A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ngl its kinda sus that all of ur actions thus far have been useless minus the np1 one which idk if we can confirm

but i will say that u seem too clueless about some of the things that have happened this game so i doubt that u r ultra's scummate...
not going to rule out walter tho
My character isnt strong, So yeah the actions are kinda useless, put on that the fact that I got 2 nights in a row role blocked.

I havent watched BB
but is there a character that seems to survive a lot of things
Day 4 has ended!
*This video is added for flavor fun*
The lynch on @Jew D. Boy failed!
------------------
Night 4 starts now.
You guys have 22 hours to submit night actions.
Timer
(Please summarise all the actions in one post, bold them and tag me. Thanks)
In bb this dude from the video is a fake walter, so the host is most likely hinting that the real walter survived the lynch and not other characters.

is walter aligned with the cartel or white prison mafia?
If you want to be spoiled, but I would rather recommend watching bb, its a good series
at one point walter is aligned with the cartel, take over them, and he is friend with the white prison mafia, he kills everyone from these factions*replacing them and doing bad things, walter is a bad guy even tho he is the protag

If you want to be spoiled, but I would rather recommend watching bb, its a good series
at one point walter is aligned with the cartel, take over them, and he is friend with the white prison mafia, he kills everyone from these factions*replacing them and doing bad things, walter is a bad guy even tho he is the protag
in that case perhaps walter's goal
is to eliminate everyone.

Better Call Saul
Better Call Saul
Here in Saul Goodman & Associates we welcome all ages, all creeds, all stripes. (...) What Colonel Sanders is to chicken, Saul Goodman is to the law.

That is why today , The Offices of Saul Goodman & Associates is proud to offer one of you a chance to win an awesome prize. So..

/Quote this post/​

Status
Not open for further replies.