A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't go over this again man, you've already botched it just rest in peace. Don't know why you target me with this we were bros last game :josad:
me saying flower instead of SK is not a "botch"
I just do not remember it by heart.
I just knew that that slot failed cuz they died that night.

If you use your noodle you would understand that culting flower wasnt even viable and I explained why already.
me and her were connected.
Either of us flips scum makes the other look bad.

me saying flower instead of SK is not a "botch"
I just do not remember it by heart.
I just knew that that slot failed cuz they died that night.

If you use your noodle you would understand that culting flower wasnt even viable and I explained why already.
me and her were connected.
Either of us flips scum makes the other look bad.
Seriously you make it worse the more you post, you already said you were the one arguing to cult flower now it's not viable.

I called you out that flower didn't get culted that's why you swapped it, as I said you've already botched it beyond repair

Seriously you make it worse the more you post, you already said you were the one arguing to cult flower now it's not viable.

I called you out that flower didn't get culted that's why you swapped it, as I said you've already botched it beyond repair
:laughmoji:

It was obviously a team decision.
I got talked out of it for the reasons I just told you.
Last minute they chose SK

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:pepeke:
Post automatically merged:

B-b-but JDB!! He SEEMS so scummy!! Even after voting to lynch scum AND being hounded by God damn Gus Fring for two cycles!! This is a toughie!! :lusalty:

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
yeah we are still voting you out scum boy.
Instead of lying you should had faked that you were sus of me and tried to kill me.
instead you lied.
got caught.
You are literally outed scum, I didn’t care for your behavior before and am absolutely certain nothing you say now matters one bit. Even if I’m lynched, nothing in the previous sentence changes.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
When scum vs scum is carrying town to win.
:laughmoji:
Now I am interested in hosting overratioed multiballs myself.
Come vote for Reborn with me. Resolving Pein vs JDB will take time and honestly I’m confused when Pein is posting Gus gifs while claiming to be Skinny Pete in next. Next phase Pein won’t be here so we can check JDB with peace of mind.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Come vote for Reborn with me. Resolving Pein vs JDB will take time and honestly I’m confused when Pein is posting Gus gifs while claiming to be Skinny Pete in next. Next phase Pein won’t be here so we can check JDB with peace of mind.
You are one of the least people I trust in this entire forum. I'd rather stalagnate now. Also whats the vote count? Do movements make any sense now? It only makes sense with vote counts to me. :laughmoji:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Just woke up, morning fellas
:hapnoel:

Gus's flip shows that there is at most 3 members in each group, it's just that Pollos had a recruit.

T-Pein was playin a deep wolf very well, good chance of winning if he didn't die here. Considering he was scum hunting pretty hard I think there is some legitimacy in his reads.

Though now there's a bit of a crossroads on who to go with for the lynch. I'm leanin on goin through JDB to see how legit T-Pein's reads are.

But honestly we spoilt for choice rn
:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.