Questions & Mysteries Buccaneer secret trait and why World Govt want them gone ?

So this chapter gives us insight Saturn cannot possess Kuma this is very likely hood due to the secret trait Buccanear have it and very likely reason Saturn wants them extinct .

During the fight against Seraphim Jinbei , Sanji metaphorically phrased he has power of Love , it’s very likely Buccanear have this trait . Now Sanji is not Buccnear it’s weird he has the same power of love which Kuma .

This comes likelihood here we explore the lineage factor experiment Judge was conducting it’s very likely hood Sanji got one of the trait of Buccaneer as well aka power of Love .

One of the reason why I see World Govt want them gone is :

1. Kuma’s clan will possibly answer key to Devil fruit which will lead to Origins of Devil fruit users . They were probably slaves to Devil fruit experiments , no wonder the clan was extinct and WG have no use of them.

2. Joyboy the original D clan was Buccnear , he was a slave as well but rose up in rank where his clan saw him as God . He had the same abilities as Kuma displayed .

3. Also one of the reason Lineage experiments were banned because it would lead to origins of Buccaneer clan aka Joyboy . This is one of the reason Saturn wanted Vegapunk gone his experiments on Buccnear lead to truth about Void Century .

This is my curious question where Devil fruit originally a people who were experimented by World govt ??

Last edited:
Does baccanears have more than one soul or can they switch their soul to other things or control the soul. There could be more to it, we would probably learn eos. Btw can kuma awaken and control that giant robot at egghead somehow.

I feel like it may be related to haki. I mean, pure willpower, something like the "Will of the D.". As guardians of the Nika legend, they're certainly related to Joyboy and what happened in the Void Century... I think that they have the power to protect what they love at all costs (including Nika, that's why they're so attached to its story).

One piece devolving to fairy tale stuff , meh..
The One Piece world functions in unscientific ways, sometimes even "magically" (islands can float in the sky, there is an island where is always afternoon, there is an island with perpetual lightning storms, WCI is literally made of Big Mom's and Streusen's "magical powers", etc.). Humans can be 8 meters tall. There are giants, fishmen, dwarves, humanoid furry mammals (minks), etc. Btw, fishmen and giants were present since the East Blue saga. I realized that One Piece was high fantasy with pirates a long time ago.

I feel like it may be related to haki. I mean, pure willpower, something like the "Will of the D.". As guardians of the Nika legend, they're certainly related to Joyboy and what happened in the Void Century... I think that they have the power to protect what they love at all costs (including Nika, that's why they're so attached to its story).

The One Piece world functions in unscientific ways, sometimes even "magically" (islands can float in the sky, there is an island where is always afternoon, there is an island with perpetual lightning storms, WCI is literally made of Big Mom's and Streusen's "magical powers", etc.). Humans can be 8 meters tall. There are giants, fishmen, dwarves, humanoid furry mammals (minks), etc. Btw, fishmen and giants were present since the East Blue saga. I realized that One Piece was high fantasy with pirates a long time ago.
The entire estabilished power system is devolving in to power of emotions.
BRUH

So this chapter gives us insight Saturn cannot possess Kuma this is very likely hood due to the secret trait Buccanear have it and very likely reason Saturn wants them extinct .

During the fight against Seraphim Jinbei , Sanji metaphorically phrased he has power of Love , it’s very likely Buccanear have this trait . Now Sanji is not Buccnear it’s weird he has the same power of love which Kuma .

This comes likelihood here we explore the lineage factor experiment Judge was conducting it’s very likely hood Sanji got one of the trait of Buccaneer as well aka power of Love .

One of the reason why I see World Govt want them gone is :

1. Kuma’s clan will possibly answer key to Devil fruit which will lead to Origins of Devil fruit users . They were probably slaves to Devil fruit experiments , no wonder the clan was extinct and WG have no use of them.

2. Joyboy the original D clan was Buccnear , he was a slave as well but rose up in rank where his clan saw him as God . He had the same abilities as Kuma displayed .

3. Also one of the reason Lineage experiments were banned because it would lead to origins of Buccaneer clan aka Joyboy . This is one of the reason Saturn wanted Vegapunk gone his experiments on Buccnear lead to truth about Void Century .

This is my curious question where Devil fruit originally a people who were experimented by World govt ??
I don't think his secret ability is related to Sanji. He wasn't affected by Saturn but Sanji was.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
One piece devolving to fairy tale stuff , meh..
Funny you mention it, when the Going Merry spirit thing was literally a manifestation of a ship that was treated with love and care and showed itself first to Usopp.

But sure.
One Piece became about friendship, love, and all goody doody in the last arcs and definitely wasn't a thing since the beginning.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: