• Total voters
Luffy - 6 billion or 10 bill
Teach - Around 5 billion and 100 million
Zoro - Around 3 billion and 800 million
Kid - Around 4 billion and 700 million
Law - Same
Killer - Around 1.5 billion
Sanji - Around 2 billion

I don't know. I'm taking BB as a reference here. Who had two OP devil fruits and already considered a yonkou.
I just don't see EOS sanji anywhere near two Devil fruit BB unless he eats some DF or Adcoc because just with I don't know how far Oda can pull him. Personal opinions though.
I think BB had a small bounty just so oda can show luffy and Blackbeard growing at similar paces
(Luffy gets a 1.5 billion berry -> Blackbeard gets a 2.2 billion berry. Luffy gets a 3 billion berry -> Blackbeard gets a 3.9 Billion berry bounty)

Why not? The n°3 and the n°4 will fight people on the same level, they will never fight anyone with a 3.6b bounty.
1 berry will be the difference between EoS Jinbei and Lanji.
jinbei fought who's who bounty of ~ 500 mil

sanji fighs queen bounty of 1.33 bil
zoro fights king bounty of 1.39 bil

luffy fights kaido bounty of 4.6 bil

looks to me like n2 and n3 fight people on similar threat levels looking at 4 of them on this list while n1 and n4 are distinct but you can tell yourself what you want.
hopefully we'll still be here when the matchups against bb pirates are in and zoro and sanji opponents have bounties of a 100 mil between each other .
:suresure:

jinbei fought who's who bounty of ~ 500 mil

sanji fighs queen bounty of 1.33 bil
zoro fights king bounty of 1.39 bil

luffy fights kaido bounty of 4.6 bil

looks to me like n2 and n3 fight people on similar threat levels looking at 4 of them on this list while n1 and n4 are distinct but you can tell yourself what you want.
hopefully we'll still be here when the matchups against bb pirates are in and zoro and sanji opponents have bounties of a 100 mil within another .
:suresure:
The n°3 and n°4 will fight people on the same level.
They're never beating a Yonkou, VC or RHM.
If people like Limejuice, Laffitte or Lucky Roo are worth more than Kidd and Law then maybe your dream can come true. Or maybe they just beat Kidd and Law.

The n°3 and n°4 will fight people on the same level.
They're never beating a Yonkou, VC or RHM.
If people like Limejuice, Laffitte or Lucky Roo are worth more than Kidd and Law then maybe your dream can come true. Or maybe they just beat Kidd and Law.
meh rhms are not much better than the other scrub commanders so personally I could care less about the distinction.

the other stuff you wrote on kidd and law
pretty irrelevant to current discussion so I dont need to add anything else.

meh rhms are not much better than the other scrub commanders so personally I could care less about the distinction.

the other stuff you wrote on kidd and law
pretty irrelevant to current discussion so I dont need to add anything else.
Scrub commanders :myman:
I told you that the n°3 and n°4 will never beat anyone with a bounty over 2b while Zoro has a guaranteed 3.6b fight, you call their future opponents scrub commanders and yet...

Scrub commanders :myman:
I told you that the n°3 and n°4 will never beat anyone with a bounty over 2b while Zoro has a guaranteed 3.6b fight, you call their future opponents scrub commanders and yet...
3.6 is 1 bil less than the antagonist we just had
and 600 mil more than what the protagonist and his mates have rn
by eos we would have moved on to bigger figures so like I said
I couldnt care less.

You cared enough to post this
am clearly interested in bounty speculation hence why am in the thread
but I dont care how or who they have to fight to get those bounties. I dont care if zoro is fighting someone worth 3.6
o r 10 billion.

what I have simply told you is that sanji fights someone with a bounty in proximity to who zoro fights. That simple. seen that the entire manga. you keep going on this tangent about zoro fighting so and so character while the others wont fight someone on that tier. you could go and convince yourself that will happen.

we all know it wouldnt .

what I have simply told you is that sanji fights someone with a bounty in proximity to who zoro fights. That simple. seen that the entire manga. you keep going on this tangent about zoro fighting so and so character while the others wont fight someone on that tier. you could go and convince yourself that will happen.
Wait what?
the only characters on Mihawk's level are yonko and there is no way Sanji is ever fighting a yonko to get that high a bounty.
unless you think he fights Buggy while Zoro fights Mihawk................

am clearly interested in bounty speculation hence why am in the thread
but I dont care how or who they have to fight to get those bounties. I dont care if zoro is fighting someone worth 3.6
o r 10 billion.

we all know it wouldnt .
Watch zoro get 3.2 or 3.1 B at EoS not 3.5B+ like Mihawk
It will be the repeat of King's case : Inflated bounty and zoro ends up with lower bounty

I think BB had a small bounty just so oda can show luffy and Blackbeard growing at similar paces
(Luffy gets a 1.5 billion berry -> Blackbeard gets a 2.2 billion berry. Luffy gets a 3 billion berry -> Blackbeard gets a 3.9 Billion berry bounty)
But 1.5 B luffy wasn't considered a yonkou or even near one but BB of 2.2 B was considered a yonkou by everyone.