General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Impossible.

Xebec was a terrorist towards the WG, had a powerful crew and was powerful himself, but no pirates reached the threat level Roger had. Roger was extremely dangerous because he was the only one individual who found the secrets the WG spent 800 years to hide.

Also, Brannew said no pirates in piracy history exceeded Whitebeard's and Roger's bounties.

I see more a bounty like 4.693 Billions for Xebec, max 5 billions.

Impossible.

Xebec was a terrorist towards the WG, had a powerful crew and was powerful himself, but no pirates reached the threat level Roger had. Roger was extremely dangerous because he was the only one individual who found the secrets the WG spent 800 years to hide.

Also, Brannew said no pirates in piracy history exceeded Whitebeard's and Roger's bounties.

I see more a bounty like 4.693 Billions for Xebec, max 5 billions.
Three words:

Erased. From. History.
Post automatically merged:

kaido is 21 he isn't that young
It is actually.

So, since Kuma took time off from being a Revolutionary, when do you all think he got his bounty? Did he already get it before he raised Bonney or did he get it after what's about to happen with the returning ex-King?

What could the SHs Grand fleet commanders bounties be by the time we see them again and it’s revealed?

My guess it would only be revealed by eos so it should be the last they get at least in the story.

In my opinion it may go like…

Cav: 831M
Barto: 810M
Sai: 713M
Hajrudin: 520M
Ideo: 400M
Orlumbus: 390M
Leo: 250M

So what do you think they might get next time we see them?

What could the SHs Grand fleet commanders bounties be by the time we see them again and it’s revealed?

My guess it would only be revealed by eos so it should be the last they get at least in the story.

In my opinion it may go like…

Cav: 831M
Barto: 810M
Sai: 713M
Hajrudin: 520M
Ideo: 400M
Orlumbus: 390M
Leo: 250M

So what do you think they might get next time we see them?
No why is Leo having the lowest. He literally killed a CD.

I wanna see more explanations for bounties
Tbh there isn’t much to it.

I see the top three to be borderline low YC level getting similar bounty range to that of Cracker and Pero plus for fun I made their bounties reference something like birth days, but in reverse while Sai the first number is random while the last two reference that he is the 13th leader of his grandpa fleet. there rest on the other hand were given bounties fit to some degree to both that they most likely be on Vets level as well as their character.

Luffy bounty is getting a 300-500 million boost max for the egghead incident.He will always have a bounty bellow his next opponents.So he won't reach 4 billion before Shanks or 5 Billion before the final showdown for the One Piece.His bounty won't be much higher than Roger either.

Luffy bounty is getting a 300-500 million boost max for the egghead incident.He will always have a bounty bellow his next opponents.So he won't reach 4 billion before Shanks or 5 Billion before the final showdown for the One Piece.His bounty won't be much higher than Roger either.
Luffy ain’t getting such a low increase at this point. He is either getting a 4B or higher cuz this is a world class incident it makes no sense for low bounty boosts. However, I do agree he isn’t getting a higher bounty than Shanks or BB just yet which means Oda could solve it by increasing their bounties.