General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Roles in the ship.
West Blue Corrupt Sheriff versus East Blue Cat Burglar
Similar weapons.

This really does nothing for me, I've seen a lot of people use the gates of justice as some evidence they'll fight and that holds about as much water as both King and Sanji using fire and being able to fly.

Pizzaro has the closest connection to Sanji and was the only Impel Down Prisoner besides Shiryu to have a unique outfit. Apart from the mysterious 10th captain, he's the best bet.
Neither of those are any reason for them to fight.

Being a corrupt sherrif is more reason for Sanji to fight him as the only person in his prison right now is pudding. A character connected to Sanji.

Nami can fight Devon. More her speed
Post automatically merged:

the BBP and SHP are set up to be similar, so obviously everyone is fighting their counterpart from enemy crew
Blackbeard pirates don’t have an archaeologist shipwright musician or cook so no they aren’t?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Although I think Shiryu is likely to get 2B +, but how does Oden has to do with it? Past Wano Oden is irrelevant and other characters shouldn’t care to compare with him.
Because shiryu is bbs oden and we still waiting for odens bounty for a reason

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Neither of those are any reason for them to fight.

Being a corrupt sherrif is more reason for Sanji to fight him as the only person in his prison right now is pudding. A character connected to Sanji.

Nami can fight Devon. More her speed
What? He has more reason to fight the people who kidnapped her instead of a former sheriff. The fact is, he's the opposite of Nami in titles, they have the same role and similar weapons.

Oda is having BB's entire crew mirror Luffy's. Sanji ain't fighting Le Feet

I think Burgess is the best bet so far. Corrupt King versus Mr. Prince, North Blue connection as well.

Nah, Burgess is destined to fight Jinbe. Both are helmsman and the crews will fight their counterparts.
Helmsman
Jinbo’s opponent

Doesn’t touch oden’s sandals

What? He has more reason to fight the people who kidnapped her instead of a former sheriff. The fact is, he's the opposite of Nami in titles, they have the same role and similar weapons.

Oda is having BB's entire crew mirror Luffy's. Sanji ain't fighting Le Feet
So you think Sanji vs Aokiji? Well shit fair enough then.

In all seriousness Lafittes reputation is because of his brutality towards his prisoners. Guess who’s in the prison right now? Pudding. Why did they take Pudding? So she can read the poneglyphs and make a map to the One Piece. Who on the BB pirate ship is most likely to be in charge of map making? Lafitte.

Nami vs Lafitte May be a Chopper vs queen or Usopp vs Jabra style clash but it’s not going to be an actual fight

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

In all seriousness Lafittes reputation is because of his brutality towards his prisoners. Guess who’s in the prison right now? Pudding. Why did they take Pudding? So she can read the poneglyphs and make a map to the One Piece. Who on the BB pirate ship is most likely to be in charge of map making? Lafitte.

Nami vs Lafitte May be a Chopper vs queen or Usopp vs Jabra style clash but it’s not going to be an actual fight
Blackbeard's first appearance is being the inverse of Luffy.
Shiryu's backstory is 1 | 1 with Zoro's
Usopp will fight the crew sniper.
Chopper will fight the crew doctor.
Jinbe will fight the helmsman.

But Nami won't fight the navigator?

Nope. #4 Sanji versus #4th Captain Pizzaro

Sanji aokiji…….

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So you’re trolling, got it.
??! Oda set them up with a sniper and a helmsmen as noteworthy positions. For the first time ever for an enemy crew. Mirror match is literally what makes sense. La Feet is quite literally a nonsense option if I'm being serious. People want a cool mime fight and that's it.

Just saying, their shared North Blue connection is the hint to their fight. It'll be like Queen saying "Judge's Brat" hinting at that history, though people were against that as well.

Am I? I’ve never seen anyone say Sanji vs Pizarro unless it’s for a troll pick like “#4 vs #4” or “Pizarro eats a lot”
That’s true
But once you realize roles in the opponents crew match up
It’s down to blokes like pizzaro and rapist shot. Not for the reasons tac mentioned tho, but process of elimination.

??! Oda set them up with a sniper and a helmsmen as noteworthy positions. For the first time ever for an enemy crew. Mirror match is literally what makes sense. La Feet is quite literally a nonsense option if I'm being serious. People want a cool mime fight and that's it.

Just saying, their shared North Blue connection is the hint to their fight. It'll be like Queen saying "Judge's Brat" hinting at that history, though people were against that as well.
Pizarro has no connection to Germa as he was ousted from his country by its citizens and not through Germa invasion.

The only mirror matches are those that will be connected to the characters:
Zoro - Needs to fight a swordsman for his dream
Usopp - Will need to avenge his father for his own dream

Hell, I honestly don’t even think Chopper will fight Doc Q alone cause choppers not soloing Doc q and stronger.

Besides; namis never fought a man before so it’s very likely she never will. She’ll fight the token woman.

That’s true
But once you realize roles in the opponents crew match up
It’s down to blokes like pizzaro and rapist shot. Not for the reasons tac mentioned tho, but process of elimination.
Again, Blackbeard pirates don’t have:
An archaeologist - They needed to kidnap pudding for a reason
A Shipwright - They needed Akainu to bring them a ship
A musician - No one’s ever shown with an instrument

So Robin Franky and Brook, don’t get fights?

Pizarro has no connection to Germa as he was ousted from his country by its citizens and not through Germa invasion.

Hell, I honestly don’t even think Chopper will fight Doc Q alone cause choppers not soloing Doc q and stronger.

Besides; namis never fought a man before so it’s very likely she never will. She’ll fight the token woman.

Again, Blackbeard pirates don’t have:
An archaeologist - They needed to kidnap pudding for a reason
A Shipwright - They needed Akainu to bring them a ship
A musician - No one’s ever shown with an instrument

Until we get the roles of the others
Can’t be so sure

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

North Blue + Royalty is enough of a starting connection. Even if it only surmounts to Pizzaro being a standin for Judge in someway, it's more than La Feet has with Sanji.

Lmao nah, Chopper is mauling Doc Q for being a horrible doctor. Oda is not giving out roles to match the SHs and then giving them random ass fights.

Franky and the giant with a battleship moniker have good odds of fighting each other as well.

It's picking up patterns.

Shiryu’s isn’t BB’s Oden lol. No one will ever be. Let’s not make weird comparisons. Not to mention Oda doesn’t care enough nor did he even consider providing any hint about his bounty heck Oda probably never thought what number to give him. Oden from this point forward is irrelevant and his hype got expired.

let’s appreciate Shiryu as he is.

Until we get the roles of the others
Can’t be so sure
I think people are seeing Usopp and Zoros fights set in stone and thinking all fights will be “mirror matches” when Usopps not going to fight Van Augur because he’s a sharp shooter, he’ll fight Van Augur because of something to do with Yasopp.

Oda uses stories to tell a narrative, and oda is going to be predictable with these narratives. People thought oda would ignore them in wano but were proven wrong and oda stuck with the same narratives for the main fights.

Luffy - Captain Fight - Needs to prove he’s stronger than his rival for pirate King
Zoro - Swordsman Fight - Needs to prove He’s stronger than any swordsman
Nami - Woman Fight - Oda always writes his token woman fight and likes to hype up namis beauty. And now we have an enemy whos known for hunting beautiful woman.
Usopp - Fight to Prove Himself - Usopps fights end with him telling himself he’s strong enough to win them and that he can’t afford to coward out. Will likely relate to his father who he sees as his hero.
Sanji - Fight to Protect - Sanjis fights always start by saving someone out of their depths. Vivi about to be killed from Mr. 2, Usopp about to die from Jabra, Nami kidnapped by Absalom, Tashigi about to get murdered by Vergo, Chopper about to die from Queen. And now there’s a woman who loves Sanji in prison on the shape and a character known for brutally beating prisoners who’s also portrayed as one of the strongest in the group. (Lafitte)
Chopper - Never gotten a solo fight - Choppers not a serious combatant in odas eyes. He’s never gotten a serious one v one. And I don’t think he will in the BB Pirates fight. He’ll tag team with Brook to fight Doc Q and Stronger imo. As brooks another character who never gets solo fights.

And so forth. Nami vs Lafitte just makes no sense with any narrative we’ve seen from oda about Nami