Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

''Hey Kaido, let go of my captian''
Zoro literally warned him, and Kaido had his club ready to receive the attack
Kaido had to worry about Law's teleportation too, literally in the same chapter right before his attack Law teleported Zolo and hit him with injection shot, and before that Kaido was thinking about Luffy as well, clearly was distracted. Then again Law was going to save Zolo's ass but Kaido used Thunder Bagua vs both.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Base Carrot alone made Zolo miss his attack and then hurt Zolo over his sword block.

Imagine if she was Sulong :milaugh:
Lmao ikr
It's insane when you think about it, this is the same Zoro who blitzed Kaido with 30 broken bones
:milaugh:
Prime carrot is gonna be a beast 💪
Prime Carrot Yonkou Level imo.:smoothieduck:
Never thought I'd ever see Conejo wank
It's beautiful
Imagine how strong she'll be with the snow fruit
:pepemotion:

MUUGEN

天下無双
Lmao I never Jimbei was unaware of BB , Jimbei said he's a fearsome individual even among Whitebeard crew
Yet you still haven’t shared the panel with us from what I can recall is jinbei only said he was a mystery to him and that he’s strong enough to defeat ace….
Its not known , unknown. Maybe he did had a bounty with some name maybe who knows.
Flashbacks he's always standing among Marco/Jozu/ace types no way they didn't knew who this was lol. He did a good job suppressing his powers but he would still have some bounty. , there's no government official statement saying it's 0. Kuma said it's zero , Moria said it's unknown. Not known yet.
Kuma the revolutionary who spent the last 2 years alongside Vegapunk and Kizaru while splitting time discussing and revisiting Dragon who between the two are a wealth of knowledge while also traveling the entirety of the Grand line from paradise to the new world clearly states that Teachs bounty is currently Zero is false cause Moriah who has been living on thriller bark with zombies for the last 5 years makes a remark, completely unknown… here i'll just show you with the official viz translations:

Status
Not open for further replies.