Sign-up Breaking Bad Role Madness

Best Breaking Bad Character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I only watched the intro and how they spent 5 minutes just panning in on this guy walking in slow motion and being british before switching back to rewatching Breaking Bad kek
Watch the show. It's amazing. It's genuinely one of the best shows I've ever watched.

Bro I'm looking at my old breaking bad set up

Just look at this shit lmaooooooo I put this in a game

--

You are Hector Salamanca, a member of the town

You have the following abilities:

[Innocent Child] Although you have a past laden with crime as a Cartel leader, you are old, disabled, and no longer a threat to anybody. You will be announced as innocent at the start of the game.

[Bomb]: A bomb has been affixed to you wheel chair in order to help you take out your enemies. If you are attacked, you will explode, super killing your attacker

[Lie Detector]: Hector has a keen sense of observation. You may select 1 post from a player during the day and determine if it contains a lie or not.

[Absentee Voter]: You are unable to cast a vote. Instead, you will PM me your vote and it will show up in the final tally of the day, unattached to your name.

Quite capable for someone in a nursing home! But you do have one major drawback…

[DING!]: You may only post DING! in the game thread. Yup. That’s it. Your posts may contain only DING!, and a whole quote from a player you’re responding to (one at a time). No emotes, either.

[Suicide Bomb]: You can target the last player who you have performed a Lie Detect on and returned a [Lie]. Posting DING! 10 times in one post will detonate your bomb, killing yourself and superkilling your target.

Note to the player: As always, no communication outside of the game thread unless allowed (hint). But I encourage you to be as creative as you can in an effort to communicate.

That post restriction :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.