General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
S

stealthblack

1,5 b won t make you a yonko lmao
so queen was the yonko before luffy because he has1.32b:josad::milaugh:

queen has 1,3 so still close to other commanders like katakuri and jack:seriously:

and on top of his own strength, he spreads plague over lands and also could lead like 7000 of the 20.000 beast pirates since he is calamity all star.

Expecting Benn's Bounty to be higher than Mihawk's is like expecting Zoro's bounty to be higher than Kid's. It's simply not going to happen (EoS maybe, but not anytime soon).

I rate Ben very highly, but him having a bigger bounty than Mihawk demean's Mihawk as Shank's rival, so I very much doubt that Oda will do that.

Expecting Benn's Bounty to be higher than Mihawk's is like expecting Zoro's bounty to be higher than Kid's. It's simply not going to happen (EoS maybe, but not anytime soon).

I rate Ben very highly, but him having a bigger bounty than Mihawk demean's Mihawk as Shank's rival, so I very much doubt that Oda will do that.
Zoros bounty isnt frozen though.

I mean Mihawk bounty being bigger than benn make sense , sure

but why Zoro and Kidd

Kidd is a wild man and a captain .... Mihawk is neither

Why Zoro, or do you mean Ben? Also branew? (was it) said that the Shichibukai's bounties are going to be updated so I don't think that works as an excuse for Mihawk's bounty being less than Ben.
you made a comparison with zoro and kid, and i totally meant kid and not zoro, my bad lol.

Mihawks bounty was frozen for quite some time in which beckmanns bounty wasnt frozen. So there is a possibility IMO.

Ben is to Shanks what Zoro is to Luffy (Vice Captain) and Mihawk is to Shanks what Kid is to Luffy (Rivals). Hence the comparison.
not if we are talking about bounty ...

cause being a captain and that wild personality have massive effect on bounty

your argument was good if were talking about Ben and Teach tbh ...
Post automatically merged:

you made a comparison with zoro and kid, and i totally meant kid and not zoro, my bad lol.

Mihawks bounty was frozen for quite some time in which beckmanns bounty wasnt frozen. So there is a possibility IMO.
well Mihawk and Hancock weren't active anyway in frozen time

unlike likes of Doffy or Buggy or Edward.J

not if we are talking about bounty ...

cause being a captain and that wild personality have massive effect on bounty

your argument was good if were talking about Ben and Teach tbh ...

well Mihawk and Hancock weren't active anyway in frozen time

unlike likes of Doffy or Buggy or Edward.J
Lolz you're missing the point. Doesn't matter whether Kid is a pshychopath or not, fact is if Zoro's bounty were more than Kid's, I doubt anybody would be going on about Kid being Luffy's rival.

Lolz you're missing the point. Doesn't matter whether Kid is a pshychopath or not, fact is if Zoro's bounty were more than Kid's, I doubt anybody would be going on about Kid being Luffy's rival.
yes but the thing is Kidd bounty being above Zoro (not his power) seem much more likely to logic

than Mihawk to Ben

sure ... Mihawk being above Ben is likely too

but Kidd have rank and personality advantage over Zoro in terms of bounty
while
Mihawk have power advantage

I get what you say and it make sense , but I'm saying it's not 100% same case

but never mind ... it's not that important to waste a time over it more :)

:suresure: after Mihawk fought yonko shanks was debunked
Those thinking Mihawk will have more han 1.5 must stop dreaming

Mihawk 1 billion max
700 millions minimum

Benn between 1. 3 and 1.8
the thing is some times people have TOO MUCH expectaion

I remreber about Sabo bounty

the fandom was like

well

Jack is 1 Bil
Katakuri is 1 Bil

but

- Sabo is stronger
- Sabo is from RA and they are the worst army in the world for WG
- Sabo is Dragon's right hand man

so Sabo bounty is AT LEAST 1 Bil as well

and the argument made sense with in the logic

but Sabo offical bounty : 602 Mil

(I guess Sabo got a rise of bounty after his fight atm)