A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Town:

Cal: Already explained enough.
Pero: Basically like last game. That there's a consensus on him being Town makes me feel good about him, too.
Drago: Already explained.

Town lean:

Ratchet: Looks better in the exchange with Ekko.
Prof: I like his analysis, hope he's gonna be more active.
Indigo Pizza: I like his posts so far and his thoughts. He explains them well.
Pot: Actually looks like newbie Town. His reads don't look fabricated here.
SK: His take on Gram is the same as mine. He also seems to understand where I'm coming from and I understand him.
Pein: After a skim I put him as my weakest Town lean. As scum his simping for Ekko is next level. Don't see that here.

Scum lean:

Ultra: Already explained.
Ekko: Already explained.
Gram: Already explained.

Slight scum (Idek what they're even doing if that is Town Tier):

Adam: Basically just twisted facts to make me look bad. Fuji already was off. He lacked his easy -going chill Town vibe.
Sallu: Basically just laying low.

D

Dragomir

You mean this?

It was simply gut feeling. And a mix of meta from the Star Wars and mash games.
That's some weak reasoning, Flower. Doesn't at all match the certainty you expressed at the time of that vote.
Ekko is on a scum streak, isn‘t he :milaugh:?
Looks more to me like you saw a chance to jump at Ekko and side with Ratchet. Your suspicion of Ekko doesn't look organic, Flower. It's looking very opportunitic.
Town Ultra has not read me wrong a single time. The guy can peer into my soul and then you honestly think he is so blatantly wrong here?
You're approaching this at a very weird angle. You have the perspective of knowing you're town but Ultra doesn't share that perspective. He will only know once you're flipped. How can you expect him to know whether his read on you is right or not before that flip? And saying that Ultra's reads can never be wrong on you means nothing because nobody as of now has anyway of learning your alignment that isn't flipping you. You can easily say that as scum to throw him off. You're trying to incriminate the guy at an angle that he can't measure.

Sigh.

@Ratchet @Ekkologix do you both enjoy arguing with each other? You both are convinced the other scum. What benefit is coming out of arguing endlessly? Are you going to somehow convince the other person that they're scum? I understand defending yourself in hopes of getting the other person to see you're town but you've been going at it for hours and from what I can see, literally nothing has changed. At some point y'all two need to stop and focus your attention on other things. You can't be seriously intending on arguing over and over for the entirety of this day phase.

Also, how are you two even finding the time to go at it like this? Y'all two are adults with jobs and shit, how are you able to post so much in so little time? It's not even been half the day phase yet.
When i read back i blocked those two, so fucking easier

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix Irrelevant to this game, but if you were following my championships game

I told you I usually die early

Ded night 1 ;-;
i didnt know we can post here
well rip
i was following the day 1 yea. u had lots of activity yada yada. prolly cant say more about the game in public but wonder if they will get u to semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.