[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess ill try to kick off this game on an l0 level
I have two passives that the thread should probably know about:
1. i have to omgus
2. im track immune

scum probably have anti claim but the op doesnt mention anything wrt passives, it could be intentional but id like to assume it isnt

I guess ill try to kick off this game on an l0 level
I have two passives that the thread should probably know about:
1. i have to omgus
2. im track immune

scum probably have anti claim but the op doesnt mention anything wrt passives, it could be intentional but id like to assume it isnt
why are you giving scum info?

also what do you mean omgus? like ability or how play?

why are you giving scum info?
i really dont get this approach
im giving scum info yeah but im also giving town info. if a town tracks me and gets nv which contradicts my results and i back off by saying "im track immune" then i probably just get pushed for it. its always best to claim things like that earlier on imo

for omgus, if somebody pushes me i have to push them back. thats about it

i really dont get this approach
im giving scum info yeah but im also giving town info. if a town tracks me and gets nv which contradicts my results and i back off by saying "im track immune" then i probably just get pushed for it. its always best to claim things like that earlier on imo

for omgus, if somebody pushes me i have to push them back. thats about it
scum will twist your claim, because your track immune. they can say your scum, or are you scum pretending this fake claim?

see there two ways this goes.

and alright.

scum will twist your claim, because your track immune. they can say your scum, or are you scum pretending this fake claim?
sure, but they can also say that im scum even if i dont claim
i could be scum or i could be town, me claiming track immune is pretty nai. the ability to have to omgus is pretty stupid on a scum ability tho, so if you believe that im probably just town. it is fakable granted

the claim is pretty nai, just claiming it now

>Rand town lean on nao
i should probably wait till actual competent people at reading her come into the thread, but i think the approach on me reads slightly genuine
would there be cult in this game?
silly read but i also lean this as town tbh. town getting worried about being converted or wanting to be converted ect

its not like, strong but its a page 2 read and largely to kickstart things

>Rand town lean on nao
i should probably wait till actual competent people at reading her come into the thread, but i think the approach on me reads slightly genuine

silly read but i also lean this as town tbh. town getting worried about being converted or wanting to be converted ect

its not like, strong but its a page 2 read and largely to kickstart things
I've been converted twice by ryu past game then red night.. I rather that not happen again. *sees red night on player list* :sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.