A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What do you have to say about Adam flipping mafia? You are being sussed for converting him to mafia.
I already said about Adam (read my post)

Also, did you really think I will convert someone and then highlight that person despite there was no Lynch wagon on him.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Of course your mind works in mysterious ways and that's why I know you are dangerous and crafty.

It's a compliment to you as a player.

However, no matter how you say it I never came across someone who will role cop their strongest town read. You also know how odd it sounds when someone say I role copped my strongest town read i.e someone whom I believe is most townie of all the players.

And, even if I assume that you got suspicious of prof town reading you despite reading his play as town then he should be in your town lean or null read and not strongest town read

So either you didn't give correct read or there is something off with that action. I am keeping my eyes on you, Kagu after all you are sly fox who can outwit many 😏
Flower investigated Lind who was her town read. It has happened in this game before so don’t say you have never come across people who don’t investigate their town read.
As for my action it is 100% correct and even Prof himself admitted that.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Better Call Saul
Here in Saul Goodman & Associates we welcome all ages, all creeds, all stripes. (...) What Colonel Sanders is to chicken, Saul Goodman is to the law.

That is why today , The Offices of Saul Goodman & Associates is proud to offer one of you a chance to win an awesome prize. So..

/Quote this post/​
give me ability to kill you

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Flower investigated Lind who was her town read. It has happened in this game before so don’t say you have never come across people who don’t investigate their town read.
As for my action it is 100% correct and even Prof himself admitted that.
Of course I believe your result. You won't fake such result

I am only questioning the intent.

In short, I am questioning you not for giving result but you using your invest on your strongest town read and not on your scum read to clear PoE which is odd to me.

This is what making me iffy about you.

Btw, whom are you reading sus?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Of course I believe your result. You won't fake such result

I am only questioning the intent.

In short, I am questioning you not for giving result but you using your invest on your strongest town read and not on your scum read to clear PoE which is odd to me.

This is what making me iffy about you.

Btw, whom are you reading sus?
Sure. I’m glad I was able to explain you why I did it.

right now Hime is my top most sus.

then there is you (for that Adam thing) - also you are way more contributing than you had been in this game which is giving red flags.

Doddsy (for defending hime)

Day 3 Vote Count 1
Vote Lynch Prof
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83
Vote Lynch Dr_Prof
Vote Lynch Dr_Prof
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83
vote lynch Dr_Professor
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor
Kagu->> Prof
Zolo->> Prof
Pot->> Prof