General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I mean ... I still respect Data Book even when we just saw it can be full of shit ... and Mihawk was for sure a rival to Shanks

but the rivalry finished by Mihawk side himself ...

by any logic right now Shanks main rival is Teach

Shanks and Mihawk only fought many times
Shanks and Teach are ultimate rivals who are playing cat and dog for many years

Roger himself had

Rox
Whitebeard
Garp
Shiki

as his rival ...

so one man can have more then one rival

Mihawk to Shanks is Garp to Roger (my point of view ... to need for Shanks Vs Mihawk)

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Roger's bounty might be lower than Dragon !

Mihawk ... maybe

Teach ... for sure unless Benn is even stronger than low/mid top tier that we assumed

Marco ? ... lol
Mihawk definitely

There is a -1256380000% chance Ben bounty is above Teach

Marco was leading basically an emperor lvl force fur at least a year if not more. Was a captain, and was tha RHM of WB lmao
Post automatically merged:

Lmao get out of here with that bullshit.Marco having a higher bounty than Beckman? Lmao. Oda shut down you RHP downplayers in this chapter
Since when am I a RHP downplayer :tchpepe:

Sorry man
Mihawk was his ex rival

Shanks Greatest rivals are kaido BM wB
Not Mihawk
I ain’t arguing wit no **** that wa trying to convince us that. Yonko Shanks worth 4billion, and WSS Mihawk couldn’t beat Zeus and Prometheus LMFAO foh

M

MD Zolo

I think 2.5 Billion is reasonable for Mihawk. But that would be tarnishing to BB. Then again, Oda has had no problem making BB lose and cower before, so it really shouldn't be a problem. BB will get his due hype soon anyway.

Boa Hancock will cross 1 Billion Mark, just for the sake of it.

Weevil will near 2 Billion (may even get more) due to his utter destructive tendencies.

Buggy will get 350 Million.

Moria will get his bounty raised to 700-900 Million. Since it has been about 10 days that his existence became known, his bounty should be revised too.

Crocodile's bounty should already be revised and I am guessing it is already in the 1 Billion range. He did wreck an entire country (WG affiliated) and fought in Summit War.

If Kuma escaped, his bounty will be 700-900 Million range.

If Drake has provided them with sufficient knowledge, then Law's bounty may rise too. It should still be below 1 Billion.

Sadly, Doflamingo's bounty will remain that, since he is already in Impel Down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mihawk definitely

Marco was leading basically an emperor lvl force fur at least a year if not more. Was a captain, and was tha RHM of WB lmao

I ain’t arguing wit no **** that wa trying to convince us that. Yonko Shanks worth 4billion, and WSS Mihawk couldn’t beat Zeus and Prometheus LMFAO foh
an empire level force won't get low diff by Teach .. lol

Teach + crew + allies. We don't know how the fighting went down either. Marco wasn't killed by Teach despite his OP as fuck devil fruit, so it's not as much of a massacre as some are thinking.
ally? using fan fiction again?
Marco having allies is way more canon that Teach having one ...lol

and yes ... Teach + crew can never low diff a Yonko force

and yes ... Marco is good at runing

Marco stayed alive after Marine Ford war too

but still if you want to think Marco have higher power or bounty than Benn ... make a bet and be humiliated

Beckman could have a 3.5B bounty or something since he stands toe-to-toe with Shanks in reputation plus yonko inflation.

Mihawk could be lower simply because he's a lone wolf and caused less havoc.
base on data book Benn seem to be a really harsh man too

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
BB only has a 2.2B bounty when he beat Marco so Marco's is lower than that.

If Beckman stands toe-to-toe with Shanks and BB said he's not ready to fight Shanks, it can make you think.

A

ardym

I have that feeling that Zoro and Sanji will get about bounties that differs by a margin from Luffy's current bounty. they are gonna surpass the commanders of Kaido and BM for sure.
so i expect their bounties somewhere beteen 1,4 bil -1.8 bil
Jinbe and Robin are candidates for the 1 bil bounty as well. Jinbe is very strong and Robin is very dangerous.

That's us got near enough all the information to accurately predict bounties for what's left of the series.

Big guns left: Dragon, Ray, updated Warlord, maybe Kuzan, rest of the YC (particularly Shanks' crew), Oden, Xebec

Dragon's should be higher than Whitebeards, not as high as Roger's- he's not a pirate, so what was said about no pirate matching their bounty doesn't apply. Nice even ground of 5.3 billion?

Rather annoyingly from a Zoro fan's perspective, we didn't get Ray or Mihawk's (or the YC) and they're the ones really needed to predict stuff for him. I think Rays will be > Mihawk and they fall in the 2 billion range. Although Ray's could be in the 3 billion depending on how much the World Gov shits itself about Raftel.

So, my guesses:
Dragon- 5.3 billion
Ray- 3 billion
Mihawk- 2 billion
Kuzan- 2 billion
Oden- 1.7 billion
Xebec- 4.9 billion

After Wano Strawhats
Luffy- 3 billion
Zoro- 920 million- 1.2 billion
Nami- 160 mil
Ussop- 500 mil
Sanji- 770 mil
Chopper- 100 mil
Robin- 230 mil
Franky- 194 mil
Brook- 183 mil
Jinbei- 600 mil

I have faith in Chopper getting a real bounty. God knows why, but I do. The non fighting Strawhats I think will all get a 100 million boost, but if any of them stand out on their own right that could increase.
I like this one a lot

Bet on Zoro being 1,2 billion

Luffy has never beaten an opponent and gotten a lower bounty than them. Not with Alvida, Buggy, Don Krieg, Arlong, Crocodile, Moriah, Doflamingo, Cracker or Katakuri. Bounties are kinda pointless, apart from hyping up characters. Once Luffy takes down a Yonko, there is no point in keeping his bounty to 3 billion. His bounty will triple to 5 billion, like it always does. He wasn't as strong as any of the Warlords he beat either, but his bounty was higher.

As for the Shichibukai these are my guesses

Mihawk: Frozen = 700 mill to 1 billion. Updated = 2 billion on the dot.
Doflamingo (as"Joker"): 1.5 billion.
Doflamingo (now, if escaped): 1 billion.
Hancock: Updated = 500 million to 800 million.
Weevil: Updated = 500 million to 800 million.
Crocodile: Updated = 450 million.
Moriah: Updated = 400 million.

I know :p but since I gave everyone else, felt fck it and gave Doffy as well...lolz. With regards to Doffy's bounty, I flirted with the idea of 1,340,000,000 and I reckon given his influence he could have a figure like that but given Katakuri was that next big step for Luffy after beating Doffy, couldn't bring myself to do it...lolz
Luffy stood 0% chance in a 1 v. 1 against Doflamingo. 'Mingo was a raid boss. Katakuri was to Doflamingo what Rob Lucci was to Crocodile. Blueno was Cracker. The only difference is that Luffy got his powerup (FS) at the end, not at the beginning of the arc (G2/G3). Luffy took down 2 opponents, not 1.

Dressrosa -> Alabasta (1st Warlord)
Zou -> Skypeia (Island in the sky)
WCI -> Ennies Lobby (Escape arc, where Luffy takes down 2 people Lucci/Blueno, Katakuri/Cracker)
Reverie -> Water 7 (Garp hyping up Yonko, Dragon vs. WG, Weapons of Mass Destruction, etc...)
Thriller Bark -> Wano (Fought Kaido's rival, Ryuma, Wano, Captain John with Rox, mentions of Big Mom, etc...)

You know what's funny about this? Queen is 1,320,000,000 and a lot of people are guessing King is going to be 1,330,000,000 based on Zoro/Sanji. So you'd have Joker at 1,340,000,000.

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
ally? using fan fiction again?
Marco having allies is way more canon that Teach having one ...lol

and yes ... Teach + crew can never low diff a Yonko force

and yes ... Marco is good at runing

Marco stayed alive after Marine Ford war too

but still if you want to think Marco have higher power or bounty than Benn ... make a bet and be humiliated
It’s literally stated in tha manga, that Teach brought his full forces to tha fight wtf you talking bout

They gone have to beat tha RHO convincingly. For Teach and his crew to be solidified as PK material. So yes, Teach while he’s still an emperor. Is going to beat another emperor and his crew. With less than Extreme diff, possibly less than high

How is Marco good at running when he legit has not ran from a single fight all series? But Shanks will damn sure run from fights himself. And tell on people so others can do it

I’ll make that bet, Marco gets a higher bounty. You must admit Shanks is weaker than Mihawk and is tha weakest Yonko. And argue as such from now on. You win, I’ll do tha same for Shanks, Deal?

It’s literally stated in tha manga, that Teach brought his full forces to tha fight wtf you talking bout

They gone have to beat tha RHO convincingly. For Teach and his crew to be solidified as PK material. So yes, Teach while he’s still an emperor. Is going to beat another emperor and his crew. With less than Extreme diff, possibly less than high

How is Marco good at running when he legit has not ran from a single fight all series? But Shanks will damn sure run from fights himself. And tell on people so others can do it

I’ll make that bet, Marco gets a higher bounty. You must admit Shanks is weaker than Mihawk and is tha weakest Yonko. And argue as such from now on. You win, I’ll do tha same for Shanks, Deal?
yes ... Yeach and his crew ... low diff Marco and it's crew ... impossible to happens if his enemy was a Yonko level crew
+
save fan fiction for when they happened

You mean tha same Fanfiction of Shanks having tha biggest bounty
more like the fan fiction of Roger is not a swordsman
or new fan fiction (from same people) that Roger is WSS
or Mihawk fought Shanks while binge a Yonko fan fiction
one thing fan fiction have in common ... they are full of shit and for people with no arguments

Ben might not be able to over come Mihawk in bounty ... there is a chance ...

but he eat and shit Marco :)

so please ... take Marco side so I can shit on you later on ...

p.s

Shanks bounty > End Zoro + Mihawk bounty

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

Mihawk definitely

You still haven't proven to me how they beat homies when haki doesnt work on them

I also wont argue lol... wait, you will switch camps soon when his bounty is below even Smoothie