General & Others Brago D. Ace's top 30 Strongest One Piece Characters 2020 Results

I’m not agreeing with the statement I made. Zoro being near mihawk after wano seems premature to me. I mean Oda wants to end the story but shit that’s much for me

like technically Zoro just started struggling in the new world this arc and suddenly he’s net mihawk after just trying a little bit in the new world

so that would mean if Zoro’s been sidelined in other arcs specifically so that he doesn’t end up bodying mihawk too easily

If Admirals are top tiers then the only tier above top tier is God tier

there’s no level above god tier

you would have to say Admirals are high tiers like most of the weird guys in this YouTube stream seem to think
Stop making assumptions about what's and what's not when the manga isn't finished yet ! There is so much that can happen that only Oda knows. One Piece is not a static and rigid world ruled by some powerscaling but a vast world bustling with life !

There's so many parts unknown by even the top tiers pirates (Marco spoke of at least a hundred thousand islands when talking to Inu and Neko), there may be people even stronger than WB and Roger who still live in these islands and who have not yet been involved in major events (until the massive war prophesied by Oden breaks out and engulfs the whole world).

Plus, strength comes and goes (WB is a good example) and adversity can be much more decisive in a fight : Mihawk may not be the most powerful man in One Piece but he has nevertheless achieved a level of mastery in the art of swordsmanship (black blade) unprecedented in the history of One Piece, with the exception of Ryuma.

So, I prefer talking about a "Pinnacle of Humanity" tier for Mihawk and Ryuma rather than "God tier" which does not make sense ...

Plus, strength comes and goes (WB is a good example) and adversity can be much more decisive in a fight : Mihawk may not be the most powerful man in One Piece but he has nevertheless achieved a level of mastery in the art of swordsmanship (black blade) unprecedented in the history of One Piece, with the exception of Ryuma.

So, I prefer talking about a "Pinnacle of Humanity" tier for Mihawk and Ryuma rather than "God tier" which does not make sense ...
Relax, the name of the tiers are just fanmade power scaling terms

when I say Naruto is the “God of the verse” and say Ywach is the “God of the verse”, you are supposedly to immediately understand that I mean these guys are the top of the top of the top in the story

I don’t mean they are literally gods. The term just means they are the highest form of power in the story they exist in. Hence God tier.

And one piece does not have a God tier character yet. We are waiting to see what Imu Rocks and Joyboy can do.

Mihawk being a God tier is extremely unlikely