General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I do think Shanks is more than likely to get his bounty increased to 5B exactly otherwise Luffy is gonna be ahead of him by the time they meet which ain’t gonna happen
I don’t know about that. The 5B mark was reserved for the likes of WB and Roger. I don’t think anyone accept EOS Luffy and maybe dragon will surpass it.

I think Oda made a mistake with the way he boosted ex warlords bounties… they are too high tbh.
Yep

He felt the need to fill the gaps which ended up not making senses

Croco and Boa having over 1.5B
Mihawk having 3.5B while not being yonko is stupid
Buggy as new Yonko, having 3.1B ...OK but still high

Law and Kid being 3B isn't okay. Should be 2.5B max

Jinbei reaching 1.1B just like that isn't okay
Post automatically merged:

5B+ PK level pirates
4B+ Vet Great Pirates
3B-4B : Legendary top fighters, Newly Yonko, Admirals
1.5B-2.5B : Yonko candidates, WSS, Wisdom Kings (who aren't Yonko),...
700M-1.5B : top YCs, Warlords

Yep

Many of then should have tapped out below a 1B

Croco, Boa, Buggy and Jinbei

Law and Kid would have fit the 2B ~ 2.5B

Mihawk 2.5B ~ 3B

Yep

Post automatically merged:

5B+ PK level pirates
4B+ Vet Great Pirates
3B-4B : Legendary top fighters, Newly Yonko, Admirals
1.5B-2.5B : Yonko candidates, WSS, Wisdom Kings (who aren't Yonko),...
700M-1.5B : top YCs, Warlords
Croc, Boa, and Mihawk's bounties all make sense given who they are and their standings in the world. The Warlords were supposed to be the 3rd great power, idk if people remember or not.

not every new emperor is going to be in the Blackbeard 2.2B range. Buggy's bounty and status are boosted by the fact that he's perceived as Mihawk and Crocodile's captain and is putting bounties on marines.

Law and Kid's bounties are obviously way too high. I think everyone already sort of understood that they took credit away from Luffy that they didn't deserve though. Luffy's bounty is lower than it should be while there's is higher than it should be.

Why is Jinbei reaching 1.1B not okay? If Jack can have 1B I see no reason Jinbei can't reach that benchmark.

Croc, Boa, and Mihawk's bounties all make sense given who they are and their standings in the world. The Warlords were supposed to be the 3rd great power, idk if people remember or not.

not every new emperor is going to be in the Blackbeard 2.2B range. Buggy's bounty and status are boosted by the fact that he's perceived as Mihawk and Crocodile's captain and is putting bounties on marines.

Law and Kid's bounties are obviously way too high. I think everyone already sort of understood that they took credit away from Luffy that they didn't deserve though. Luffy's bounty is lower than it should be while there's is higher than it should be.

Why is Jinbei reaching 1.1B not okay? If Jack can have 1B I see no reason Jinbei can't reach that benchmark.
Yeah warlords bounties make sense but Kid and law are too high

Are you even serious?