Speculations Brook

In the latest chapter, we saw that Brook decided to leave Maria to Robin while he cleans up Maria’s fodders. Brook has to fight a weakened WsW now imo. Base Franky, a fellow mid trio member, one shot a Number, so it wouldn’t make sense for Brook to struggle here. If Franky and Robin get to beat F5’s, then why not Brook too? We never saw the aftermath of WsW getting hit by Gargoyle Fist, and we still have yet to see WsW’s face, so he may not be done yet

Only if Jinbe breaks the floor with that last attack on WsW. Honestly the only way that works. Otherwise he's either screwed over with a Number and Fodder or will eventually fight someone like Apoo or something. Idk.

We have to see how Jinbe's conclusion either WsW even ends. We have to also see if he's even the one meant for Jack, which he might not be. What won't happen is Brook taking over WsW and Jinbe getting nothing else then.
Post automatically merged:

why should he fight WsW?

he has a good feats already, he impressively fought BM one on one, tho the outcome was clear.
I think the issue is less him fighting WsW and more him fighting virtually anyone that matters. All he's doing so far is just assisting Robin.

At this point, Brook, Chopper and Usopp are the ones currently screwed out of viable fights (assuming Nami's is over and done already), unless things change and they fight notable villains.

Frankly knocked down a drunk number with a charged radical beam. It was a finishing move designed to threaten Big Mom.

The numbers are much more powerful and durable when sober according to Apoo who would know best.

Whos who is Jinbes fight. I see no point to the Brook vs Whos who fight. Jinbe beat him.

Brook vs Number Nine and the fellow gifters is fine to me.

I don't know why this didnt happen... :

Perospero vs Chopper, SuLong Carrot and SuLong Wanda
Who's Who vs Jembi
Sasaki vs Franky
Ulti vs Nami & Usopp
Page One vs Brook
Black Maria vs Robin

I think the issue is less him fighting WsW and more him fighting virtually anyone that matters. All he's doing so far is just assisting Robin.

At this point, Brook, Chopper and Usopp are the ones currently screwed out of viable fights (assuming Nami's is over and done already), unless things change and they fight notable villains.
you forgot the reason why Jinbe and Franky was able to fight WsW/Sasaki is because there's some gifters that help them to clear the battlefield.. but in Black Maria case, they got no help.. so Brook taking bunch of gifters and number should be necessary.

Lol another topic of Brook should fight Who's Who, just because Franky and Robin are fighting Tobi Roppp members doesn't mean Brook has to fight one as well.

I am still hoping for Brook vs Apoo and Chopper vs Perospero.
Too bad those fights won't happen, Brook vs Apoo sounds like a good fight and as for Chopper vs Perospero the only way I see that fight is if Perospero defeats Neko.

Chopper needs help tho. Perospero is Who's Who level at worst
If Perospero gets weakened during the fight against Neko then maybe Chopper might have a chance.

Also I don't get why some people want to see Chopper vs Perospero when Brook vs Perospero makes more sense, Brook spent more time with Pedro during the WCI arc and Brook is the one that felt more angry at himself for not being strong enough to defeat Perospero.

Last edited:
Lol another topic of Brook should fight Who's Who, just because Franky and Robin are fighting Tobi Roppp members doesn't mean Brook has to as well.

Too bad those fights won't happen, Brook vs Apoo sounds like a good fight and as for Chopper vs Perospero the only way I see that fight is if Perospero defeats Neko.

If Perospero gets weakened during the fight against Neko then maybe Chopper might have a chance.

Also I don't get why some people want to see Chopper vs Perospero when Brook vs Perospero makes more sense, Brook spent more time with Pedro during the WCI arc and Brook is the one that felt more angry at himself for not being strong enough to defeat Perospero.
Agree. give Neko back to assist Inu fighting Jack and leave Perospero for Brook. It would be better.

J

Joy D. MADS

In the latest chapter, we saw that Brook decided to leave Maria to Robin while he cleans up Maria’s fodders. Brook has to fight a weakened WsW now imo. Base Franky, a fellow mid trio member, one shot a Number, so it wouldn’t make sense for Brook to struggle here. If Franky and Robin get to beat F5’s, then why not Brook too? We never saw the aftermath of WsW getting hit by Gargoyle Fist, and we still have yet to see WsW’s face, so he may not be done yet
Again... Who's Who needs to put some resistance to CP0 when they come to kill him, and then have some pieces of info to us.

The fuck is this shit of Brook vs Who's Who? It doesn't makes sense to the plot.