounties are 300 million so I think Sasaki and Black Maria bounties are higher

Sasaki: 430 million
Black Maria: 390 million
Ulti: 370 million
Page One: 375 million

N

NeutralWatcher

Flying Fighter bounties should be higher than headliner bounties based on rank.

Hawkin might be headliner with the highest bounty 320 million.

So I expect Flying Fighter bounties to be above 320 million.

Since Beast Pirates bounty are higher than Big Mom Pirates bounty, I think Flying Six bounty might be:

Perospero bounty is 700 million and since Who'Who lead Flying Six in chapter 977 and the one to lead conversation I think he is the leader

Who'Who: 800 million

Hawkin bounty is 320 million so i think Drake as Flying Fighter should have higher bounty

Drake: 400 million

Oven and Daifuku bounties are 300 million so I think Sasaki and Black Maria bounties are higher

Sasaki: 430 million
Black Maria: 390 million
Ulti: 370 million
Page One: 375 million
I think Perospero is a special case because of his age. I mean even Snack has a lower bounty despite being an SC.

Okay, time for my own F6 bounty predictions:

I tried to use the last number as an indication to in which order they became F6.

Who's Who - 781m - in between Cracker and Perospero sounds just fine for him, seems to be strongest of the F6 and a potential fight for Zoro
Sasaki - 672m - tried to put him in between Who's Who and Drake, due to his look it screams Jinbe fight
X Drake - 555m - fits his former bounty theme of 222m, plus over 500m seemed right for Mr. Diez Drake
Black Maria - 503m - still a bit over 500m
Ulti - 464m - seems like the newest member of the F6 along with her brother, but still shouldn't be far below Black Maria's bounty
Page One - 436m - if Sanji fights him again we might be seeing a Sanji bounty raise to 530m, which sounds about right.

In contrast to some opinions it makes no sense for the Straw Hats (excluding Luffy, maybe Zoro) to fight someone else. For example having Sanji face Jack or even Queen and beat him would elevate his bounty to 1b plus, likely to something bigger than Katakuri's (smells like bullshit at this point :D ) and that would result in the Straw Hats being presented as far to strong as they would have a claim to call them strongest pirate crew. In terms of story telling, that's idiotic.
:)