Versus Battle Broly (Super) vs MUI Goku (Moro arc)

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What do you think of this?

My personal opinion is that MUI Goku has turned freakishly powerful right now and would be able to defeat the man who managed to open dimensional barriers.

Why?

I think that Goku would be able to dodge many attacks from Broly and this fight could undergo a similar path as Omen Goku vs Kefla did.

What's your take?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Could see Broly winning it tbh. Goku did train in between Broly and Moro arc but I don't think his power shot up that much.

Broly was stomping SSBE Goku and Broly and I believe that those two are above Omen.
I'm of the same advice, specially if we consider that Broly came after Jiren in the run as big villain. It might not be coincidental overall.

I'm of the same advice, specially if we consider that Broly came after Jiren in the run as big villain. It might not be coincidental overall.
DBS is your typical shounen where the next villain will be stronger. Jiren was a different breed from other villains of DB as he took on everyone and almost won but Broly competed stomped both of em after it was confirmed they got stronger and competed with SSJ GOgeta.