General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I wonder if it'll be higher than Mihawks.
I think it might be because it is easier for the WG to assess the threat Kuzan poses given he was in the Marine for a long time.
For Mihawk, the WG can just make an estimation about what he might be able to as the WSS given I don't think the Marines have ever seen Mihawk go all out.

Aokiji will not defeat Garp ! At least not alone. There isn't even a point for the fight to go on since Koby is already nearby.

As for the bounty, it should be at around 3billion yeah
Post automatically merged:

How high will the Revo commanders bounties go ??? :funky:

Morley - 1,8 billion belly :kata:

Karusu - 2 billion belly :steef:

Sabo the Flame Emperor - 3,01 billion belly (feats on hold):goyea:

Others didn't do anything relevant (yet) :lusalty:

Last edited:
Sabo : 3.35 or 3.5 B

Morley : 1.3B
Karasu : 1.3B

Lindbergh: 800M

Oda will give huge bounties
Too high for commanders who aren’t even considered as important within the revo as Sabo, Iva and Kuma. These guys are second class within the organization. They are likely as strong as Peros(at best) to decent yonko veterans.

Too high for commanders who aren’t even considered as important within the revo as Sabo, Iva and Kuma. These guys are second class within the organization. They are likely as strong as Peros(at best) to decent yonko veterans.
Oda doesn't care anymore

Revos just went to mariejois :
  • destroyed their storages
  • fought there
  • and freed slaves
They will get high bounties

way to high for a yonko commander
Kuzan will have 3.3 minimum, 3.9 max

Ku (9) Zan (3) : 3.393B or 3.693B

Their bounties better get increased now.

Sabo: 2.6B

karasu: 800M

Morley: 693M

Lindbergh: 516M
For Sabo, I don't know. He might even scratch the 3 billion bar. I mean, he's basically the new visage of the Revo Army, he "killed" one of the 20 kings and he is the second of the Revo Army. If Dragon has 5 billion or more, I can see Sabo with a 3 billion max bounty.

For the other bounties, I agree.
Lindberg's 516 million doesn't make him morz wanted than Ace.

The giant with the highest bounty we have seen is Oz jr (550 million) so a giant with a fruit who fought against an admiral can deserve a 693 million (maybe more. Max 893 million) bounty.

And Karasu having 800 million put him in the same bracket than Cracker in term of threat so I agree with that.

way to high for a yonko commander
Except Kuzan is not a simple yonkou commander, he's a former admiral with a powerful logia and some secret intel Marines would not wanted Pirates know.

They’re captains of entire oceans. They’re clearly important arguing the revs, and these guys are clearly way above Pero level.

I think it might be because it is easier for the WG to assess the threat Kuzan poses given he was in the Marine for a long time.
For Mihawk, the WG can just make an estimation about what he might be able to as the WSS given I don't think the Marines have ever seen Mihawk go all out.
The copium is tasty
:milaugh::milaugh:

Oda doesn't care anymore

Revos just went to mariejois :
  • destroyed their storages
  • fought there
  • and freed slaves
They will get high bounties
Didn’t that fishman Tiger do a similar thing, but on a smaller scale? And only had 250M? An increase of 300M to 400M is still considered high.
They’re captains of entire oceans. They’re clearly important arguing the revs, and these guys are clearly way above Pero level.
They are, but even they used to have bounties between 300M to 400M so as I said before even the increase of doubling their bounties is more than someone could get for participating in the defeat of a yonko crew

after seeing most of the commanders
its on point

doffy looks better than 80% of them
Doflamingo would lose to all right hand commanders convincingly.
He's better than your standard ones though.

But anyway, he had the 2nd best portrayal amongst the OG Shichibukai. I have him as the 2nd strongest amongst them too. So, I'd say Crocodile, Jinbe and Boa bounties are very much inflated.

But then again, Oda can do the Crocodile style retcon on the Shichibukai again lmao

How much do you guys think Oda would give these characters bounpost Egghead island

- Vegapunk (if he survives)

- Bonny

- Kuma (if he regained his consciousness)

- Sai and Leo for their action in the recent

Vegapunk (if he survives)
Vegapunk is a hard one. He's not a fighter but he's very dangerous because of his creations.

I mean, if he survives and the seraphim too, he would basically be the only one who can control them directly (the 5 Elders have a superior authority over the seraphim but I don't think one of them would always be on a battlefield to regain a control over the Seraphim). And given the Seraphim got hyped as the highest form of technology able to fight Yonkou commanders and such, that makes Vegapunk a very dangerous dude.

So he's not a fighter but his creations can fight for him. So, honestly, this dude might have a bounty higher than 1 billion.
Moreover, the WG thinks he now knows too much about the forgotten century so that adds to his threat level.

Vegapunk is a hard one. He's not a fighter but he's very dangerous because of his creations.

I mean, if he survives and the seraphim too, he would basically be the only one who can control them directly (the 5 Elders have a superior authority over the seraphim but I don't think one of them would always be on a battlefield to regain a control over the Seraphim). And given the Seraphim got hyped as the highest form of technology able to fight Yonkou commanders and such, that makes Vegapunk a very dangerous dude.

So he's not a fighter but his creations can fight for him. So, honestly, this dude might have a bounty higher than 1 billion.
Moreover, the WG thinks he now knows too much about the forgotten century so that adds to his threat level.
Someone as famous and knowledgeable as Vegapunk could actually get 1.5B to 2.5B he doesn’t need to be a fighter to have such extreme threat level.